Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StoneyTony
    commented on 's reply
    I feel ya. If it wasn't for this forum I'd feel isolated not being able to "talk shop".

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    True criminals.

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Haha I know we are sooo bad. Studying biology and bonding with nature

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I feel ya, 9finger!! I really wish I had a discussion group that would meet weekly to talk about the trials and tribulations of cultivating cannabis. It's lonely bein an outlaw.... but I love it.

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds awesome. I'm a hermit in the jungle so I don't worry about police knocking on my door but I wish I knew other growers to talk to in person. I guess for now we're all neighbors tru the internet

• PuravidaC
    commented on 's reply
    Not a Tico but have been to Costa Rico a couple of times. Now retired and living the "good life"! Last time I was visiting CA I was in a bar and they had Humboldt Stout on draft, with marijauana leaf coasters and business cards for medical marijauna everywhere! I was talking to the bartender about how open it was and so he announced to the whole bar "got a guy here from Virginia that wants to know how many here are self medicated" EVERYONE at the bar cheered and raised their hands! Blew me away!!!! Like Stoney Tony said, I don't know of any other growers in my area because you just don't talk about it! "SAD"!!

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    im going to assume you are white hahahahahaha XP just kidding, im guessing you are costa rican? it really sucks how many still live in fear and feeling pursued

• StoneyTony
    commented on 's reply
    LOL, I'm the opposite PuravidaC. I moved from NorCal to the Midwest and I'm shocked by how everyone is afraid to even talk about it. I was in a open field hiking with a friend, nowhere near another soul, and I started talking about growing techniques and he stopped me and said "Shhhhh not so loud". I'm looking around perplexed, then back at him trying to figure if he's joking or not.... he wasn't.

• PuravidaC
    commented on 's reply
    It's bad enough. In my State growing, even just a single plant, is considered "manufacture with the intent to distribute"!!! That has me in a constant mindset so when I visit family in CA I am blown away by how open everyone is about marijauna on the left coast! 😉

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Ohhh then it's not that bad. I imagined a shady marketing technique calling every number it has

• PuravidaC
    commented on 's reply
    Nah, good people, good product. She is small time with little cash. My guess is she just got overextended...

• PuravidaC
    commented on 's reply
    I hear you! Haven't dealt with her in over a year. We are acquaintances and see each other around town but I have always tried to keep a low profile...

• OzBud
    replied
    If a dealer has to call people to try and move their product, it would make me wonder why they can't move it to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• CCisme
    commented on 's reply
    Good pointl.

• CCisme
    commented on 's reply
    The crash course I took left me astonished. Ive changed so many bad habits. Storing weed, storing canna caps, making hash lololol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X