Crumbly appearance...Need HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crumbly appearance...Need HELP!

Ok so plant was doing ok, till it got hit by a hail storm. Broke a few limdlbs but no big deal. Had a beautiful cola on top going and now it all looks like it's turning to popcorn ​​ burnt popcorn... I've given nutrients, stopped feeding, just water, fans. Of course not all at once, over time. First sign was yellowing leaves, no curl no droop, no spots. Then started to see a purplish stem, then my flower started to disappear, lots of dry leaves starting, old leaves crumbling. No powders, or bugs, no patches of Brown, but did notice tips of some leaves are dark occasionally. Other then the dead leaves no "issues". Getting close to end of season for some of it, but feels like a race??? Will I get or will it die? Please help me figure out what's going on. Is it too far gone
    Photo are of same plant and the issues. Tried to show progression of the problem.

Based on what I see, especially pic 8, I'm gonna guess that there is an overwatering issue. The soil in all the photos looks dense and saturated.

Comment

Picture 7. Bud rot, two colas on the left?
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

^
        That's what I was thinking.
        Possibly elsewhere. Looks to be a ways off from done aswell.
        Back to playin in the dirt!
        Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
        I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Looks like multiple issues, the last 2 pix say bud rot. Break open one of the brown buds, look all the way inside to the center stem, it should be green/white and healthy looking inside. If it is grey or brown, rotten looking, mushy inside, that is rot, toss it. There may also be some heat stress and or nutrient deficiency but at this point that is the least of the problems.
          Last edited by Ckbrew; 09-16-2022, 06:31 PM.
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Horrible bud rot in some of those photos. Man you either did'nt allow the plant to dry and watered or you have major catipillar damage. For sure brake open a bud see if it's gray moldy or were there drain holes in that pot ? Heat for long periods without drainage will boil those roots.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X