*#!*#!!!** got my order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*#!*#!!!** got my order

Just a scary looking plastic bag with CBP stickers all over it and this letter inside. Rotten federal buggers.

That's rough. Sorry to see that. I wish they would end this lunacy of cannabis prohibition. Weed is bad, but here, have a month supply of opiod medications for your sore back.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander in Chief View Post
      That's rough. Sorry to see that. I wish they would end this lunacy of cannabis prohibition. Weed is bad, but here, have a lifetime supply of opiod medications for your sore back.
      Corrected for accuracy.
      Completed #1: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...dwc-apocalypse

My forever grow.

2x400w MH/HPS (veg 6/2 /flower 12/12)

100w t-5 (nursery)

6"can fan and filter 480cfm max set to 240cfm exhausted outside.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic
      5gal. Eco Oganics pots.

Coco soil and pearl

Light cycle: 6/2 veg. 12/12 flower

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-well-sort-of

Friendly advice:
      If you want to grow top shelf weed, arm yourself with knowledge:
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/basics

Comment

Who did you order from?

Comment

• desertdan
          desertdan commented
          Editing a comment
          The Vault UK. Would had been my third order from them. The will send again.

Being in Canada I tend to shop local - which includes buying seeds - buy in one's own country, then it's not crossing a border and no homeland security inspection is involved. Once they know the addresses of where the seeds are coming from - then that address is flagged.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Desertdan, so sorry to hear it!!! Must be quite unpleasant to get that notice! Have you been ordering stealth (i.e., disguised order)?
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Of course.No other way to go. The buggers are gonna get one now and then.

Comment

a mate of mine recently had an order from Attitude confiscated. They reshipped and his second package arrived but too late for his outdoor summer plans (southern hemisphere)
              Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
              600W HPS
              Coco
              GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
              Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
              http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
              http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Happened to me with Bonza seeds and they re-shipped free and arrived in 3 weeks
                2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

I'm kinda relieved to hear from various others that it's happened to, and then y'all received second shipment w/ no problems.
                  Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                  2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                  Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

So how does that work? They take your seeds, send you a letter, and that's it? Can you be arrested or fined or have anything bad happen to you except lose your seeds? Are you in the US and in a state where it's illegal to grow? I've always been a little paranoid about order seeds thru the mail as I managed to live almost 60 years without a criminal record.
                    I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
                    Blue Mystic (7 gal)
                    VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
                    Coco Coir w/30% perlite
                    Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

They make the thing look scary but when one reads the letter it does not really say much. Letter says stuff is illegal for import and is quarantined. I guess if I asked them to still deliver they might get excited. I see others have had same thing happen with no problems and packages resent and arrived no problems. I sent email today to supplier and I am sure they will reship. More worried about losing my $ than getting caught. I have a friend who has a friend who works at USPS. He says when they find stuff like seeds they usually just trash them but now and then they send nasty letters for the fun of it. The envelope customs use is much scarier looking than the letter inside.

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Didn't the fabulous furry freak brothers say that doing time without weed is worse that doing time with money? Something like that... But yeah, having seeds IS NOT ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!

• Dagmar
                      Dagmar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      "...for the fun of it." I get that! Sounds like the sort of thing I might do - for the fun of it!

You can not get in trouble for having seeds shipped to you, because you have no control over who can send you something. But if you are caught shipping seeds that would be a different story.

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Very good point, Budd, and your dog is absolutely gorgeous. That's a blue heeler, no?

• BuddMarsh
                      BuddMarsh commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She is a Hangin' Tree Cowdog and she says thanks for calling her gorgeous.

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Damn! Too bad I don't have any cows!!

My seed arrived ok! it is now day # 59! Buy ahead of time and be always prepared like Green! Nice genetics are coming from the U.K. these days!

Comment

• desertdan
                      desertdan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Got another order from Attitude bout a month ago always make 2 orders different banks just in case.

• desertdan
                      desertdan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Very nice lookin bud nuttin. What strain?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X