No announcement yet.

autoflower time line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey tyler, do you lollipop your auto's or all natural?

Comment

I do a little bit of lollypoping just to have a little better access to pour my water in

Comment

Originally posted by yamiacaveman View Post
        Just did a full count, 28 on the smaller and 30 on the bigger, funny 1 per inch, lol. I got a few more weeks till harvest, and I can't wait cause it's been about 30 years since I rolled up a nice big fatty. And no matter what i get out of this -- I going to enjoy it.
        It was a little longer for me, now that I am disabled it sure helps with ptsd and other ailments thanks to Vietnam! You're gonna be surprised that you grew stuff that good!!
        Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          @ Sonnyhad Being a former service member myself, I want to thank you for your service.

Thank you Packersfanatic and thank you for your service as well!
        Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Definitely thanks for your service!!!!!

Comment

I would also like to say thank you for your service

Comment

I just had to move one of my candy canes out of my grow area and set up a new area for this one plant as she's been takeing right off!!!! I'll post a pic of both set ups

Comment

This is my sweet lady candy cane not quite week 7yet she showed her sex about a week ago! Her dimensions are about 25inchs/roughly 2feet wide and 26inchs tall she's blowing up with growth!!!! She got her own 3x3x 7foot room I built with a shinny tarp and ratchet straps and screws/zip ties. She's 15inchs below a 600w LED
                Last edited by tyler_ hobbyist; 03-08-2017, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Day 33 of flower. Roughly half way there the bud site is on my tangerine dream height (TD 22inchs) (BB 28inchs) tall. Height of lights are 15-18inchs 1000w LED 1200w LED

Comment

Hi Tyler, If you have time, 2 Things, On the 2nd pic above -- how long till harvest? Just trying to compare and give me an idea.

2nd, I think it was back on Wednesday, I asked you about lollipopping, and 3- 4 days ago I said my plant was 30 inches. Well I started to defoliate a bit, and then right or wrong, while I was at it I did some, lollipopping, Today my taller one is taller by 4 inches, the other right behind , so now 34 and 32 inches tall.

Comment

The tangerine said it can flower for as long as 120 days but hinestly I think she'll be done in 3 weeks or so witch should be around day 56 I would think maybe longer but we will see

Comment

Wow 34 and 32 inchs that's awesome!!!!!!!!! I would love to see her and yes if u defol and lollipop in veg it will make ur girl take right off because she's got enough roots to suply ur whole plant with enough of everything it needs, now when u lollipop and defol the plant has less to feed/ grow so that same amount of energy is now focus on what it has left. More energy equaly more growth. I personaly just do enough to water easyier. Roughly 5inchs from the soil gives my fat hands enough room to water the whole girl without moveing everyone lol.

Comment

Now there's a lot of debates about lollypoping as many people say it can decress ur yeild because now u dnt have a branch for a budsite and u will loose that popcorn. But in my exsperince as u have noticed if u do lollypop a bit ur overall growth is better to make more bud sites and make ur buds bigger, and over all get a bigger yeild but this is just my opinion lol

Comment

A lot of people say u can't clone an autoflower I had to do a bit of lollypoping to my big lady candy cane so instead of just throwing ur branch way I am trying to make a clone with honey as my root exselerator. If it doesn't work oh well it had to be cut anyways lol

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
                              Jibblerjoe commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Same thing here, I just stuck branch in coco and am keeping it wet. 48 hrs, still no droop.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X