No announcement yet.

Started new grow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'm not mistaken, the VS XS 1500 pros are for 2x2. 150 watts. I need 2 of them? No thanks. The Evo3 is good for 3x5 veg, 2x4 flower. 280 watts. One light. What if I ran 2 Evo3's? How they compare then? Can't compare 2 lights to 1. Wanna make it an even battle, well do 2 evo3's to 2 VS XS 1500 pros.

Comment

• Rootsruler
      Rootsruler commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool. You do you.

Then, explain to me how to fit 2 of them in a 2x4 tent. Enlighten me please all knowing.....maybe in a 4x4, not a 2x4. You got room for one light. Not 2.

Comment

I'll wait.....

Comment

Maybe I'm stupid. Maybe I shouldn't be growing weed. But looking at my tent and space, 2 of those XS 1500's would not fit in my tent. My Evo3 takes up all space avaliable. Even my S24 I couldn't install 2 of them. No room. I'm at a loss on how I could do 2 of those in my 2x4. Like I said, maybe I'm just stupid.....and the par maps you mentioned are for 2x2, not 2x4.
        Last edited by Radeon; 03-05-2024, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Ignore me. I can't compare to the "old growers" here who know everything. Forget I have a 142iq and know how to read. Forgive me for trying to help those getting fed misinformation and bullshit advice. This is "GrowWeedEasy" right? Just checking. Cause I see alot of people making it alot harder than it needs to be. Grow Weed Easy...lol...from what I've seen, it's let's make it as complicated as possible. You grow according to my log, you will never have to check ph. That will be the last thing on your mind, not the first. I laugh at "check ph" advice. You can't fail at growing if you follow my log. I can't make it any easier unless I did the instructions in crayon. My next grow log, I'm going to make it easier for the noobs. I will make it as simple as possible, nobody could fail. It's not hard, just gotta get away with " Well, that how we did it in 1970." Lol......

Comment

My next grow log with Girl Scout Cookies, I'm doing for the noobs. I'm going to make it as simple as possible and cheap. They won't fail. That is my goal. Forgive me if your a veteran, but I'm going to make it fool proof. They will not fail.

Comment

Radeon. Maybe you should chill a bit. Make one of my shakes. Watch some Futurama.
              SF 35X47X70 tent
              SF1000 X4
              AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
              AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
              FFOF Soil
              FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
              GH Flora Series
              3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
              Gelato Cake
              Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

It's hard to chill when you know people are making stuff more difficult than needs be. So many grow failures I've seen based on bad advice. I'm the kind of person who wants to help. I want to use my intelligence to help others achieve the same goals as me. I ask for no compensation, I just want some to say "Hey man, I grew my first dank smoke cause you helped me." I want people to succeed. I don't send them to the search bar or table of contents. Ask away. I'll help you. I'm chill, really chill, but I like to help people. I'm smart, very smart, and it gives me pleasure when I can help someone. Forgive me if I'm brash, but I'm just trying to help. Intelligence is not arrogance.. Totally chill, but I want to show others it's not difficult. It's really is easy.

Comment

That light you bought Radeon is perfectly suited to your grow space and being Samsung Evo diodes efficiency will be up there with the best of them. 280W with the latest diodes is heaps in that grow space too.
                  I just watched a video on how to program it using your phone..easy as.
                  Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
                  Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
                  Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
                  Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
                  Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
                  Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

TLDR- Do a big bowl and chill.
                    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Cutting and trimming innthe next couple days. 46 days since flip. My last post here. If your a noob, start with soil. Pay attention to ppfd more than ph. Use tap water. Fabric pots. Read my grow log and tell me if there is any difficulty in it. No. Peace out and stop dumping chemicals in out water supply. Stick to organic. Haven't we learned our lesson yet? I wish you all the best and be aware of just how many law enforcement are on here. Be careful who you take advice from. And I'm out....
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Radeon; 03-15-2024, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Mollisol
                        Mollisol commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They look good. I would try not to get discouraged. By other people's comments and opinions.

Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                      indoor/outdoor grower
                      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X