Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Tika I've got pictures on my phone from day one I can click on an look at but when I pick one to try to put on GWE it says I don't have any downloaded or up loaded can't remember, but I know I get a headache trying to do it . Thanks Tika.
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 06-09-2017, 04:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    May or may not help BUT: I can only upload pics using Firefox browser. Especially with iPad and IPhone. The MAC a tiny bit more forgiving. SO all my GWE activity is now done with Firefox browser. On my cell I can't log in using Safari and have to remember to go to Firefox.

Leave a comment:

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    Sure thing. Good luck

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    Sure thing. Good luck

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Jeg I got a friend I been knowing for over 50 years that's coming here Tuesday or Wednesday that's gonna show me how to do that picture and posting stuff thank goodness if we don't get to high maybe I will be able figure it out . I ain't promising nothing though. You can't ask just anybody cause you don't want them to know what your doing. You tell one person it ain't a secret no more . But thank You an OzBud again for all your time an trouble.

Leave a comment:

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    No wild nights for me! I was asleep during our conversation last night. I'm all about the mornings. I've been here at work since well when was my first post. Around 4:30 I think. I've been really working too. It ain't all fun and games!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Wild night last night huh. That's alright I ain't getting a headache this morning trying to do this , thanks anyway

Leave a comment:

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    Anything I say today cannot be held against me. I have been doing bong hits since four in the morning! I'm a little lost right now

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    No idea. You should be able to do it exactly the same way you added it to a phone number but on the forum in your post . I was just trying to get you to copy and paste. It's my one trick!!!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Jeg you know how. Like last night instead of phone # can you use GWE email address the same way?

Leave a comment:

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    Worse part is I don't know nothing either! I was just trying to figure it out with you. Probably why it ain't working

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Thanks Speedygreen , she's still young,

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Jeg you an OzBud have got to look at who y'all were trying to help. Bro I'm still used to sticking my finger in the hole and turning it on my old phone , just kidding, I always had someone to do the computer stuff . Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Jeg
    replied
    Glad I could somewhat help. I really thought we'd get it figured out for good though

Leave a comment:

• Speedygreen
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X