Got a call from my old dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a call from my old dealer

Got a call from my old dealer yesterday. She said she had four different strains available. I just said I was good for now. Didn't say I was growing my own! Oh what a feeling!!! 😎
    DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
    315 LEC
    6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
    6" Carbon filter
    3- 6" fans
    humidifier
    temp and humidity gauge
    5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
    FF trio nutrients

And the people took over the means of production, awesome
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Power to the people!

• CCisme
      CCisme commented
      Editing a comment
      What a beautiful feeling!

I now have saved well over $4,000 over buying at my local dispensary. They miss me so much this week they sent me another 10% off coupon. O THE MEMORYS!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen!! The investment into the grow room pays off!!!!

Yes I remember to and now that I am out for about two weeks waiting for harvest. so I went to the dispensary yesterday and got some Skywalker at twenty nine percent thc and it's nothing like mine I got a little buzz and that's it .I wonder what mine is around because evidently my tolerance is way up and just found out that if you have your card you can get yours tested for free just the thc content I am sure if you wanted it tested for everything it would cost something.b it just wanted to spread the info sector labs in New Mexico is the one I talked to.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe that home grown is always going to be superior in so many ways, and principally because you have a person or people who are attached to their plants, develop a relationship with them, and take every step seriously--including the cure.

• GreenArmadillo
      GreenArmadillo commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen sis!

it's Scepter labs . sorry

Comment

Great to hear....ain't nothing like that homegrown feeling! 😉
      Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
      Recent grows...
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

It (home grown) is the best !! Hard to believe those girls are so potent!
        Team AutoMechanics

Comment

I think back to someone I used to buy from, and he'd leave the big plastic bag full of weed just sitting out in the light, top open. I've told all my buddies to keep it cool and dark to preserve its potency. Amazing what I used to not know...
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• CCisme
            CCisme commented
            Editing a comment
            The crash course I took left me astonished. Ive changed so many bad habits. Storing weed, storing canna caps, making hash lololol

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
          I think back to someone I used to buy from, and he'd leave the big plastic bag full of weed just sitting out in the light, top open. I've told all my buddies to keep it cool and dark to preserve its potency. Amazing what I used to not know...
          Ain't that the truth! A lot has changed since the good old days!
          Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Nice. I started growing because I moved from NorCal, where I could get what I wanted at the "drop of a hat". Here it's hit or miss on availability and NOBODY knows what kind of cannabis they have. They can't even answer if it's indica or sativa! The answer I get all the time is; "It gets you high. That's all you need to know". Are you freaking kidding me!! I now have a reputation of being a Cannabis Snob. A title I wear proudly
            Last edited by StoneyTony; 04-06-2017, 05:03 PM.
            Fast Buds GSC & Green Crack Auto's

Veg:
            4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LED's - Flora Trio + CalMag

Bloom: 4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LEDs - Flora Trio + CalMag & Superbloom

“…marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.” – Judge Francis Young (DEA)

Comment

hope to be in your place soon!

Comment

Dealer calling people?... time to change your phone number. When he gets caught you are going to be "related" and trust me you don't want that

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Haha I know we are sooo bad. Studying biology and bonding with nature

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  True criminals.

• StoneyTony
                  StoneyTony commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I feel ya. If it wasn't for this forum I'd feel isolated not being able to "talk shop".

If a dealer has to call people to try and move their product, it would make me wonder why they can't move it to begin with.
                Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
                600W HPS
                Coco
                GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
                Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
                http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
                http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• PuravidaC
                  PuravidaC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nah, good people, good product. She is small time with little cash. My guess is she just got overextended...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X