• Show
Clear All

• abadtrip
    replied
    Nice looking girls.

Leave a comment:

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    Thank you for making my day so far! I check on the girls daily but after work so get extra anxious every evening about an hour left in my shift lol! I love watching every step of their progress. The lights are very powerful, I’m looking forward to seeing in action during a full front to back grow. Trying to decide what to read next, any suggestions? I’m immersed in a couple of grow journals, but have read almost every article here, and Ryan Riley’s book front to back. Have a lot of time left before harvest, and have discovered a passion for this that was a bit unexpected but welcome 😍

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    Welcome, Ebb, yes indeed, they do look healthy!! Being a study nerd is a GOOD THING!!!

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Evening E, looks to me like you have been growing awhile, Good job, they are pretty, and welcome to GWE.

Leave a comment:

• GRAND
    replied
    Well, Congratulations! Your girls look happy & healthy and look forward to your progress. Welcome to da forum ! You should continue this thread as your 1st grow journal!

Leave a comment:

• Ebreadbin
    started a topic First serious grow. 4 weeks old

First serious grow. 4 weeks old

Hey, my first post, several pitiful grows in, and this is my first successful seed start. I just transplanted yesterday and they grew about 2 inches in about 24 hours. I’m a nerd so have been studying for months while gathering everything I thought I could do with this grow. Lemon Kush Headband from Humboldt Seeds. Mars pro II led 1200 . Growing in a concoction of soils and worm casting. Quite honestly I’m just watching the girls and listening to them right now. They were root bound in their pots before, so I need to let them recover before doing something else to them. The Picts are funny lighting due to the LEDs. They seem happy and healthy. This is seriously the best I’ve done so far, and counting every day as great experience and I’m learning so much! Especially on this site.
    Anyway, these are my three girls, about 4 weeks old, been topped, well the front two.
    I’m new at this and hardly ever post, please be gentle 😁. Thinking of starting a grow journal?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X