Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Oh ok awesome thank u so by mid week nutes are at half. Stength roughly. Oh ok thank u dw2

Leave a comment:

• DW2
    commented on 's reply
    I fill the reservoirs first with the nutrients and pH'ed water, then at mid week, I top off the reservoirs with only pH'ed water. I do check the pH of the reservoirs before I add the water and adjust the water accordingly to keep the reservoirs within 5.5-6.5 range.

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    I havnt grown dwc but I wanna learn. So let me know if I got this right. U change ur water 2times a week and one of the times u use nutes with water and the other time u only use ph water? Or do u use nutes through the whole grow in every change

Leave a comment:

• DW2
    commented on 's reply
    I add plain pH'ed water at mid week and completely drain and refill the reservoirs once a week with nutrients and pH'ed water. Keeping the water as fresh as possible helps to keep down unwanted microbial growth. I use to feed half of the nutrients at the mid week and half when I drained the reservoirs, but this led to having pH problems so I started the once a week feeding and have had better results with it so far.
    Lovely looking plants, by the way!

• tyler_ hobbyist
    commented on 's reply
    Co2 works best in temps over 80 and with this amount try not to go higher than 90 in flower u dnt want any higher than 82-85 as the terpens on the bud will start to die with the heat

• tyler_ hobbyist
    commented on 's reply
    The jug color doesn't matter it can sit anywere and it last 7-9days I just refill ever 7days just to be safe

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Very cool. Does it matter if the bottle is clear or dark or cool, or can it sit under the grow lights? About how long will it produce CO2 before it needs refilled? I'm doing this!

• Chowder
    replied
    Just adding a couple pics from yesterday. I'm getting more excited everyday!
    question, what are people's thoughts and experience with just adding water or water/nutrients combo, rather than completely draining water and starting over with new water once a week?

Leave a comment:

• Chowder
    commented on 's reply
    Thank a lot! I hope to post a journal or at the least I'll update and post some more pics!

• Chowder
    commented on 's reply
    I've got about 4 weeks left till harvest, when do you start the co2 and do you think it will work for this grow or should I try time?

• DingusKhan
    replied
    Very nice.

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    1/2cup sugar 500ml hot water mix till desolved then add 1tblsp of tradinional yeast mix put into any jug with lid drill hole for small hose then tie hose to top of main stem and done. The leaves will be close enough to suck up the co2

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    If u do the bottle and hose method and tie the small hose on the top of the main stem the co2 wount blow away it will hit ur leaves this is what I do and it's cheap and last 9days ish

Leave a comment:

• Chowder
    commented on 's reply
    I'm very curious to try the CO2 recipe you mentioned in another post. I'm just concerned about my air exchange sucking it out as quick as it's made. I've read about the controllers for CO2/ temperature but not ready to invest that much yet! The switching direction of my lights did help a bit, there seems to be fewer claw leaves! And there not on the majority of the colas, just the higher ones, of course.

• Chowder
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks BG Bud! I had the t5s and also read the GWE and forums about light and how much, and how they work/ don't work, but I've also seen grows on the site with only cfl and t5s, so I thought, how can it hurt? Plus, I've crowed too many plants under my lights, so I thought I could use it. I'll see if I've got a pic to post of the bud development next to the t5s. I think / hope it's going to make a difference.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X