No announcement yet.

another side byside for ya!!!! organic mollasas vs. no extra sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was thinking ill do both with the two autos im doing.

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
      tyler_ hobbyist commented
      Editing a comment
      Do both for sure I noticed the most benifits when used 2gether

🌱 Is it possible to post a picture of just the plants in the experiment? Like the whole plants instead of just bud pics? Maybe we could give them names like Plant 1, Plant 2 and Plant 3 to keep track of them ☺ 🌱
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
      Editing a comment
      I already have been adding both sugar and mollasas to all the plants so the exsperiment is kinda over now. Theres no way to isolate each plant its a sea of green thats very crouded.

Hey tyler_ hobbyist , how much suger per gallon do you use? Like if you try a little of the water, can you taste it sweet or kind of sweet?

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
      Editing a comment
      Personaly I would recomend mixing 1/2cup white sugar and 1tbsp of organic mollasas per gallon for best results! Use some hot water to desolve the sugar then add it the rest of the water/nutes

• Lpro27
      Lpro27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks pal, i'll try only with sugar for now. My blueberry has just entered to the flowering stage. yassssss

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      hey Lpro is that Blueberry headband ,I've had no luck getting mine going, 5 seeds all failed. Now I'm a suborn SOB so I will grow it lol

Hi Tyler,thanks for the info,a 1/2 cup of white sugar with a tbs of mo per gal my only concern is when to start the feedings? I already us mo in small amounts thru out my grow every other feeding I drool about a nickel size disk in my 1 gal. Containers. When to start your sugar/mo mix ??? Inquiring minds never rest,thanks

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
      Editing a comment
      This time around I waited till week 3 to start any sugars so I could do a proper side by side but u can start both sugars anytime in flower and see amazing results. I might add tho the longer the sugar is in the buds the sweeter/smoother the buds seem to be especialy when useing synthetic nutes

Hey potted, try some of the normal white sugar, u wount be disapointed.

Comment

Thanks,Tiler I will ! Lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X