Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Winchester
    replied
    Wish I didn't have a height issue I would like to upgrade my smaller led lights to some of those bigger ones

Leave a comment:

• Chowder
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks very much, I'm so grateful to post pics of a full garden. It's because of this site and everyone's help. I plan to post a journal once I'm finished to pass on lessons learned, good and bad. Knowledge is power and the best thing someone can do is pass it on! Cheers and happy growing.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Great picture, Chowder!! Feel like I'm in the jungle!!!

• Chowder
    replied
    Sometimes it's hard to see the forest thru the trees!

Keep it up ladies, your beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    oh. my. goodness.

• Chowder
    replied
    Week 7, starting to fatten up. Getting excited!

Leave a comment:

• Chowder
    commented on 's reply
    Many thanks, I'll post more pics and info as things progress. Good luck with your grows!

• Chowder
    commented on 's reply
    Humidifier, was on all the time, plus I had to mist the plants often. I used just water for misting, never ph'd the water either. Only for veg, after, I want the humidity under 40rh.

• Chowder
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks again as always tats, you the gal! I checked into things more and I'm using AN Overdrive right now, along with the A/B Bloom. I also used, AN Big Bud, Voodoo, B52( really like this ), I get it more now, with the extra phosphate, and potash.! I couldn't get Flawless finish, from AN, but I have DNF, Clear for flushing. Any experience with DNF products?

• intergalactic_harvester
    replied
    damn you should be bigtime proud of THAT first run! amazing job chowder!

Leave a comment:

• Sean Winchester
    commented on 's reply
    Hello I was wondering Is that a water mister in the last photo

• Chowder
    commented on 's reply
    Very happy I decided to use them, some say it does nothing, but I have to disagree.

• Chowder
    replied
    Thanks BG BUD! This site was the reason for those beautiful buds. It has helped sooooooo, much! Really hoping they get fat over the next couple weeks.

Leave a comment:

• BG Bud
    replied
    Chowder those side light T5's look like they did the job. Great light penetration nice and deep . Wait till those babies fatten up!

Leave a comment:

• BG Bud
    replied
    Chowder that is unbelievable for a first timer I think. Well done . Did you say you were looking for advise or CONSULTING ???
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X