another side byside for ya!!!! organic mollasas vs. no extra sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another side byside for ya!!!! organic mollasas vs. no extra sugar

The one with more frost was the molassas plant! 1tbsp per gallon.

Comment

This picture is the one that I fed sugar so people can have a compairison.

Comment

I would like to hear from people on who thinks which bud has more frost, white sugar buds or mollasas buds?

Comment

If u zoom in and look really close, I think the white sugar buds have more thrics then the mollasas. What does everyone think?

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I think you're right. The one on the left is clearly frostier. So it's a sugar junkie.

Are we calling pistils "frost"? I see no tri's. Seems a bit early to expect to.
          Interesting results. What effect do you expect re THC content?

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
            tyler_ hobbyist commented
            Editing a comment
            No I am not calling pistils "frost" obviously frost means thricombes "crystals". What ever word u wanna use lol. I wait till my thrics are cloudy to amber for the thc content I like.

• tyler_ hobbyist
            Editing a comment
            If u cant see any thrics on 2 of those plants you my freind need new glasses lol

I use molasses but maybe ill switch to white sugar. Thanks Tyler

Comment

You guys are very welcome im glad I could help with the side by sides

Comment

I am starting to really envy soil growing you have lots a cheep options to help increase production.
              Well done tho nice looking flowers. Keep experimenting mate you will never know if u don't try.
              It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
                Editing a comment
                Thank you very much im sorry im not much help for hydro lol

I'm all hydro for cannibus, so adding sugar of any kind would invite a host of problems.
              When enlarged the photos clearly show tri's.
              I look forward to seeing them in the weeks to come.

If I had to add sugar to my soil, I'd be wondering what's missing from the mix that I need to compensate for.
              I'm a pretty serious vegetable/soil gardener for decades. If I had to add sugar to get optimum veggies, I'd look for what I was missing with my soil mix.
              Nice eye opener with your side by side.
              Does anybody add worm shell casings to their soil? That is some pretty serious stuff.
              Or just add red wigglers to your soil.
              Anybody try?

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
                Editing a comment
                Worm casting bat guano wood chips peat moss perlite vermilulite compost tea worm sweat microbes blood meal green sand lamb and rabbit manure. All that gd stuff

• PRIMO
                PRIMO commented
                Editing a comment
                Going out on a limb here but i'd say sugar is missing. Just sayin.

• tyler_ hobbyist
                Editing a comment
                You are correct, but I dont add my sugar directly to the soil I add it to the water as an additive for the soil lol

tyler_ hobbyist When did you started to feed your girls with sugar? At the beginning of the flowering stage? I did it once but with natural-wild harvested honey from my farm. Started to feed her 3 weeks before harvest and the results were incredible. My main cola was really fat, take a look at the before-after comparison.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeeesh!!!!

Wow thats a very nice kola!!!! I started feeding her sugar at week 3 and shes only at week 4 right now

Comment

• St.buds
                St.buds commented
                Editing a comment
                Seems like a lot of sugar but shit ima do it no money for black strap molasses at the moment got plants flowering and got white sugar so I'm going for it. Oh and i also use the drops make it yellow and your good I've never had no problems with it

• tyler_ hobbyist
                Editing a comment
                Even a 1/4cup per gallon works fine as I just noticed this because iv been playing with the doseage

• St.buds
                St.buds commented
                Editing a comment
                Cool that's what I was gana do cuz half a cup is alot

Iv never used honey before do u have more pics id love to see em

Comment

good morning Tyler I think your right the white sugar has more trics than the molasses and the picture of the plant with nothing added really proves the point how good it is to feed them sweet at the end
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Here you go tyler_ hobbyist .

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow, very nice sative! Good job

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X