Started new grow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started new grow...

GG#4' s week and a half from germination. Soil is DNC water only, everything else AC Infinity. Just upped PPFD from 190 to 300. Will go to 500 here in another week. Got a little bit till transplant to the 5 gal fabrics. I'll keep it updated..
    Attached Files

Welcome i really love the GG#4 photoperiods are you growing 2 ?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yes. My 2x4 is only good for 2. The smaller one is 72 hours behind the other. Had a little hang up when planting. Caught it in time and saved the seed.

Comment

Really starting to speed up now. I'm going to transplant after next watering.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm not posting new pics yet. In 1 week. I went ahead and transplanted to the 5 gallon fabrics. They were just going to fast and I didn't want to wait till after next watering. So now they're under 400 ppfd, oscillating fan at 4, exhaust at 2. Temp is 75f. Humidity is 50%. VDP 1.45.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Man that's great news sounds like they love your care.

Forgot to add, I'm watering with Big Bloom 1 tbls per gallon every other watering. When I go to 12/12 I'll up it to 4 tbls per gallon.

Comment

I did a GG4 grow a few grows back. They are prolific veggers. Be careful you don't herm them. GG4 herms pretty easy.

Comment

I know about the herm thing. Because of their genetics. Vegg I don't worry about, flowering is a whole different ballgame. They grow like bamboo. I'll post pics Tuesday. They are looking great....

Comment

Well, late on posting pics. Long story short, -45 windchill and my pipes got into it. 3 days later all better. Need I say more...

PPFD is at 580. Everything else the same.
                Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gawwwddd this is a wild frozen winter here also in Oregon. No minus temps yet but i've got 2 houseguest staying with me because of no power. Inch of ice an snow more than we've had in years. They came from and 1 1/2 hr north of me drove 15mph till they got to bare hwy roads. Took over 1hr to go 20mi. So yes it sucks........but i'm doing good here and have power and weed

• Bluey
                  Bluey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Keep warm folks. Hope you have lots of firewood

That's 9 days growth from my last pics....

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awsome growth from them gals

Just got these in the mail. My next project. Girl Scout Cookies Extreme feminized. I'll start these as soon as I cut my GG4's down.
                Attached Files

Comment

Coming along nicely Rad.

Are you planning on giving them a topping?
                  Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
                  Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
                  Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
                  Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
                  Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
                  Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Yes. Waiting on one more node to appear and I'm topping. Should be in 3-4 more days. They are still below the 12" mark so I'm comfortable in letting them go just a tad higher.

Comment

Topped today. Increased exhaust fan to 3, raised up oscillating fan 6 inches. 2 weeks-3 weeks ill flip.see how it goes...

Comment

6 days from my last pics. 3 days since topping. Been watering and tucking today to get them shoots some love. Everything's going great. 600ppfd, vdp at 1.15. Temp is 72 with 50% rh.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Mollisol
                          Mollisol commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They look healthy and nice and bushy.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X