No announcement yet.

Yellowing leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold on Gingerbeard, he's still reading the link. He'll be back soon with something about a misunderstanding about what post, and what day, and which picture, and who may have been offended or had their feelings hurt. Just another Troll. we usually don't get the pesky ones very often.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

outdoor
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

I dunno. Troll has become an ugly word. We have demonized a perfectly harmless mythical creature and made short, fat, ugly people with facial warts feel worse. I blame public schools and chemtrails.
      Did you know kids don't get homework these days? What the hell is up with that? Honest to Nelly!
      We got parents complaining kids are getting in trouble because they don't have enough to do (I call those bad parents) then we take away some really good stuff for kids to do and give them social media and video games.
      My opinion is the teachers' union got involved. Teachers had to spend after school hours grading homework. More than 40-hour work weeks. I get it. Lots of work. The pay ain't great. But teaching children ain't flipping burgers and you get 3 months off in the summer! I remember most of my teachers. Couldn't tell you the name of the last person who flipped my burger. Gone is the altruism of pure education. We are in the age of wanting more (stuff) for less (work).
      Aw, geez. Now you got me talking about unions. At some point, I'm going to back away from this one. Pretty quick, I imagine. I need to spend more time on... anything else.
      Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Originally posted by homegrown View Post
        Hold on Gingerbeard, he's still reading the link. He'll be back soon with something about a misunderstanding about what post, and what day, and which picture, and who may have been offended or had their feelings hurt. Just another Troll. we usually don't get the pesky ones very often.
        homegrown you do a really good impression of an asshole.
        Last edited by Brwnthmb; 09-23-2024, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol, Wow Brwnthmb, What got yer panties in a bunch? What did i say that hurt your feelings? Show me which comment on which thread upset you the most.

God, I'm stoned. Do you mean I'm an asshole or you like the impression my asshole makes? Thank you. I'm good either way.
        People have said they could see the face of Billy Crystal in the impression my sphincter makes on a leather cushion.
        Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
          God, I'm stoned. Do you mean I'm an asshole or you like the impression my asshole makes? Thank you. I'm good either way.
          People have said they could see the face of Billy Crystal in the impression my sphincter makes on a leather cushion.
          oops! I tagged the wrong one! Sorry! I was replying to homegrown, only.
          Note: I changed the tag in my reply.

edit: my only excuse is that I don’t know who’s who yet.

Last edited by Brwnthmb; 09-23-2024, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            It's way easier to put an @ symbol in front of their handle like that other asshole did to call me out. It also sends a notification that something has addressed them, personally.
            Quoting doesn't do that.

I take back nothing!
          Billy Crystal, seriously! Started happening after the hemorrhoid surgery healed up.
          Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Here's my suggestion, start a thread about your grow and stick to that thread, and include recent pictures, keep it neat and concice with as much information as possible

Comment

Do you mean Gingerbeard like this? Or is this quoting and you meant there’s another way that’s easier?

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                I think this is an easier way. Had someone else not called me out like that, I would never have known you were posting to me.

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                I was wrong. Quoting someone does send notice. Never realized. Go figure.

Originally posted by Gator View Post
              Here's my suggestion, start a thread about your grow and stick to that thread, and include recent pictures, keep it neat and concice with as much information as possible
              That sounds like good advice. I remember things that I have learned on here but then can’t find it, I’ve got too many threads going.

Comment

Shooooooeeeeee!!! That's the best advice since post #11 that must have been... something. My words are not where I usually keep them. Must have given too much blood.
                No. Seriously. That's what I'm talking about. People are throwing suggestions at you and... what? Is it context? Is it bad juju in the message?
                At some point, and it looks nigh on nigh that people are going to be reading your threads for entertainment. Not to help you. A lot of bodies only care to be ignored, overlooked, and misrepresented a very few number of times.
                Last edited by Gingerbeard; 09-23-2024, 04:16 PM.
                Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
                  Shooooooeeeeee!!! That's the best advice since post #11 that must have been... something. My words are not where I usually keep them. Must have given too much blood.
                  No. Seriously. That's what I'm talking about. People are throwing suggestions at you and... what? Is it context? Is it bad juju in the message?
                  At some point, and it looks nigh on nigh that people are going to be reading your threads for entertainment. Not to help you. A lot of bodies only care to be ignored, overlooked, and misrepresented a very few number of times.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1462.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	632122

I don’t know what you expect, but the attached picture is representative of my grow, and I hope it shows that I have applied the advice that I’ve been given.

Comment

• Rwise
                    Rwise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me Myself and I expect fresh pics with all details, not something that is representative of something else or days/weeks old. I dont do yesterday!

• Brwnthmb
                    Brwnthmb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Rwise it’s a new picture but it’s not all of the plants. What details do you expect? I have a ph meter now. The light is spider farmer 1000.

• Rwise
                    Rwise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Start with whats in the pots (brand (I build my own organic soil), mixed with, soil/coco/etc.), PH, RH, temps, lights actual wattage make model, light cycle, strain info (such as auto or photo feminized, bag seed what ever) age of plant from sprout (more for autos), water/feed cycles. Every detail! It will help us hep you, with out this info its kinda like farting in the wind and guessing what was for lunch.

I expect nothing. People are giving you the same advice all over your threads and you are picking when to acknowledge it. If it were just me saying this, yeah, I would be that asshole you accidentally called me.
                  I want to follow along with your grow because there is potential in what you have. But I'm done with your threads to this point. Care, if you want.
                  You have been given advice on starting a new thread. That new picture and a rundown on your setup in a new thread will keep me watching, if you are still caring. Pay attention to what people are posting. Keep notes, however you keep notes, not just the information people are giving you, but why they are giving it to you. Was it in response to a question? Was it something someone noticed but you didn't ask about? I still have the notebook from my very first grow, when I kept a notebook. For some reason I always have to check to make sure I have my light distance right, before each grow and flip. That just won't stay in me.
                  Whatever you decide, happy growing.
                  Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

You write eloquently sir, im certain you're level of collegiate degree's qualify you as an individual that retains knowledge from any written source available to you. Take the opportunity to read all the information on the green bar above. After doing so your level of knowledge will above us all here.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                      Gingerbeard commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Who are you talking to? What green bar? Don't ask me about my college experience unless you want to unleash the ginger. Fucking college.

In answer to your question, no it is not normal but it should be easy enough to correct if you read the homework assignments. The chart attached is on here someplace, its my go to if I have problems
                    Attached Files

Comment

Who was that fukin leprechaun that just ran across the stage naked

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                        Gingerbeard commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yer mudder! No. Too much. Not yer mudder. I know nothing of a naked leprechaun in that situation that is obviously not your sainted mudder.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X