The 2024 eclipse grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not familiar with the term fluxing.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Love the spread. Like the technique!
    Current Grow - 5 Tangie-matics from FastBuds
    Equipment
    AC Infinity (UIS Controller 69 Pro - WIFI)
    2x4x6 Tent
    6” ACI Cloudline Pro Inline fan / Carbon Filter (Port 1)
    4.5L Cloudforge Humidifier T3 (Port 3)
    6” Cloudray oscillating (Port 4)
    Light: Spider Farmer
    SF-2000 200w (Port 2)

Containers:
    AC Infinity Fabric Pots
    3 – 5gal
    2 – 3gal

Medium:
    Soil – Fox Farm Ocean Forest
    Perlite
    Earth Worm Castings

Nutrients:
    Fox Farm
    Grow Big 6-4-4
    Tiger Bloom 2-8-4
    Big Bloom Plant Food 0-0.5-0.7
    BushDoctor Cal Mag 1-0-0

Neptune Harvest
    Seaweed Plant Food 0-0-1

Comment

Day 29 veg

After 4 days of recovery from the last binding, time for some more. The job was nearly finished. All branches except for the node 4 branches have been tied down close to the ring. All the node 4 primary leaves have been removed. Maybe 1-2 more weeks of veg. This is going much faster than the traditional manifolding I usually do. They are drinking 1.7L per day.

chocolope
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20240510_132804.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.85 MB ID:	621822

sluricaine with two clones
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20240510_132814.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.04 MB ID:	621823

autos- devils food cake, red velvet, scarlet runtz by Going2fast and charlote angel (lower right)
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20240510_132824.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.63 MB ID:	621824

One of the branches was fragile, I hardly touched it and this happened. I taped it up but I'm not sure this one is going to make it.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20240510_120039.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.76 MB ID:	621825

How is the saying if u want to make something great, u need to break a few things? If one does not try and practice, one will not be able to pull off moves like this. The plant was too tall, I didn't want to cut it back. I call it the U-turn. I guess I did learn something tying plants up in knots. https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ecause-i-could
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20240511_110329.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.04 MB ID:	621826
      Last edited by Ckbrew; 05-11-2024, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
        No3odiesShad0w commented
        Editing a comment
        Some of those bends look just as intense as some of my bends and then *snap* overall they're looking good! 👍

• Allenpro
        Allenpro commented
        Editing a comment
        I keep a roll of scotch tape handy when I LST, that branch probably could have been saved if you wrapped it

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        The broken branch seen in pix 4 has made a recovery, but then I broke it further out, remarkable plant.

Day 38 veg

A major shake up today. Defol, finished the tie down training, rearrange, then finally watering.

chocolope before
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20240519_111032.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	3.70 MB
ID:	622580

and after, cut some clones

Name:	20240519_153759.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	4.60 MB
ID:	622581

sluricaine before

Name:	20240519_111039.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	4.13 MB
ID:	622582

and after

Name:	20240519_153807.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	4.36 MB
ID:	622583

the autos before

Name:	20240519_111043.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	4.50 MB
ID:	622584

and after, yes the autos got HST and a light defol also.

Name:	20240519_153814.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	4.94 MB
ID:	622585

After all was done there was about 1Kg of leaves to dispose of.
      The photos will recover and veg for another 5 days or so, then flip. That puts them about 2 weeks ahead of the time line typically seen when a full manifold is done. The autos have started to flower and will be on their way to being finished in a hurry. Everything is on a fast track as planned.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        You my grow friend are a master at laying them down i sure wish you were my neighbor LOL

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        We're all on the same rock in space so we r all neighbors.

• No3odiesShad0w
        No3odiesShad0w commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking absolutely beautiful 😍😍

Day 42 veg

The recovery is progressing very well, the plants are starting to define what they will grow into. Flip time is coming soon.

Name:	20240523_103511.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	4.50 MB
ID:	622993

Name:	20240523_103518.jpg
Size:	4.10 MB
ID:	622994

The autos are into bloom, that was fast.

Name:	20240523_103525.jpg
Size:	4.39 MB
ID:	622995

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a lot of work with expert hands right there. and it shows.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful man i hope my auto tent looks as good i'm not gonna do nothing to them to slow em down my jars are getting very low again.

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        Ty Bluey , I have to say that I owe it all to GWE and all the people here on the forum. I learned it all here. SoOrbudgal , This training has been way faster than the manifold. I'm about 2 weeks ahead for the anticipated flip day. I hope the yield is as good.
        Last edited by Ckbrew; 05-23-2024, 07:05 PM.

They look great and I am glad to see the Chocolate Thai isnt a big stretcher so far. Are you using that tray as a ebb & flow or is it a catch tray for your runoff?

Comment

• Allenpro
        Allenpro commented
        Editing a comment
        You should consider raising it up and putting a reservoir under it for flood and drain and forget about it.

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        I had my last indoor grow fully automated and it produced good yields but this grow I've been hand watering 2 or 3 times a day and maybe 4 before this harvest is done.
        Although automating it makes it easy to be away from my grow I feel really connected to this grow and the results are already better in regards to the plants health but I've also learnt how to tailor my nutes better and the mistakes I was making.
        I've become better at it by not automating it.

• Allenpro
        Allenpro commented
        Editing a comment
        I can respect that, Bluey

What Bluey said. When I first planned my setup I designed this setup with an under tray res. Due to where the setup is, everything must be carried up stairs or dumped out the window. There is no drain plumbing, and until this year, all the water had to be carried up the stairs. Also heat in the res would be an issue requiring either AC, a chiller, or exchange of ice packs in the res. This idea was re-planned. I like to keep it simple, A distribution system could be built, but I have a water tube that delivers nute solution precisely. See post #25 in https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ou-life-easier , What it all means is adapt your setup to what works for your needs and resources. Having trouble typing now, must be the DANK ABSINTHE.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X