Never seen this symptom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Never seen this symptom

I had few healthy plants and they started being sick...
    I have no idea why they are like this please help me

soil,enough led lights.
    7/4/4
    Ph 6~7

Please help...

Where's the healthy ones?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• June1994
      June1994 commented
      Editing a comment
      These were healthy,not now in the picture

Well your right those have been fried and look dead like you plucked a branch and stuck it in dirt. We need alot more info on everything you have from soil to lights. Ain't so easy is it?

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Need a lot more info but my first guess would be way over fed and over watered.

Comment

It could be either over or underfed. Without knowing any of the stats, as mentioned above, I would guess that they are nitrogen deficient. Could be mag deficient also. Without more info it's hard to pinpoint what exactly it could be. Could be too much calcium early on locked everything else out.

What soil? How much PPFD are they getting at this stage? What is the exact pH you are feeding them?

Comment

pH way out of wack, could be they don't like Big Macs just like me and the sunscreen your using on them, perhaps botox might help
          Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
          Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
          Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
          Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

I don't understand this post. What the hell is "enough led lights"?
            SF 35X47X70 tent
            SF1000 X4
            AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
            AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
            FFOF Soil
            FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
            GH Flora Series
            3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
            Gelato Cake
            Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to the world of forum questions that make no sense like more than half i read. Maybe he/she has alot of bulbs?? LOL

• Rootsruler
              Rootsruler commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL! Enough is the brand of light!

• Mollisol
              Mollisol commented
              Editing a comment
              Ha. No kidding?!

To start without knowing anything other than what I can see, your PH is out of wack and roots dont like light so I would put those clear cups in a cup that is not transparent. Do you have holes in the bottoms of those cups for run off? It looks like they are in larger cups full of media so the water is trapped in there

Comment

• Rootsruler
              Rootsruler commented
              Editing a comment
              The last photo shows run off plates so I'm assuming he has drainage in the cups.

• shadycon
              shadycon commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm finding out you can't put enough holes in solo cups. With 8 holes around the bottom ring burned in with a soldering iron was not enough. I'm trying a second ring of holes an inch from bottom. I've learned proper drainage is a key factor for healthy plants. If using clear solo cups use the red ones from the dollar store as a cover. The clear cups do not go all the way down to the bottom. I'm still learning and experimenting........

• Allenpro
              Allenpro commented
              Editing a comment
              I see that now, I didn't know you could zoom. What will they think of next.

I think Rootsruler already asked but what kind of soil is that? I am a hydro grower so it looks very dry to me, and I cant explain why it looks kind a hot to me. High N

Comment

I haven't drowned one before. Is this what it looks like if you do?
              Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
              Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
              Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
              Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
              Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
              Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• Allenpro
                Allenpro commented
                Editing a comment
                Not really, photo to follow. Root rot will do something similar but I think that is a PH issue

June1994 don't be bothered too much by these comments LOL we tend to poke at folks when we see such carnage. But it's importaint for us in order to help with alot more information? Were they seeds or clones?

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Here's an auto I drowned by forgetting to turn on the air pump and this is maybe 12 hours after. There was no recovery

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X