No announcement yet.

autoflower time line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I recently put her on a 18/6 for a day or 2 as she was starting to get light stress so I refilled my co2 and letting her rest a bit than back to 24/0

Comment

Tangerine dream autoflower day 38 of flower! Look at all that sugar!!!!!! Yummy u can also notice hairs starting to turn color. (light brown/ tan)

Comment

Yesterday I added my ac to make the room temp 70 during the day and 60ish at night, this will premote color change in the bud and increase thc levels for the last 3 weeks roughly till harvest

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
        tyler_ hobbyist commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope no sour milk because every 2days more liquid is added and the in roughly 2weeks before any smell I flush her out I havnt had any problems witth smell the bacteria in the milk is gd bacteria for us and the plant

Omg!! She grew 3 inchs taller in 2days she's gettin so big at 32 inchs tall and 32inchs wide. I'm really starting to wounder if she is an autoflower just for the fact (how she grows) node spaceing branchs size preflower sites ect... she looks like a photo but they garenteed me that there autoflowers but idk.... the beautiful plant is atleast female lol

Comment

She's been fed milk for 3weeks now

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
          tyler_ hobbyist commented
          Editing a comment
          I accualy feed a different way I only give the plant the amount it needs for 2days I only let run off come out when I flush every 2weeks or so. So in different stages my plants need different amount but in flower she gets roughly 1300ml and I use a moisture scale so once my moisture hits 3 out of 10 she gets fed again this works out perfectly everytime. Every 2days almost down to the same hour

• DingusKhan
          DingusKhan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks again Tyler. Your results are kick ass! What about smell? No sour milk?

I'm going to wait until one of the clones is ready for this, too chicken to try it on my first girl. ONLY 3 -5 weeks to go!

• DingusKhan
          DingusKhan commented
          Editing a comment
          I just saw your previous post about no smell. Hmmm... maybe I will work up the courage to try milk.

Comment

1000watt bestva LED light 15inchs above this beautiful girl 24/0 lights

Comment

For the blueberry and tangerine dream I am shocking the plant with day temp at 85 and night temp of 50 and I adjusted the pH to 8 to bring out more natural colors the last couple weeks till harvest

Comment

Candy cane day 56/week 8 from seed 34inchs by 34inchs

Comment

Tangerine dream day41 of flower and day 90 from seed.

Comment

Comment

I also use grow big from fox farm nutes just forgot to add it in the picture above.

Comment

Hey lady's and gentalmen my beautiful blueberry autoflower is starting to turn colors bring on the blue and purple tones nice sugary buds day 41 of flower and day 90 from seed.

Comment

I did lots of defoling on mainly the budding plants

Comment

Getting ready to harvest tangerine dream in 2 days or so I put her outside in 30ish degree weather I hst her by sliting her stem in half and sticking mollasas and cue tips in her stem I'm also leaveing her in the cold with no light for the next day or so. By doing this it will enhanace the flavor color and increase the thc. Her tricombes are about 70 ish percent amber. This is day 96 from seed and day 47 of flower she toped out at 22inchs tall and about 1.5 feet cross. I will update on a final yield when she's done. I'm not sure which method for cureing I want yet? Freezer method or jar method.
                          Last edited by tyler_ hobbyist; 03-22-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X