Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love

i felt maybe this morning I should remind myself and you why I keep on coming back to GWE. I'm not a socially gifted person, I'm one of those friends tough to have. I mean well, I just forget filters. I've said stupid ass things here multiple times, most likely won't be able to stop, But not once anyone told me so. I've thought of leaving after such mouth running but I'd miss you all. My wife talks of you as my weed friends! Anyways long story short I'd like to thank again all the people here who have helped my grow and myself sooooo many times. And it's not just our hosts Nebula and Sirius, or Green75 our generous friend, it's also(excuse spellings) weedpharma, Tika, bob, insomniaczzz, kingfish, karlee, macrurederalis, dkn, puravidac, beachbrit, potted, Nartak.....and oh so many more.
    After reading other posts this morning, I feel we need to remind ourselves how lucky we are to have GWE in our lives and how harder and harder it's going to be to keep it peace loving and troll free as it becomes more known and successful. So let's remember and assume first that no mean spirits troll around here and that comments aren't made to hurt anyone. Let's keep our insecurities out of here. After all, all we do on GWE is talk about weed. And stuff.
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Well said! GWE is the best site I have found to get good, solid information. Everyone has their pet techniques but that is just sharing experiences. We all have ever to find what works best for our setups but feedback here is spot on!
    DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
    315 LEC
    6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
    6" Carbon filter
    3- 6" fans
    humidifier
    temp and humidity gauge
    5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
    FF trio nutrients

Comment

I fully understand where You are coming from! I too have 'tasted' my foot (tastes worst than they smell!!) many times. especially right AFTER I hit the "post reply" tab! This is THE BEST forum that I have ever used and I would like to think that it is do to the great administration, and to good helpful folks. I hope that I to do not create bad or hurt feelings with my posts or comments and it is certainly not my intentions to do so.
      Thank You Lucky Acres for bringing the topic up and I hope that everyone just remembers what we are here for!
      Peace and keep on truckin'
      Last edited by DW2; 02-17-2017, 04:21 PM. Reason: correction
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        I too have 'tasted' my foot (tastes worst than they smell!!) many times. especially right AFTER I hit the "post reply" tab!
        This made me laugh, I know exactly what you mean! I think we've all been there

• bobsakamoto
        bobsakamoto commented
        Editing a comment
        DW2 so TRUE!!! LMAO...

Grow weed easy....enough said

Comment

Good post! Thanks for the reminder!

I'm thankful for this "growing" community and for this plant!

Romans 10:9, 10 Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I've been on other forums, not weed related, and there always ended up getting nasty. Not so here, I think in general weed smokers are way easier to get along with. I want to thank everyone also, all the help I've got here is priceless. Keep growing!

Comment

Beautifully said LuckyAcres...really nice.
            i think we would surprise each other with how we actually value each other
            you mean a lot to me folks
            Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
            Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
            GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
            photoperiod feminized seeds
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

All love <3 <3 <3

Comment

We just want to mellow out and be able to G.W.E. isnt that the point. Keeping it lite, until a problem occures,then we pull together to fix it or just to support each other, you guys are all right!
                Thiers enough B.S. going on in the world this is the place u go to just chill out and smoke a bone and Speak your mind with out being judged!!!! Peace to u for reminding me of this.thanks

Comment

lucky, you rock like bon jovi. SUCH nice thoughts put SO SO well...thank you so much....i for one always appreciate your particular social gifts...as i've told you....
                  "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

Love you Bob! All you guys are awesome in my book! As a matter of fact, just gonna throw this out here but if any of you are near Portland Oregon make sure to hit me up, I'll give you the grand tour! What's the point of being in a legal state if you can't invite your pot friends over right?!?!
                    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• bobsakamoto
                      bobsakamoto commented
                      Editing a comment
                      *writing this stuff down*. LOL....if i were not somewhere where they'd string you up by your toes i'd invite you to do the same...

actually a very dear longtime friend recently got promoted to head volleyball coach of the pilots....so maybe someday...

actually a very dear longtime friend recently got promoted to head volleyball coach of the pilots....so maybe someday...[/QUOTE]

Road trip!!!!

Comment

I don't like all the drama and bs in most forums. If it starts becoming more than an isolated incident here I'll just check the GWE website but won't bother coming to the forum anymore as I don't have time for arguments and drama.
                      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
                      600W HPS
                      Coco
                      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
                      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
                      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
                      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

I'm sorry for anyone who experienced drama. We want this forum to be friendly and welcoming to every grower! We strive to foster a nice environment here, and if anyone is every having trouble with a fellow user please don't hesitate to Flag their post (little flag option under every post) or just PM me directly! Please don't feed the trolls, let us know so we can do something!

The fact is that just about everyone here is awesome all the time, and it's just a handful of people who aren't being nice. Of course sometimes someone has a bad day, or something they say comes off the wrong way, but if there's anyone name-calling or causing trouble in the forum I want to make sure we take care of it right away so that no one has to deal with that. That way we can all focus on growing great weed!

I value your feedback! Thank you to everyone for being here and participating!

Comment

• PuravidaC
                          PuravidaC commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Lucky... that made me laugh out loud!!! 😀 I had a great visual of the dinner table!

• bobsakamoto
                          bobsakamoto commented
                          Editing a comment
                          lucky, you already rocked like bon jovi...but yet again....

• DW2
                          DW2 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks NebulaHaze, I had absolutely no idea what that little flag icon was for (really, not joking). I hope (I do not think that I did) that I have not clicked on it. I'm one of the 'Old Dawgs that can't learn a new trick', I'm not up on all of the forums and functions. Heck, I'm still trying to figure out how to posts my photos right side up! I'm glad that You got a giggle from the 'hoof 'n' mouth' joke.
                          And LuckyAcres, that was great, wish I'd thought of it!

Enough of this mushie shit lets get back to growing the best we can and helping others when thay ask. OK

Comment

• DW2
                          DW2 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Potted, I'm glad (no mushie) you're here to 'point the true way'! lol Thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X