No announcement yet.

another side byside for ya!!!! organic mollasas vs. no extra sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.s im growing in sea of green so its very hard to get a picture of a single plant lol

Comment

The sugar plant is 44inchs from the light where the mollasas plant is 30inchs from the light and the zero sugar plant is 36inchs from the light. Leds are 6inchs from the plant and both metal halide plants are 6inchs from the bulbs

Comment

🌱 You mentioned each plant is under a different type of grow light (MH, HPS and LED). Is it possible the differences are caused by the lights and not the supplements? Some lights may cause more trichomes than others. 🌱
        (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
          tyler_ hobbyist commented
          Editing a comment
          The tested plants are in the same light and same condistions this way its a more true side byside. I have 2plants under 400w mh and 1 plant under leds those 3 plants where not included in the sideby side just the hps plants where

And by the way mh lights will produce more terps and thrics then a led or hps will but I wanted a true test so I only used plants that where under hps at roughly the same distance. Yes light distance can make a difference but if u look at the distances of the sugared plant its the furest away and has the most thrics. Now if that isnt proof adding white sugar works then I dnt know what will lol.

Comment

🌱 So all 3 test plants are under the same light? Can you post a picture of the three test plants so we can see them in the setup? I was confused by all the different grow lights and plants because I thought they were all part of the experiment. I'm having a hard time understanding which plant is which 🌱

Comment

Im growing in a sea of green so I cant actualy point out the plants because there all crouded 2gether. But yes all 3 plants are in the same 3x3 space under the same 1000w hps eye hortilux bulb.

Comment

Try the exsperiment for ur self and u will see a massive improvment in thrics with white sugar over non sugar. 1/2cup white sugar per gallon works best I tryed 1/4 cup and the results arnt quite what a 1/2cup makes and theres no difference between 1cup and half cup per gallon

Comment

🌱 So just to clarify, the pictures of the buds under the HPS are the three plants from the experiment, and the buds under the Metal Halide and LED grow lights are not part of the experiment?

That would explain why I got so confused. I'm sorry for asking so many questions, I was just trying to understand which plant is which, and what light each plant is under.

I bet it would explain it so much better if you could post a picture with all the plants in it. Then we'll know which one you're referring to.

I was also wondering, does the molasses or sugar affect the pH at all? 🌱

Comment

Comment

The left plant was fed white sugar the middle plant was fed zero sugar and the right plant was fed organic mollasas.

Comment

All the other plants where not part of the exsperiment someone just wanted to see pictures of the whole grow. As far as ph I use the drops so its not perfectly accurite but adding the sugar and mollasas does not change my ph. On a digital meter it might but with the drops I dnt notice any change

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                        D.A.A.S.69 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        One tablespoon of Grandma's Molasses lowers my water from 7.0 to 6.5 a gallon , I ain't never used sugar but I bet its pretty close the same as molasses

And all the plants are under the same light/ same condistions.

Comment

Wonder what would be best, sugar vs molasses vs sugar/molasses.

Comment

I started doing both and I seen a huge amount of thrics come thro but I cant gurentee if its because its another week older now or adding both 2gether. Either way both 2gether works awesome! 1/2cup sugar 1tbsp mollasas per gallon.

Comment

This plant is not apart of the exsperiment!!!! But this is what the plants look like now at week 5 after adding both 1/2cup white sugar and 1tbsp of mollasas per gallon this is 1 week into adding both to all the plants

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X