No announcement yet.

New grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks , dowel and bottom of a Gatorade and duct tap. Mother of all invention, ha ha. Didn't see the newsletter pics which one.
    Bubbleponics
    Advanced platinum 450w
    Foxfarms big bloom , tiger bloom , grow big
    hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Thanks ozbud, duh haven't been Taking the newsletter.
    Bubbleponics
    Advanced platinum 450w
    hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

I'm in. You are seriously bookin the stealth BRAVO!
      Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
      Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
      GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
      photoperiod feminized seeds
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Thanks Tika, hope my hydro skills are as good.
        Bubbleponics
        Advanced platinum 450w
        hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

You generated that great space...you'll do fine. How is your air circulation?
          Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
          Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
          GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
          photoperiod feminized seeds
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Capncanna
            Capncanna commented
            Editing a comment
            I see your using platinum leds as well. I have a 450 and I really like it.

3 fans plus a booster on the ac line. May end up with a small ac unit w exhaust vented out. My room is 81 with light but 75 dark. Plants seem ok but worried about my res water getting too hot. It's about 78. I use hydroguard and a surfactant , yucca extract. Remodel after this grow. More lights more exhaust and ac for sure. Maybe a chiller. So far the girls are taking off so maybe it's close enough. When I harvest I'll know I guess. Thanks for asking.
          Bubbleponics
          Advanced platinum 450w
          hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            I am not versed in bubbleponics..strictly a Coco-phyla. Appreciate your skills. Yes! I an seriously bonding with the Platinum LEDs . On my 3rd grow. Do not regret it one moment and appreciated "Mark's " attention.
            This will be a joy to observe. Thanks for posting

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a friend who does dwc and he says in hydro a chiller is an absolute necessity he says if the water temp is right the air temp can go a little higher but if the water gets hot the girls die

Thanks everyone, yep I've heard that too. My water is holding at 77 so not bad , but I think a small,ac unit will cool is all down. The chillers put out heat so I have to figure out another stealth idea. We have people in and out , my wife is very ill so lots of nurses etc,
          his morning pics, the 1auto has major light burn but it's going into dirt soon anyway, rest look ok I think. Moved the lights up a tad
          Bubbleponics
          Advanced platinum 450w
          hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Green75
            Green75 commented
            Editing a comment
            First pic..does not look like light burn to me..
            What going on under that lid

Moved the auto this morning and got a good look at the roots. They are brownish not slimy but gritty ! The water is crystal clear and no smell. But defiantly going chiller shopping. Anybody know of any good cheap ones?
          So all 4'autos outside now and only blueberry and white widow in hydro.
          Bubbleponics
          Advanced platinum 450w
          hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Green75
            Green75 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hydrogen peroxide fix that problem Hydroguard is recommended on this site a lot but it doesn't always work

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, but H2O2 only works for around 24 hours, no? I have not had the best luck with Hydroguard, so I switched to Great White, in conjunction with stuff like Voodoo and Pirhana, and it seems to be working better in my environment.

Get a cooler...fill with ice...drill hole in it...put air pump in cooler...feed tube through hole then to air stone in reservoir... crude but works

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            THAT is an excellent idea.

Thanks green75 I've got all those things.! Building will begin ASAP
          alltatup could you tell me more about what your using. I've been on hydroguard from the first and this is after a res change and a little sledhammer. Want to get this under control before it gets bad.
          Bubbleponics
          Advanced platinum 450w
          hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Capncanna I'm using Great White Mycorrhizae (first bought 4 oz on Amazon, then got 8 oz at a better price on eBay). It's expensive, but a little goes a long way, and since it's in powder form, it doesn't expire like Hydroguard does in 6 months. Read about it here:
            Hydroponic growers have seen great success by incorporating mycorrhizae into their systems: specifically uptake of nutrients & water through the root system. Order our Mycorrhizal Fungi Products now.

I also started using some Advanced Nutrients products on this grow: Voodoo Juice and Piranha, Sensizym and Microbial Munch.
            http://www.advancednutrients.com/products/voodoo-juice/ You can look up the other products on their website.

It may be overkill, PLUS I added the chiller to my big grow box in April, but I didn't have roots on the first two grows like they are now: they are white or off-white and abundant!!

The test will come with the new small grow box I just got and grow # four, which is growing away. I added the first batch of nutes a couple of days ago to the seedlings, with all of the above mentioned additives. Now there's no cooler for that box. Room temp around 75 degrees. I will have to see how it goes in the smaller box; I guess I need to start a grow journal for the little ones, to keep you updated.

Thanks so much. My others started the same look ! Building a chiller now. Should I do a res change?
          What's the difference in great white and orca?
          Bubbleponics
          Advanced platinum 450w
          hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Definitely one res is going bad. Here's the emergency chiller thanks Green75 . Also another where's Waldo. Has anyone had issues with sledgehammer? I've read mixed reviews but this happened when I added 2 drops per gallon as a surfactant. I also used 1/2 strength nutes. I'm treating these as seedlings ? Correct?
          When I do a res change what to clean with? H2o2?
          Bubbleponics
          Advanced platinum 450w
          hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Capncanna
            Capncanna commented
            Editing a comment
            That was a retorical throw in trash. I hate even pulling weeds.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Whew!! I thought I might have to report you for seedling cruelty!! ;-}

• Capncanna
            Capncanna commented
            Editing a comment
            You may still have too , now I really hope they live. Changed my 2 res and cleaned em with h2o2 as you suggested. Felt like here was grit on the sides of the res. Wow roots were much bigger than I thought. Added 1/4nutes ppm 540 ph6 water temp stil 77 . Ordered great white and voodoo juice. Thanks alltatup

wow capn. let us know what fixes those cupped roots that chiller came out cool hows it work. did you test before and after to see how much temp change, and how long does ice last hell that might be cheaper than a real chiller
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Thanks jarhead, it kind of works 2 degree drop. Still too hot. My question is, should I buy a small ac unit and. vent outside, or a chiller and leave the room temp. Also can I run 2reservoirs by using T,s off of the chiller. 2 pumps as well.
            Bubbleponics
            Advanced platinum 450w
            hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Last of the thc bombs moved into dirt. She seems happy under the hibiscus tree for now. Now for the inside. Doing a res change and a scrub , then putting in another fan to draw in more cold air. Supposed to rain all week so that should drop the temps. Rainy season is here hopefully.
              Bubbleponics
              Advanced platinum 450w
              hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X