No announcement yet.

New grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls are all ok . Still 81 in my room. Ph and ppm are steady as she goes. Transplanted 2 thc bombs into soil yesterday ,they had nice roots already and they are outside and still alive 😀
    Bubbleponics
    Advanced platinum 450w
    Foxfarms big bloom , tiger bloom , grow big
    hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      STILL ALIVE!!!! is good!!! ;-} Lovely.

Crazy cool room!!! Love the idea, congrats on the new grow!!!! Ps. Love that u got her the armoire, hubby's lucky here that I'm just as into trying this as he is. I even gave up my craft room/ storage / purse room 😁
    FusionHut 5x5x6.5, Mars II LED 900W (veg/bloom modes), 4" Fusion Breath inline fan w/ carbon filter
    Coco/Perlite 70/30 "ish" in 5 gall fabric pots, GH Trio+CaliMagic+GrowTec PH Up/Down, PH test drops
    2x6" clip on fans, 1x8" desk fan, 1x12" oscillating fan

Comment

Love the diy man! Would love to do that if i had the room 😇

Comment

Thanks, it was an idea then one afternoon I just did i it. My wife is one hi doses for ALS so she was all in , but you know still needs her stuff and honestly some of mine, plus I try and be a good hubby 😀.
        Bubbleponics
        Advanced platinum 450w
        hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Excellent! Either James bond like or Young Frankenstein. Im subscribed! Very cool. Good luck make it happen!

Comment

Thanks , way dr frankenfurter! Step into my lab! Next is dehumidifeir subwoofer!😃 or exhaust fan speaker.
            Bubbleponics
            Advanced platinum 450w
            hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Girls got leggy and I've lowered lights trying to find the sweet spot. Using leds, lowered all the way down to 18 inches and pow! They are happy campers. Amazing.
              Bubbleponics
              Advanced platinum 450w
              hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Capncanna dude love that shelve door what an idea I could be wrong on this but I think you light is to far away they seem to be reaching that's why they are so long .something to think about
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

You are correct sir. The LED co said start at 36 inches. Close but no cigar! I'm down to 18 and they are happy happy. I'm watching for light burn but so far none. However I did have 100 germ so maybe move them sooner, who knows . So now they are all staked.
                  im running 2 10 gall res with 6 cups in each. How many plants should I keep ? I have 4 rockin. The others are in dirt now. They were autos. These are all Fems. Planning on lst,
                  Bubbleponics
                  Advanced platinum 450w
                  hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                    oldjarhead100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hahaaha I failed to see there were two pages and commented after reading first page day late and dollar short on this one lol

I've kept my LED at 18" pretty much the whole time. I have found tho that since flowering my candy canes in particular want the light higher - started to get light burn . My white widows and northern lights girls seem happy either way tho.
                  FusionHut 5x5x6.5, Mars II LED 900W (veg/bloom modes), 4" Fusion Breath inline fan w/ carbon filter
                  Coco/Perlite 70/30 "ish" in 5 gall fabric pots, GH Trio+CaliMagic+GrowTec PH Up/Down, PH test drops

Comment

Thanks momma bear I've got white widow and blueberry going so fingers crossed.
                    Bubbleponics
                    Advanced platinum 450w
                    hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Girls look good , finally got the lights correct
                      Bubbleponics
                      Advanced platinum 450w
                      hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Did my first res change yesterday added halfnstrength nutes and hydroguard. Moved the 2 white widows over to the other res now blueberries are in one res alone. Auto thc bomb is gonna go to dirt this week. These are 8 days old. Yep a little light burn on the thc bomb , lesson for me about growing different strains together.
                        Bubbleponics
                        Advanced platinum 450w
                        hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
                          alltatup commented
                          Editing a comment
                          All I can see is PINK!!! The pink girls look vigorous, though!

• Capncanna
                          Capncanna commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Think pink ! I was too lazy to turn em off and turn on the flash. Early morning medication gone right! Sunday funday. , thanks for your help. Tomorrow in full green brilliance. ..... maybe

Here's some tools I use , I'm old! The stick is to check water level , it's marked 4 5 6 gallons. And on the end is a cup to pull the water and check ph ppm without lifting the lid, fits through an empty cup hole . Also that's a bilge pump in the bucket , 15 strokes and new water into the res. I use an electric to empty it pumps out through my window into the outside garden.
                        also no lifting the lid.
                        Bubbleponics
                        Advanced platinum 450w
                        hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
                          alltatup commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's all pretty smart!!!

• Capncanna
                          Capncanna commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks that's just me being an Old man with a bad back . Ha. Worked on boats my whole life so the dip stick is how we checked fuel levels back in the day. Piece of chalk ro mark the spot and then measure and math.

I need me a dipstick like that! Congrats on the newsletter pics!!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X