No announcement yet.

another side byside for ya!!!! organic mollasas vs. no extra sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You no I was just wondering yesterday if these products u can buy contain suger/sugars for better buds then what if I just mixed regular sugar water and feed it to the plants. That's awesome tht u did it and shared with everyone thank u. I grow in coco but I think it should still work

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
      tyler_ hobbyist commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya I think the same thing would be fine in coco if u look at the back of those carboload bottle its all types of sugar. Different types and constestrions are better for hydro but soil/ soiless is much easyier. I personaly love mixing sugar with my water every watering in flower after the 3week mark. I have great results and it might be me but it seems to make it sweeter/smoother smoke

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      I would think it would cuz thos products for smell and taste contain sugars

I have used molasses the last couple of times seems like it worked . Ur pics really prove it. I'm in supersoil this time . My dirt guy says Ur feeding Ur bennies more that their plants and Ur gains are from that. I use molasses in my tea unless I can get honey combs .

Comment

One thing for sure, all of them are very nice looking buds What a cool experiment! I'd love to see various pics of more buds on each plant if that's at all possible. Is there anything else different between the plants (age, soil, strain, etc)?

Comment

Thank u nebula all the plants are the strain money maker there all the same age under all the same condistions, the only difference is one side of the room has a 1200w hps (plantmax bulb) and the middle of the room has a 1000w hps (eye hortilux) and the right side of the room has 1x 400w mh (eye hortilux blue) and 1x mh (cheap brand) then at the back right corner 1 single plant is getting 2 leds combined watts is 550w true watts. THE PICS I HAVE PUT UP HAVE BEEN PLANTS THAT ARE 1 PLANT AWAT FROM EACHOTHER!!!! I wanted the most accuirite side by side. I will upload more pics for all of ya. .

Comment

These 3 are the lower branchs of the white sugar plant

Comment

These 3 pics are lower buds from the organic molassas

Comment

White sugar main kola there week 4 of flower today

Comment

Organic mollasas main kola day 28 of flower

Comment

This plant is across the room with zero added sugar under 1200w hps compaired to the other 2 plants that are under the 1000w hps

Comment

• Dutchman1
                    Dutchman1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    DANG ! What a difference. I've been using Black-strap molasses for awhile now but never knew it helped soooo much.

Zero sugar added under true 550w led same age day 28 of flower

Comment

Zero sugar added 400w metal haldide (sylvana)

Comment

Zero sugar added 400w MH (eye hortilux blue)

Comment

My temps/ RH flucuations/ co2 levels

Comment

Is there any more pics people wanna see? 2day is feeding day and im giveing them all sugar lol

Comment

Can people judge all the different buds and let me know what ur finding are for each different set of buds they all have different lighting varualbe and sugar vs. Non sugars lol thank u very much I look forward to hearing everyones thoughts

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X