Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desertdan
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice lookin bud nuttin. What strain?

• desertdan
    commented on 's reply
    Got another order from Attitude bout a month ago always make 2 orders different banks just in case.

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    My seed arrived ok! it is now day # 59! Buy ahead of time and be always prepared like Green! Nice genetics are coming from the U.K. these days!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Damn! Too bad I don't have any cows!!

• BuddMarsh
    commented on 's reply
    She is a Hangin' Tree Cowdog and she says thanks for calling her gorgeous.

• Dagmar
    commented on 's reply
    "...for the fun of it." I get that! Sounds like the sort of thing I might do - for the fun of it!

• Dagmar
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, tat, for the link and the info... great to know!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Very good point, Budd, and your dog is absolutely gorgeous. That's a blue heeler, no?

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Didn't the fabulous furry freak brothers say that doing time without weed is worse that doing time with money? Something like that... But yeah, having seeds IS NOT ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Dagmar, Nebula explains what happens when they grab your seeds here:
    This list shares reliable marijuana seed banks with good genetics that ship worldwide. USA residents: learn how to safely order cannabis seeds online!

It has to be disturbing to have it happen, but I don't worry about it. I will be 64 in April--no criminal record knock on wood. So far, I've made five seed orders from Europe to the US without problems, and if they confiscate some day, I'll just contact the seed seller and have them reship...

• BuddMarsh
    replied
    You can not get in trouble for having seeds shipped to you, because you have no control over who can send you something. But if you are caught shipping seeds that would be a different story.

Leave a comment:

• desertdan
    replied
    They make the thing look scary but when one reads the letter it does not really say much. Letter says stuff is illegal for import and is quarantined. I guess if I asked them to still deliver they might get excited. I see others have had same thing happen with no problems and packages resent and arrived no problems. I sent email today to supplier and I am sure they will reship. More worried about losing my $ than getting caught. I have a friend who has a friend who works at USPS. He says when they find stuff like seeds they usually just trash them but now and then they send nasty letters for the fun of it. The envelope customs use is much scarier looking than the letter inside.

Leave a comment:

• Dagmar
    replied
    So how does that work? They take your seeds, send you a letter, and that's it? Can you be arrested or fined or have anything bad happen to you except lose your seeds? Are you in the US and in a state where it's illegal to grow? I've always been a little paranoid about order seeds thru the mail as I managed to live almost 60 years without a criminal record.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    I'm kinda relieved to hear from various others that it's happened to, and then y'all received second shipment w/ no problems.

Leave a comment:

• BG Bud
    replied
    Happened to me with Bonza seeds and they re-shipped free and arrived in 3 weeks

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X