Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why, Why Knot?- BECAUSE I COULD!

BECAUSE I COULD!

This experiment was inspired by BCOutdoorBudz who posted in my thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-cup-challenge , post #9. There were leftover clones this year that no one wanted and I didn't have the heart to just trash them, so I had some fun. I figured if he can do it, so can I. When first started this, there was going to be only one knot, but curiosity and mischievousness got the best of me and I went a little overboard with it. They are 3 weeks away from predicted finish and the buds look nice like the mother had. Maybe this can be a regular thing, THE KNOT CHALLENGE. Next time I will leave a little more space in the knots, some are becoming very tight.

So here it is- WHY, BECAUSE I COULD!

All the same plant, just different views.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20220822_124654-A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	882.4 KB ID:	574337Click image for larger version  Name:	20220822_124700-A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	705.2 KB ID:	574338
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20220822_124708-A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	835.0 KB ID:	574339Click image for larger version  Name:	20220822_124711-A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	653.4 KB ID:	574340
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20220822_124723-A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	858.5 KB ID:	574341Click image for larger version  Name:	20220822_124743-A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	696.6 KB ID:	574342
    Last edited by Ckbrew; 08-22-2022, 01:14 PM.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

That's pretty cool. Amazing what they can take.

Comment

Well I'll be damned. That's the first I've seen that trick. Impressive.

Comment

I knew a chick in middle school that did something similar with her tounge. Damn I miss her.
        “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
        ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          My best friend in college could stick out her tongue and turn it all the way over. I was impressed!!

I can put a cherry with stem in my mouth, remove the stem, eat the cherry, then tie the stem in a knot with my tongue. That always got some attention back in the day.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          You have some amazing talents there, Ck!!!

That looks sooo cool!! And I've heard of this technique being used to control plant height. She looks awesome!!!!
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Howdy Ckbrew, is the strain called 'Twisted Sister'? LOL!!!
          Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I tell ya once in a while you see these plants do amazing twists but this is a first for me. I seen em get nailed, broke but this could be a new super crop method great work and mind of a stoner.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by Ckbrew View Post
              BECAUSE I COULD!

This experiment was inspired by BCOutdoorBudz who posted in my thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-cup-challenge , post #9. There were leftover clones this year that no one wanted and I didn't have the heart to just trash them, so I had some fun. I figured if he can do it, so can I. When first started this, there was going to be only one knot, but curiosity and mischievousness got the best of me and I went a little overboard with it. They are 3 weeks away from predicted finish and the buds look nice like the mother had. Maybe this can be a regular thing, THE KNOT CHALLENGE. Next time I will leave a little more space in the knots, some are becoming very tight.

So here it is- WHY, BECAUSE I COULD!

All the same plant, just different views.
              Click image for larger version Name:	20220822_124654-A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	882.4 KB ID:	574337Click image for larger version Name:	20220822_124700-A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	705.2 KB ID:	574338
              Click image for larger version Name:	20220822_124708-A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	835.0 KB ID:	574339Click image for larger version Name:	20220822_124711-A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	653.4 KB ID:	574340
              Click image for larger version Name:	20220822_124723-A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	858.5 KB ID:	574341Click image for larger version Name:	20220822_124743-A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	696.6 KB ID:	574342
              I was asked why I did Braapzai and I gave the same response. Very cool man.
              keeping it green with the soil thing
              love me some frosty autos
              braap
              BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
              Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
              the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
              blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

That is just nuts, what a thing to think of and what a thing to do.

Comment

Never did this to my girls, however I used to tie small trees in knots, wish I could see them today near 50 years later but the area has grown up so to say.

Comment

Well, Why Knot?
                    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
                    5 gallon cloth pots
                    30"x30"x60" tent
                    Spider Farmer SE3000
                    Coco Pearlite mix
                    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I would like to see two plants knotted together, that would be crazy.

Comment

• Ckbrew
                        Ckbrew commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Next year perhaps

They last two plants to be harvested, this year is complete.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	20220910_154332-A.jpg Views:	2 Size:	921.3 KB ID:	576027 Click image for larger version  Name:	20220910_154338-A.jpg Views:	2 Size:	822.2 KB ID:	576028

Because I could.
                      Last edited by Ckbrew; 09-10-2022, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X