General hydroponic nutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General hydroponic nutes

Quick question wen in flowering and using General hydroponic nutes do u mic mirco with bloom

I'm assuming that you're using a GH flora trio. While some peeps have come up with a custom concoction, I stick with GH's ratio of mixing the three and it always seems to work well for me.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Even using the gro in the flowering period

Comment

If you follow the nutrient schedule (the one GH gives you is great, but I would cut it to half strength at first because it can be too strong - I've actually done that for you here for hydro and here for drain-to-waste) then you'll end up using a little bit of all three bottles throughout most of the grow. They each add something. Bloom has lots of Phosphorus and Potassium. Micro has Nitrogen and important micronutrients. Gro lets you alter the overall NPK values while still maintaining the amount of Micro you need for the current stage. You don't want to completely cut out Micro because it's the only one that has several important micronutrients!

Comment

• OzBud
          OzBud commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Nebula, on the DTW schedule you've made it says to add Micro first and CALMAG is listed as optional.
          I agree with that, however there's no mention though that GH recommend to add CALiMAGic before Micro if you're using more than the base trio.

When I decided to try the full schedule I emailed GH to find out if there's an exact order to add everything so nothing bad combines & precipitates or anything like that if added in the wrong order.
          They came back with:
          1. Armor Si
          2. CALiMAGic
          3. Micro
          4. Gro
          5. Bloom
          6+ anything else in any order.

• NebulaHaze
          NebulaHaze commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, I somehow didn't see your comment until now! This is great info. I know it says it on the bottle but I will get this added to all our nutrient schedules, too.

Can i use that schedule for soil

Comment

I've used GH in coco/perlite good luck
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I use flora trio and granted I've only had one grow it worked great for me. Last 2 weeks before flush I just do micro and bloom. My cycle looks like this picture...sorry for the chicken scratch writing. As i said this is my 1st attempt, but I'm really impressed with the flora trio. I'm currently on week 10.

Comment

Look at the GH website. They have a feeding schedule for hydro and soil. I printed it out and just used that. For hydro its about double what's on the bottles.
              Late in Flower you do not use any Gro. I added CalMg+ during flower. Then flushed for about a week before harvest. The difference between pre flush taste and post flush taste is amazing.
              The latter is smooth, smooth, smooth.

Comment

Here ya go mate. This is the GH feed chart for drain to waste systems like soil & coco. Listed amounts are in ml per gal (3.79L)

Start off by using half (50%) of the amounts listed then if they don't get any nute burn and you want to, slowly increase the strength by 5% or so. I'm currently feeding at 75% strength.

If you're just using the trio + CALiMAGic add them in this order: CALiMAGic, FloraMicro, FloraGro, FloraBloom stirring between adding each thing.

If you one day decide to try the whole GH line like I did for my current grow then add Armor Si before CALiMAGic then just the usual order I wrote above. once you've added FloraBloom you can add the rest of the supplements in any order (I emailed GH to find out if there was an exact order when using so many bottles)

If you decide to grow in coco one day, use CALiMAGic at 4-5ml per Gal (3.79L) at least until flowering as you're more likely to run into CALMAG problems in coco. Once you get to flowering you should be right to follow the chart for CALMAG too.
                Attached Files
                Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
                600W HPS
                Coco
                GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
                Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
                http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
                http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X