Fertilizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fertilizer

So Nebula recommends on fertilizers that you use half strength so does that mean when you make a gallon you cut the measurement in half or do you use full strength and mix in 2 gallons of water instead?

That’s kind of the answer I was expecting.. I have had bees for almost 10 years and when I started it is a lot of trial and error much like growing weed you ask a question to 10 growers and get 13 answers. I love the science and art techniques of growing it is an enjoyable and sometimes frustrating hobby !!

Comment

I'm relatively new to growing with liquid nutes and have learnt in a couple of grows what I should be giving my plants, but now I'm growing a mix of unfamiliar autos and photos and have already learnt what too much means too early.

I'd up the nutes going into stretch and flower and try and work out how much they will need under your lights. Lighting effects nute requirements, so does the rest of the environmental factors but above all the strain your growing I think.
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

It depends upon how much mix you want. The glass is half empty or half full?
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

IMO, the real reason Nebula suggested 1/2 strength feedings is because the nute companies recommendations almost always are too much. Whenever I feed at brand levels I almost always get tip burn or lockout.

Obviously they want to sell you as much product as they can so if this much is the right amount more is better.....no......

I measure my feeds through PPM/EC rather than volume of nutrient. When I hit my numbers they almost always come out to 1/2 of what the manufacturer recommends.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X