Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OO-de-lally

Oo-De-Lally

My coco gets here tomorrow. Saturday I will be putting down 11 seeds.
    Using the gladiator method, 4 pots will each get two seeds of the same strain while another pot gets 3 S. Galaxy. At the end, I will wind up with 5 plants, 3 strains. This instead of one seed per pot and see what happens because I can't afford to buy seeds.
    I have 5 strains sitting next to me and I don't know what to grow. I don't know that I care but am leaning toward the OG and KK.
    Sunset Sherbet
    Super Silver Haze
    Channel (Bonus Seeds)
    OG Kush
    Kosher Kush
    I'll make y'all a deal. Set me straight on which two to grow and I will throw two packs of seeds of my choice, into the freebie thread. 4 per pack.
    All from New 420 Guy Seeds. ​
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

I think you should grow Super Silver Haze and Sunset Sherbet...say it out loud with me, super silver haze and sunset sherbet...super silver haze and sunset sherbet...if you do it one more time silently to yourself you'll be convinced that's the way you should go...it's got a nice ring to it. Super Silver Haze and Sunset Sherbet...
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Are you going to be pollinating any of the buds this grow to produce your own seeds? X breeding perhaps. Maybe a Sunset Kush or OG Sherbert?
      Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
      Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course..fem clones...I'm a seed kinda guy but need to plan better re random males from germination so I keep my room filled with viable plants

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Alas, I am stuck to 3x3x6 and 2x3x4.5. Although, I have thought about going little tent male. If I get a male from my fem'd, Perhaps I will.

• changeofpace2014
        changeofpace2014 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you are going to collect pollen, then have a look at this link on how to successfully store it.https://www.420magazine.com/communit...-seeds.469940/

SSfrhz... Thnnsthrt...
      I dunno. Kuuussshhhh is pretty sexy. The other gets stuck in my throat. That is never sexy.​
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

I had a hard time with his Channel, can't remember if It didn't Gem or mutated, it was the cull-able sacrifices after dropping 2 a grow ago or so. Maybe you'd have better luck. Iv got that sherbert and K.kush that iv been meaning to give a stab at.

I think you should grow at least one of them and I can watch.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I was curious about that strain "Channel" almost bought it but did'nt. Hmmm i do like super silver haze and always a kushy fan your gonna do what ever anyway LOL

S S Haze and Kosher Kush
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

No no no...its this one.

Rodger Miller and Super Silver Haze FTW!

I know I know. Your ears are probably bleeding.
          Back to playin in the dirt!
          Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
          I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

If you are looking for something with medicinal qualities, go with the Kosher Kush. It is both high CBD and THC plus it has been blessed by a Rabbi.
            Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
            5 gallon cloth pots
            30"x30"x60" tent
            Spider Farmer SE3000
            Coco Pearlite mix
            GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Go with the Haze for your second choice. It may result in a piquant counterpoint to the effects of the Kush enhancing and elevating your experience.
              Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
              5 gallon cloth pots
              30"x30"x60" tent
              Spider Farmer SE3000
              Coco Pearlite mix
              GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Channel and OGK are out of the running.
                KK for sure.
                I think I've done SS and liked it.
                SSH... I dunno...
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

• changeofpace2014
                  changeofpace2014 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Too Bad, the channel wright up sounds like it would be ideal for your listed complaints...and the sunset sherbet sounds like a winner...

Kush/ kush. Galaxy will be all the sativa you can handle.
                keeping it green with the soil thing
                love me some frosty autos
                braap
                BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

There are medicinal properties to this shit OldManGrower? Well where the fuck have I been? I've run the gamut of (re)incarnations of my friend Cannabis. But I still hurt. Still take meds. Still get hot flashes. Doesn't do a thing for the ugly or stupid.
                  Getting lit and not caring as much about negative things. Are either of those like the 'medicinal' you referred to in your Post #8?
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

• OldManGrower
                    OldManGrower commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you choose to grow the Kosher Kush, use it to make a salve. It actually does work. Really helps my sciatica and totally screwed up back. Does great short term pain relief from arthritis, muscles, back etc. I have provided it to people with fibromyalgia and they say it helps. However, if you are overly ugly, it won't fix that nor can it or anything else fix stupid. The "Blessing" Rabbinical or otherwise is just icing.

• Eliot Pryor
                    Eliot Pryor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Medical properties ? We have a vote coming up here in Oklahoma to make it recreational. Don't know how to vote. I might prefer to be referred to as a patient rather than a pothead.
                    Last edited by Eliot Pryor; 02-16-2023, 02:51 PM.

• Gingerbeard
                    Gingerbeard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you smoke pot, you will always be considered a pothead. There are worse things to be. Like republ... oops. No politics.

+OG Kush because my heart belongs to Sister Kush and Mother Indica.
                  +Sunset Sherbert (sic) because I just watched another amazing sunset and a bowl of sherbet or sorbet sounds SO amazing!
                  -Channel sounds too much Chanel. Coco Chanel was and designed uniforms for Nazis.
                  -Kosher Kush was blessed by a Rabi and shit and y'all are going to call me an antisemite for not growing. Blessings mean shit to me. I was cut, Christianized, and Baptized. I didn't have a choice in the first two and got tricked into the third.
                  -Super Silver Haze? I don't know how I wound up with that one. A Sativa, of all things?

It will be interesting to see who picks what when I post this to the freebie thread.
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

Nothing to see here, folks. 12 days since planting, they never got more than a couple inches tall. The first leaves. not cotys, seem to have died, on three. One didn't pop. No first leaves on others.
                    On to S. Sunset...
                    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                    3x3x6

Comment

• Going2fast
                      Going2fast commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Trash that white label crap and fill that tent with auto's

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bummer

• Sixwinds
                      Sixwinds commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lame - I had a bunch of issues with New Guy 420 seeds too.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X