No announcement yet.

Started new grow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also wanna add I'm using tap water straight from the tap. No treatment. Just make sure it's close to room temp. They don't seem to mind.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I use the same tap water. I just leave it set 24hrs or even days prior to using it.

I've tried both ways. Letting it sit out and straight from the tap to plants. Haven't noticed any nute block. The ladies seem to tolerate the chlorine level regardless.

Comment

Now I'll fill my gallon containers tonight and let them sit till tomorrow morning. I'm not doing that as a must, just as a precaution.

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        An aerator on the end of the tap will speed up the removal of chlorine if it is in there.

Another 6 days. Been tying up branches. Gonna flower soon. Everything the same.Each plant is taking 1 1/2 gallons every 48 hours.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Radeon; 01-29-2024, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Just to show growth, this pic was exactly 20 days ago. So they are about a month from germination.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Radeon; 01-29-2024, 02:31 PM.

Comment

And the one thing I'm proud of, it's 100% organic grow. No chems in my sh@t. Soil, Big Bloom, and tap water. Zero PH testing. No need. Soil has proper buffers. I literally just sit back, enjoy a nice rum and coke or a beer, watch football while my ladies do their thing. 95% hands off. It's so nice. 15 minutes every 48 hours and that's it.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Well my grow bud count your blessings with this current grow. I've grow GSC couple times also and it went well too. Keep up the good care these will make you very happy on harvest day.

I adjusted bunch of stuff and my current readings are 70f temp, 70% rh, .70 kpa at canaopy level. And these are not Girl Scout Cookies, they are GG#4's from ILGM. I won't start my GSC till I cut these down.

Comment

Finished tying down the last branches. Starting 12/12 tonight. Can't wait no longer. They are growing so fast I hate to chance it. Here we go....
            Attached Files

Comment

Little off topic but sitting back waiting. Got some time to burn before the sh@t hits the fan. Wanna show you guys something. Im proud of them. Anyone like Ralph Steadman? Hunter S. Thompson? Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? Check these out. Hand signed prints directly from Steadman himself in the UK. Waited for 6 months for these. And he's retired. He's not signing from his studio no more. I snagged these before he called it a day. Enjoy the pics....
              Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                Been a fan of Hunter for a long ling time.

My brother went to his 'send off' in Aspen. I missed out on that one

That would have been badass. Depp was there. Double thumb peyote button fist. Beautiful thing....

Comment

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                He shot his ashes out of a cannon.

And I take you've seen "Where the Buffalo Roam" with Bill Murry playing Thompson? If not check it out....

Comment

Couple more days since last pics. Trimmed a bit, first night at 12/12 last night. Ppfd at 670. Raised fan a bit.Watered with pure water. Still 1 1/2 gallons per plant every 48 hrs.Tried to get canopy even as possible. The yellow spotted leaves, for those that are wondering, those are the ones that were tucked for the lower branches to come through. No need for alarm. And no, I don't need to check my ph.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Radeon; 01-31-2024, 08:28 PM.

Comment

And forgive me, but I'm stoned. But wanna add this. I water till runoff appears. BUT, minimal. I'll water 1 gallon per plant. And I'll just douse em cause I know they need it. Now, the last half gallon I water at about 2 cups at a time and wait couple minutes. That allows it to drain to the bottom. And keep in mind, make sure you use a well draining soil. I'll keep doing that till I just see water come out the bottom. I mean, first sight. Then I know my roots can access the whole pot. All the way to the bottom. That's how I water. Some have their own ways, but that's how I do it. Trying to help the newbies. 1 love....

Comment

Switched from Big Bloom to Terp Tea Bloom at the reccomendation from the local hydro shop. 1/2 tbs every other watering. Gonna try it and see how it does. Had to raise exhaust fan to 4 cause had a rh spike over 3 days (weather change) It was at 72 dropped it back down to 65. PPFD is at 700. Just trimmed off a bit more at bottom. Temp is 68. Right now they are 5 days after flip.
                    Attached Files

Comment

8 days since flip. Ppfd at around 850. 70f, 52rh, 1.09 kpa. Using 1/2 teaspoon of Terp Tea Bloom every watering. Which, with the current humidity, is about every 72 hours. These ladies are loving the light. Do you see any deficiencies? Any bleaching? Light stress? I think they are taking it like a champ. I'm gonna keep feeding em light. Unless I see a red flag, stuff em.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                        SoOrbudgal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        From my view they all look great. I dig it when they throw their fans upward and welcome the light, happy plants.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X