Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused with this sativaplant

Hi fellow growers
    This sativa is giving me fits I just dont have any ideas whats going on. I got a new light since my 2 girls are quite big36 inches thats pretty tall considering I usually just grew short indicas. But the light is a tsl2000 300watt so I think by itself the plant might be soaking up to much light or its burning.Or over watered. Anyways confused. If you can put 2 cents in thanks. Peace Out Lemonbud​
    Attached Files
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

The leaf clawing makes me think over watering
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

I agree with G2f.
      Is your pH in check?
      Back to playin in the dirt!
      Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
      I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

I gotta agree with the brain trust here. Dial back the watering a bit and let those roots breathe -

Comment

Thanks all for joining in. I have been watering and feeding every 3 days water then feed next 3 days. I will let the medium dry out and start from there.
          1 sf2000 @200 watts
          2 philzon @230 watts
          2x4x5 tent
          3x6x8 closet
          Fox Farm ocean forest
          Black gold for seedling
          RH 40-60
          Temp 70-80

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Comment

Remember, watering doesn't really work on a schedule set by you. Try lifting the pot when its completely dry, remember how it feels, the lift again after you've watered. Remember these weights. After a few days have passed, lift it again and feel for it to be light. This is how I know when my soil plants need a drink. Some people go as far as to use a scale.

Good luck with the grow!
            Back to playin in the dirt!
            Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
            I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Any update on this? Has altering your water regimen helped fix things?
              Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
              Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

• LemonBud
                LemonBud commented
                Editing a comment
                I havent updated. The plants are just sitting doing nothing maybe a very slow growth. I flushed and let them dry out did the lift of pots. They were light so waterd a little and no growth. So I am deciding what to do with them. I have seedling s on the way and need to getthose out for my seedlings.

Usually Sativa will not require the same amount of fertilizer as indica. When I grew Thai and Strawberry Cough in 3 gallon fabric pots, they required watering twice a day but that was in coir. O even after manifolding them both, they still grew to 4.5 ft..There some pics some where in show your grow.

Comment

• LemonBud
                LemonBud commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Changeofpace Thanks for your input I think these are doomed its been a couple of weeks now. I was thinking this far and boom. It would have been a nice harvest. But they still had 5 weeks to go. Heres a pic Thanks again Peace Out

Here a pic changeofpace2014 and AGH

Attached Files
              1 sf2000 @200 watts
              2 philzon @230 watts
              2x4x5 tent
              3x6x8 closet
              Fox Farm ocean forest
              Black gold for seedling
              RH 40-60
              Temp 70-80

Comment

• changeofpace2014
                changeofpace2014 commented
                Editing a comment
                Quite a difference from your original plant post on oct 08 and now..Clearly the issue has spread. I recently purchased the same light but have not grow with it yet...I have two lights side by side what I notice is the Mars is white light and I can feel the UV while under it, My DIY COBB fixture is same watt but the kelvin is a mix of 3000 and 3500 and that is visibly red / warm. Have you tried power back the mars to just over 75%...Somewhere around the 80 % mark you can notice the light dim a bit.

I would have a read on Nebulas https://www.growweedeasy.com/what-ca...annabis-plants..

• LemonBud
                LemonBud commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep I am just going to let it go till maybe my seedlings need changeofpace2014

Thanks for the update!

They actually look like they've done a decent job of fattening up over the past few weeks! Sure, they're stretchy, but that's partly the sativa, but can also be caused by lighting issues. If the light is too far away or not enough intensity and sometimes if your LED isn't full spectrum - too much blue or red (I forget which) makes the plants think that they need to reach for the light. It also looks like you did some training, but especially for tall sativas, next time you might consider doing some different training. Manifolds and screen of green work great on tall plants, plus it helps keep the spacing between nodes shorter. And as you know, sativas can take up to 10-12 weeks in flower and they often look like they're not doing anything but that's when the flowers fatten up and get frosty.

I hope you get at least some harvest out of it!
              Organic indoor grower - 4x4 tent - 2 Electric Sky 180v3s
              Relax, don't worry, less is more...usually!

Comment

• LemonBud
                LemonBud commented
                Editing a comment
                I may let them go hell they may fatten up or turn hermie and seed. What I am going to do with my new seedlings I will figure that out. Thanks AGH

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X