No announcement yet.

autoflower time line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did u strip and slit the stem? Did u put growth hormones or honey or anything?

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
      Jibblerjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I did cut ends of leaf blades like a true clone.

Comment

Do u mist with water every couple hours? Or do u use a clone/humid dome?also do u do a 18/6 light for better roots?

Comment

I just ph water with a shot of cal mg. I been giving a shot of water ever 6 to 8 hrs. That pic was yesterday, but she is still just as perky. I only dipped stem into water and recut with scissors, not ideal, but she is still kicking. I've only truly cloned one other time.

Comment

Oh ok lol mine seems to be wilting I also trated mine like a normal clone we will see by tomorow

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170309_203106.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	6.08 MB
ID:	65909Click image for larger version

Name:	20170309_203126.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	5.24 MB
ID:	65910 fresh pics. When it first happend I had it under the big plants 3.5 ft from 400 hps, for the last 40 hrs it's been under florescent lights bout 8ins away. Intense light will make a clone wilt fast. This is my first try at this. I never read of using honey, but I've seen them use aloe vera.

Comment

• DingusKhan
              DingusKhan commented
              Editing a comment
              I have been having good success cutting leaves off of an aloe plant, poking a hole in the cut surface to mash the pulp a little bit, and dip the cuttings into the pulp. I also dab a little of the aloe pulp into the medium the clone is going into, whether a rapid rooter or coco-perlite-soil. I bought the aloe plant at home dopey, and have cut a leaf off for each cloning session. I'm still new at this, but getting really good results.

• tyler_ hobbyist
              tyler_ hobbyist commented
              Editing a comment
              That's awesome dinguskhan I might have to try that thank u

That's awesome they look great

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
              Jibblerjoe commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you sir, I tried supper cropping, stems were so hollow that 1 was broke thru after fan blew the plants around. If you want to see my thread go to 3stoogez.

Sweet man ill have to check it out thank u I was curious about super croping is it a auto by chance?

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
              Jibblerjoe commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. The supa crop I'm using to try to control the hight. Supa crop does work. That was first branch that completely broke.

I tecnicaly super croped a plant/ this was by acident when my light fell and broke the main stem I have noticed it stunded the height hard! but the bud grow / thc level almost doubled

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
              Editing a comment
              I only did this in flower how did it work for u in veg with the auto? Did the give still fill out. Mine still filled out to 1.5feet wide 22inchs tall

Have u tryed hst the last week of harvest by cutting the stem and putting something between the stem? Photos it works but iv never tryed autos yet. This drasticly increases thc levels

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
              Jibblerjoe commented
              Editing a comment
              I have tried that, a few times on outdoor plants.

Have u tryed it on an auto? How's the results?

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
              Jibblerjoe commented
              Editing a comment
              Not tried an auto. Really only stress I give is Lst, and defolation.

• tyler_ hobbyist
              Editing a comment
              I also lollypop my autos roughly 5inchs from soil

Thank god!!!!! For the addion of the co2 or my plants would be dead right now. This temp is wayyyyyy to hot!!!!! Thank god for co2 gunna lower my temp slowly back down to 75ish

Comment

The fans on my light stoped working so the heat got crancked up over a 12hour or so peroid

Comment

God damn cheap China shit lol I had to refurbish the fans lol for the price I can't really complain lol

Comment

The 600w and 1200w are no name China led lights cheap like 130bucks roughly but the fans break every couple weeks iv only had these lights 6months or so as well but for the price I would rather keep fixin em it's easy lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X