No announcement yet.

autoflower time line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you everyone I wish I could share these beautiful buds with all of you p.s my dogs voted and they like the blueberry more they smelled both plants and both dogs wanted to eat the blueberry lol even tho the tangerine is amazing the blueberry is better

Comment

Also the tricombes were roughly 70-80percent milky to amber colored personal preference

Comment

nice plant Tyler

Comment

Thank u she's been my pride and joy to grow

Comment

This is my final yields tangerine dream 111g and blueberry 337g done get me wrong it's a great dry yield but I honestly think hps lights are better an led. I dnt know if it's just the autoflower strain or the leds but hps with photos produce way tighter buds and they seem to bee stronger as well, dnt get me wrong this is a great harvest and the taste is very fruity and smooth and it gets ya high but the buds arnt as dence and they arnt as strong as hps and photo grows from my exsperince. Leds are great for flower because u can manipulate how ur plant grows a lot better but when it comes to flower hps are definitly better or atleast a combo of both. That's what I will do my next grow hps/leds in flower for sure I wount grow with just leds again, like I said I got a gd size crop but it's not as gd as it should of been. I'm confident that hps will change that the next grow. I noticed that in flowering the plants could of used more light even tho I ended up puting my 1200w 1000w 600w leds really close and it just didn't seem to be enough come the end result. Just what I have exsperinced I hope this grow journal helps people happy growing people

Comment

Here's some average bud sizes

Comment

Thanks for sharing Tyler!
                Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Ur very welcome everyone feel free to share ur yields with us just make sure to leave light type and strain and autoflower or photo I would love to see other people's led yeilds

Comment

Enjoyed your frequent updates A pound of weed, ohh maaaaaaaan..

Comment

Fuck ya!!!! I just wished I would of used hps as well but over all it cost me only like 1dollar per gram so it's hard to complain lol even if it's not the tightest or strongest it still gets the job done just fine just takes a couple extra hits lol

Comment

• Xaliuz
                        Xaliuz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thats practicly free! Just pack it tighter before you light it hehe

Looking forward to your next grow!

Thanks man I just started to germinate some more seeds 6 tangerine dream and 2 candy cane it's all I had left lol gunna order some more lol in 3weeks or so they will prob go out side but we will see lol. I'm think I'm also gunna atempt bubbleponics for a couple plants. I dnt have much exsperince with dwc but I'm exsited to do a side by side lol

Comment

Thanks for sharing tyler, and a very nice grow!

Comment

Thank you and ur very welcome . I hope it helps some people with autos and leds ect...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X