Grow Journal First grow #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow Journal First grow #1

So i start growing a little over a month ago i started with 4 seeds and last week i got my tent light and everything else. I also ended up getting 5 clones Fire OG Dr. Purp"3 leaf mutant" and Chernobyl. The clones have now been in my tent for 1 week and the seedlings for 1 month. i was finally able to get a steady humidity and temp after adding a fan and humidifier. They are coming along nicely!

Nine plants, cool. You'll have your hands full with that gang, but it sure will be fun. congrats.

Comment

Looks good - what size tent? Actually tell us everything - lights,soil, - pics are great, but we are nosy and need to know all.
      PRIMO is right - cuz if those are all photos, you are going to get good at training.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

They look great! I just had one question about the tall plant with the single-fingered leaves. Was it reverted back to the vegetative stage from the flowering stage? Every once in a while a plant grows like that naturally, but usually it's from re-vegging In any case, it'll grow out of it if soon. You have a beautiful garden!

Comment

We're gonna need a bigger boat.
          completed 7 grows
          what I have learned so far:
          environment maters more than nutrients
          at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
          effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Haha sorry just getting back on here. so from the top Fox farm:OF Fox farm the nute trio tiger bloom grow big and big bloom. a 4x4x7 with a 600watt mh/hps 440cfm inline fan pulling through the light. stupid window fan and humidifier to hold the humdidity between 50-60%. towards the bottom she has a few 3 leaves so i dont know about her!

Comment

Heres an update a week and a half into getting my clones and 1month for the seedlings they are growing fast! my fan inside my ballast broke"aka loose wire i can fix it easly for now i just have a box fan pointing at it and it stays extremely cool. also my hood came dented. Vivosun is sending me a new ballast and hood free of charge and letting me keep the old ones so im ordering two new bulbs this week so they show up at the same time... i basically get two lights for the price of 1. im planning on putting them both in my tent and just re doing my exhaust ducting. and insulating the hoods to keep temps down. "vivosun is an awesome company i fully recommend them there prices are decent also 165 for 600watt full setup and 200 for 1000watt. and there return/ repair policy is amazing!temps in tent are between 76-80 F the RH is between 55-60% just did a normal ph water today at 6.5. gotta transplant fog-small soon shes blowing up. besides all this its looking goood!

Comment

• Inuart88
                Inuart88 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes it is well by friday it will be two =D

• POKEDSMOT
                POKEDSMOT commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm running the vivosun 400w with fan tent and filter. I'm quite impressed with it. When my ballast came the MH wouldn't light but the HPS would. Thinking it was the bulb I contacted them and got a replacement the next day. It wasn't the bulb contacted them again and two days later new ballast and I get to keep the broken one. Excellent customer service. Now I need another tent for the all elusive perpetual harvest.

• alanleng
                alanleng commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow cool! I am running Mars 600W also good, hope my garden more beautiful like you

Indeed, looking very good. Keep us posted on this thread. I would try and get my ph down a bit, to around 6.0.
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Yeah I will try that next watering is nutrients watering but I will lower it 6.0 I have not seen any problems at all at 6.5 though

Comment

New light and ballast came in today i did some custom stuff to the light heat shield duct wrap and new hooks to give me 3 extra inches on height!

Comment

Week 2 for clones 6th week for seeds. I was looking into getting more bang for my buck and chose to go with lst over topping why cut off a healthy plant if u can bend it over and get the same result. I also transplanted fire og - medium. Into a two galling pot. Was going to transplant seedlings but store only had one gallons so I will wait a few more days. I spent between 3 and 4 hhours LST my 4 big plants. Also did some spring cleaning and took all of them out of the tent and vaccines. I think on the Chernobyl I got almost all branches but bottom two bent up . Almost went through a whole roll of soft ties to get my flat canopy. But I think it was definatly worth it. 2 more weeks till I flip the switch

Comment

Update on my first grow! I did clones yesterday finally been waiting to use my turbo kloner. I got ten cut my question is do u guys clean up bottom growth and just have the tops or is the bottom nodes fine? also i added 1ml of Rapid start per gallon took two gallons is that okay. The kloner has a good temperature its not over heating and the clones have turned up towards the light so i suppose thats good. After cutting the clones i cleaned up the bottom growth on all my big girls. and gave them a hair cut i had close to a handful of smashed up leaves removed quite a few but they seem to have love it especially dr.purp shes blowing up.! i started to add cal-mag to my regiment and transplanted my seedlings into two gallons.I used FFOF and happy frog mixed 1/1 ratio to keep ph more lower than ffof high ph. Grow guy gave me that idea( im not sure how people get transplant shock. mine take off every time i do it!) Also bent Chernobyl the front plant over a little more and taped the bend spot for some support trying to get the canopy a little more evened out. Also got some great white to add to my seedlings and clones in a week or so. i think im going to try to take 4 out of the 5 big ones in to flower the smaller one in the back left middle. in another week and a few days i think will be ready. i thinking im going to get some good budding. Chernobyl had mag deficiency when i got her so adding cal mag should help some. all my clones the 5 i got where all sad looking when i got them almost 3 weeks ago.. What do you guys think about my grow

Comment

This is what my clones looked like almost 3 weeks ago i think im doing a hell of a job! Here's a side by side picture from to day to when they arrived
                        Last edited by Inuart88; 03-08-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Some lively looking girls you have there. Nice work indeed!
                          Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
                          Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
                          GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
                          photoperiod feminized seeds
                          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
                          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
                          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Inuart88
                            Inuart88 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you so much. I'm really trying. I have realized with growing i defiantly cannot go away for a weekend though =D

• Tika
                            Tika commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes..the draw back to growing. Need plant sitter if we leave.

• Inuart88
                            Inuart88 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I wouldn't trust anyone with my babies. I got this!

I have left them for a couple of days, just made sure they were watered the day I leave. The ones that require a light move I just raise it a little more than usual. I wouldn't trust anyone to sit them!
                          Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• Xaliuz
                            Xaliuz commented
                            Editing a comment
                            When it comes down to it, you can only trust yourself. Life lesson for sure.

Aaaaaand then one get fucked up, whipped by LOVE and abandon all previous thoughts of how personal state of affairs should be carried out and manages to let other carrie a bit of the responsibilities.

ohh man I got a hold of oil and im writing too much hahahha.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X