Fertilizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fertilizer

So Nebula recommends on fertilizers that you use half strength so does that mean when you make a gallon you cut the measurement in half or do you use full strength and mix in 2 gallons of water instead?

LOL well i'll answer it this way. Yes to both of your questions. Now what she's trying to say is go easy with the nutes when there young so you don't burn or cause lock out. Over feeding is like over watering. And the age of the plants i feed mine full strength during flower. These things you learn by trial and error, you gonna make mistakes so just take it and remember. It's best to start low and work up to full strength IF the plant is healthy and happy. Each grow you'll learn more about the plant reactions to food.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

That’s kind of the answer I was expecting.. I have had bees for almost 10 years and when I started it is a lot of trial and error much like growing weed you ask a question to 10 growers and get 13 answers. I love the science and art techniques of growing it is an enjoyable and sometimes frustrating hobby !!

Comment

I'm relatively new to growing with liquid nutes and have learnt in a couple of grows what I should be giving my plants, but now I'm growing a mix of unfamiliar autos and photos and have already learnt what too much means too early.

I'd up the nutes going into stretch and flower and try and work out how much they will need under your lights. Lighting effects nute requirements, so does the rest of the environmental factors but above all the strain your growing I think.
        Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
        Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
        Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
        Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
        Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
        Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
        Last Grow: A mix

Comment

It depends upon how much mix you want. The glass is half empty or half full?
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 White Widow, 2 Critical Super Silver Haze
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

IMO, the real reason Nebula suggested 1/2 strength feedings is because the nute companies recommendations almost always are too much. Whenever I feed at brand levels I almost always get tip burn or lockout.

Obviously they want to sell you as much product as they can so if this much is the right amount more is better.....no......

I measure my feeds through PPM/EC rather than volume of nutrient. When I hit my numbers they almost always come out to 1/2 of what the manufacturer recommends.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X