Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll

Hi All,

Just a poll, for those who would like to participate.

What country and state/province are you in? And what are the cultivation laws there?

-I'm in Illinois, United States.
    -Up to 5 plants, with a medical card.

To get a medical card in IL, you need a doctor to submit a form to the state. Then there is a $25 fee. Illinois is never going to miss a chance to squeeze just a little more money out of its citizens!
    Last edited by Mollisol; 01-22-2024, 10:11 AM.
    SF 35X47X70 tent
    SF1000 X4
    AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
    AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
    FFOF Soil
    FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
    GH Flora Series
    3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
    Gelato Cake
    Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

BC, four plants per household

Comment

New Mexico - I don't know exactly, but its something like 6 plants per adult in the household.

Comment

CT. USA. 3 mature, 3 starts/person 6&6 max/household. Has to be grown inside a locked room, no outdoor growing.

Comment

• Cougar672
          Cougar672 commented
          Editing a comment
          Also in CT, inside grown "plants must not be visible from public view without use of optical aids". Ok to have up to 5oz in locked storage, 1.5 oz on person.

NY - 6 plants for personal use (3 mature plants and 3 immature plants) and a maximum of twelve plants per household (6 mature plants and 6 immature plants).​
        And, at this moment, a medical card is needed. Waiting for this to be open to all for months (years actually). The legal roll-out in NY has been such a cluster-f**k.
        Last edited by WolfMansBrother; 01-21-2024, 07:12 PM.

Comment

VA. 4 plants per household, no medical card needed. Outdoor plants can not be visible by public
          Last edited by Orggrwr; 01-21-2024, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Mexico. It's completely decriminalized but the gov haven't passed any laws or guidelines so it's like a wild west situation with no clear rules. The supreme court declared the prohibition laws unconstitutional, I think you can only carry around two ounces, more than that is trafficking (they decriminalized use and growing) but the reality is cops will still detain people for weed expecting to get bribes because nobody wants to deal with the court system and loose a bunch of time.

Vape carts, edibles and low quantities of flower are sold on smoke shops but most of the people get their weed from black market dealers.

Another big difference is cops are not looking for growers and dealers unless the cartels that control the territories pay them to. So gotta be real careful, you don't want to step in anyone's tip toes

There is no permit to grow but the gov agency in charge of agricultural permits cannot deny a request either. So you can ask for a permit and you get a document saying the supreme court doesn't allow them to prohibit you from growing. It's called an "amparo" Wich is basically a pardon a judge gives you saying you are protected by the constitution. I think 4 plants per adult is considered personal

Anyway this is a big no no because cartels will eventually control the market along big international corporations so as soon as the laws and permits are issued the first people they're coming after are the registered growers; super expensive licenses, health code requirements, food standards, testing packaging and marketing are some of the few things preventing the average Joe to compete with big corp. Kinda like the us right now, so I keep my head underground to stay ahead

Comment

Oklahoma, 6 plants in veg and 6 in flower, 3 Oz carry limit, burn it anywhere cancer sticks can be burned, with a medical permit of course. The permit is super easy to get.

Comment

I'm in OK...what Rwise said and I understand I can grow outside as long as the plant isn't visible from a roadway.
                Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
                Autopot system
                : 1 Scarlet Grapes & 1 Scarlet Sunset
                Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: Idle at the moment
                Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thats true, and I cant even get the LEOs to look at them, although one spotted them from 100 or so feet away and said "those are huge" but would not go look up close.
                  And we can keep our fire arms.

• golfnrl
                  golfnrl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "And we can keep our fire arms." That right there is funny.

California is 6 indoor and/or outdoor, any phase of construction. If you want to give up certain godded rights, like owning a gun, you can grow 25 with a license.
                Recommendations are for suckers and under 21's. My process took about 2 minutes without showing my manilla envelope full of medical history. Seriously. The card is a sham for the gubmint and a placebo for the holder. A get-out-of-jail-free card to show cops who don't give a phuk unless you are under 21. The only way you are going to get busted for weed is if you are carrying large quantities or you are a dick to the cop. And who has never been a dick to the cops?
                WWED?

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

Ohio, freshly legal so as of now 6 plants per person for up to 2 adults in the house and carry 2.5 Ozs. The rumor is they want to cut home growing and revise it all but they missed a deadline and haven't heard any updates. Everything has been misleading and back and forth so I'm not sure of the full rules other than that. Doing some autos now so I can beat the new laws if they do end up changing it.

Comment

Canadian, French that is hey !! 4 per household. But who's counting !
                    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                    Full auto grow
                    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                      Gingerbeard commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Y'all Canadian people, especially the BC people, are prohibition heroes in my book! I swear I always thought weed was legal up there. Bought bud and hash at a store in Nelson while listening to a dude get choked up at memories of 'being on the stairs at Kent state', while burning through an entire joint. He skipped north soon after KS and hasn't been back. Lots of pain in that man.
                      Nelson, man. That, the fuck, is hippie life!
                      Almost got eaten by a bear on that trip. Smoked homegrown with dude who pulled us off the mountain, instead.

Gingerbeard I lived in Nelson from 89til 03. Probably knew the guy you’re talked about, although there were a lot of ADDs. The guy who started that store, Dustin, was the real hero. He studied laws so hard that a law firm hired him to prepare defence for clients. I Bought a house there for $19,000, and then bought another one for $30,000. Great place to raise my kids, but not much future for them there, so I dragged them out to Alberta to get trades. We’re back in BC about 75 miles west of Nelson. It’s still a nice little town, but terribly expensive now...

Comment

I was there in '02 and '03. It looked like nothing but a nascent hippie town with a legalish weed industry. When I say hippie I mean stoned wannabe artists looking for trimming and mushroom harvesting work. And 20 year olds trying to run a tourist town. Great way to launder drug money, wot? Where else can you sell tens of millions of dollars of crochet'd plant hangers and beanies.
                      I can see how it wouldn't be a great place to raise kids unless you were cool with keeping them in the mountain life without much concern for the outside world. Beautiful, though. Absolutely beautiful. Win me my lottery and I'll get me a piece of that mountain life.
                      Up in Smoke? Is that the name of the shop? Up the hill with a Bob Marley mural.
                      WWED?

Coco/perlite
                      3x3x6

Comment

It was getting pretty run down when we left. We moved to an acreage property, 10 minuets from town, after flipping the two houses I bought. I helped run the local ski hill there so we all skied for free. The kids liked the Kootenays so much, they dragged our asses back again. My son was there a couple days ago to buy a new truck and said there were bums laying all over the place ODing. Sad, but glad we got out when we did. Wish I could have kept the houses. They’re worth a fortune now...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X