Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    It's small 2 by2 by 4 Yaheetech it's made out of some strong stuff. Real strong zippers, 3 different vent holes, just right for autos.

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    replied
    What brand tent have you got there? I was confused at first glance after reading it was a 2x4 then noticed it opens from the 2' side.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Jeg and OzBud y'all are the best. I hate I'm not good at that stuff, but I'm gonna learn.Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Jeg
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	430.3 KB
ID:	100718 Daas's plant. Temporary solution so we could all see her. We are working on figuring out posting on his own. Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    commented on 's reply
    I'm doing my best Jeg. We will make it happen!

• OzBud
    replied
    I just put the link in the normal reply box down the bottom of the thread then clicked the green post reply button.
    Last edited by OzBud; 06-02-2017, 09:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Oz I tried zooming in with my fingers but I still couldn't see those first pictures you sent, I can see these new ones good thanks man ,minute ago I had a picture on the site an couldn't find no arrow or nothing to push to send it. I got the picture by holding my finger down like you said, but I pushed something an everything went away.We about to get this though, and thanks what do you push to send .Jegs I feel like I'm in bum-cui Egypt, that's why my name is daas. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    replied
    Click copy (you may have to change the privacy of the photo where the padlock symbol is).

Then come here and paste the link

Name:	copy.png
Views:	135
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	100688

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    replied
    Should then bring up this (I'm doing it on computer so might be slightly different)

Name:	get link.png
Views:	103
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	100686

Leave a comment:

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    Oz, I don't know about you but I really want to help this guy out! Plus I'd like to see his plant!!!

• OzBud
    replied
    Just realised I have a google account since it was linked to youtube a few years back.

share button in top right corner.

Name:	share.png
Views:	397
Size:	631.6 KB
ID:	100683

Leave a comment:

• Jeg
    replied
    Daas are you in the US? Never mind I forgot we been pm'ing already! Check yours
    Last edited by Jeg; 06-02-2017, 07:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    replied
    Technology doesn't always make things as simple as they should be..
    Do you know how to zoom in on your screen? I imagine like most touch screens you put two fingers on the screen next to each other and move them apart from each other to zoom in and then do the reverse to make it smaller again. I've blown the image up bigger to hopefully make it a bit easier.

Basically I think if you do what you normally do to try and share photos by clicking the share button, then somewhere around there should be a copy link/create link/get link option.

Someone who actually uses G+ might be able to give more accurate instructions but that's the best I can come up with unfortunately.

Name:	link1.png
Views:	165
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	100674

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Never done Facebook either, thanks though.when I click on the A it says I don't have any photos uploaded an I got pictures from the first day I started growing it ,how do I get them uploaded? I no the phone works cause Chris the kid emailed a picture to his phone, my wife used to do all this sh-t an I never had to ,sure miss her. I got my magnifying glass an tried to read what you showed me to do and I couldn't see it . Thanks for your trouble though.

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    replied
    from further reading it should be somewhere near the options to share to facebook etc.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X