X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Readings under my led full spectrum

Comment

Nice set up I have a about the same size room. one thing I would suggest is to leave lots of room for the girls to grow. I split my room in half one side for veg the other for bloom. Ive found that the bloom side (5x5)can only grow 4 to 5 plants any more and they don't do as good. right now I have 4 Gorilla glues. and its full up.Ive had12 to 14 plants in the veg room before and after they reach a certain size its tuff to keep them healthy. after about 4 weeks you will see what I mean.Nothing to worry about just something to keep in mind. I will post some pics later
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I'm going to remove 4 plants to make some more room for the plants

Comment

Sean these are pics of my veg and bloom room as you can see in bloom there is only enough room for 4 or 5 plants (I find I get better yields with 4) In veg room their are 24 seedlings that I have trimmed.(yes I nute burned them)they are cooped up as they are now in 2 weeks after I take clones from the other 2 plants then I will spread them out. but if you leave them pushed together like they are then lower leaves and branches have a hard time getting light
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Sean Winchester
              Sean Winchester commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you. How do you like those pots right now I'm using the fabric ones

• Tika
              Tika commented
              Editing a comment
              Very nice!!!!

where are your THC bomb Autos?
            Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
            600W HPS
            Coco
            GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
            Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
            http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
            http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• Sean Winchester
              Editing a comment
              A buddy grow some and It was pretty good so I'm going to grow some

Just planted 3 days ago

Comment

Slowly lower the lights down to 50,00 and I split the room one side will be full spectrum and the right side will be the 4 cob led lights same seeds on both sides and I just added a dehumidifier and removed the heater

Comment

Beautiful garden! I can't wait to see how it goes, superb start!

Comment

• Sean Winchester
                Editing a comment
                Thank you I have 1 more cob light coming so i can space thing out a little more

2 more weeks and I'll flip. I picked up some drain pans to install this weekend

Comment

• Tika
                Tika commented
                Editing a comment
                Sweet arrangement!!!!!!

Have you measured the PPFD under the two different lights over the grow area they cover ? be nice to see how they compare_how consistent the PPFD is over each area, measured every square foot.
              Nice setup!
              Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
              liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• Sean Winchester
                Editing a comment
                I bought the wrong tester my tester does foot candles and lum

dude, your grow ship is really lifting off. your girls are fat!
              got ur screens ready? hehe.

Comment

• Sean Winchester
                Editing a comment
                To many types growing for that. I didn't take any of that into consideration When I planting them

• intergalactic_harvester
                intergalactic_harvester commented
                Editing a comment
                no biggie man, that screen will tame all plants the same. kinda the whole point really. saves you the trouble of constantly shimming pots with books n shit to get them all the same height. your plants will ALL be 5 inches tall thru the first 2 weeks of bloom. absolute control. saves a shit ton of time in training.
                not trying to push really, i just know from experience what you got there in ur tent. did the same thing only on a smaller scale here. 5 manifolded plants had me in tbere a cupl hrs daily. nute mixin days add at least another 1.5 to 2 hrs on top of that. defoliation time....yeah, later on in the grow i have to split tbat up over a few days!
                how many plants you have in there?
                other than defols and nute mixin, that screen cut my routine maintenance n training down to less than 30 mins a day.
                just do the math and think about it a lil more. things are really easy at this stage. but you are definately gonna find out soon how precious what little space you have is!

Yeah, intergalactic_ wish I could do a screen but I have hard walls around 2 sides of my grow space which is only 3' wide and I have to move some of the plants around to get to the ones in the back to water them. Lots of work moving, shimming, etc. Thinking of doing just 3 plants instead of 6_ then could get to the pot in the back without having to move any of the others. Next time? Thanks for the idea.
              liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Those cob lights are suppose to provide a nice even PPFD from one end to the other since they are mounted on a bar. Better save some $ because I think you're going to want to replace the other LED's with another cob instead! I love the natural color and supper even PPFD over my space with similar lights in a similar format. Just be careful you don't get those cob lights too close_ watch em carefully if you can't resist pushing the limits of light intensity once flowering begins to take off_ I did and got nana's on one of my plants!

Comment

wtf? did i get the wrong post? thought i was talkin about sean winchesters grow....

Comment

• Sean Winchester
                    Editing a comment
                    You have the right post and thank you for the input

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X