No announcement yet.

You know what i love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going2fast Bwaaaaaahaaaahahhhaaaaa... breath... hhhhhaaaabbbarwwwwwwahaaaahhaaaa... conga line... pant... pant... I know you're in there... pant... but I can't figure out which... tee-hee-hoo...

Proud mullet-wearers embrace their style at Belgium festival (bbc.com)
    Loblollyloblollyloblolly

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Going2fast
      Going2fast commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww hell yeah

I love a successful harvest and the play afterwards. almost 4 g from the trimbin after final dry trimming the 6 sativa ladies. next to sift popcorn and trim which are just glowing. Lotsa hash making to come. yumm. Oh - and the finger/scissor hash rocks off these sativas. Cheer all. Oh - and getting to play with the indica team as they leap towards flowring - much fun. Thyey look so sad, having been ignored till the sativas graduated, but will come around - Bad Daddy Hmmm - cannabis brings joy, who woulda thought!
    A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

Buddy smog shop guy's smog shop got tagged.
      Buddy just happened to be at the shop at 4:30 to hit the laundry mat next door when the punks did their thing. All the while, buddy is on the phone with the sheriff. Punks tag, walk for another tag down the block, cross the street and get nabbed by the sheriff.
      What do I love? What more do I love than criminals getting caught in the act? Watching the video.
      One punk hangs out on the sidewalk saying, 'No cameras... no cameras...' while the tagger is standing just to the right of the camera where his face is caught in the action. No face on the two other cameras, though.
      Want more love?
      These guys not only get busted for what they got caught doing, they get busted for all the other similar tags the sheriff keeps record of.
      No, asshole. Tagging is not street art.
      Loblollyloblollyloblolly

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

I love when a 15-minute kitchen faucet replacement by my apartment maintenance person turns into a 2-day job for professional plumbers and carpenters when the apartment person breaks both corroded stub-outs. Luckily, apartment person saw they would not be able to turn off the water at the stub-outs so turned off the water to the building.
        The plumber 'joked' that he would keep in good graces with the apartment manager people because this place is in line for a party bong load of corroded pipe replacement.
        I love a good joke based on reality.
        Loblollyloblollyloblolly

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet you just luved the water coming out of those corroded pipes, now you know what it is floating around in your water.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Mi amigo, I live just this far from the TJ river. The beach my community shares its name with has been closed for 966 days because of the TJ river. I dare not consider what is floating around in my water.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BROKEN BOLT.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	627590

10 characters
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

I love that the pipes and wall got put back together.
          Maintenance person goes to put in the new faucet. One visit from another maintenance person and two trips to Home Depot later, the proper adapters were found, and I have a shiny new faucet. Such sparkle!
          I love that I had a small enough pair of channel locks for the maintenance person, and that they were eventually returned.
          Hhhmmmmm... I am so warm and fuzzy full of love...
          Nah. Nerts to that. I'm getting high.
          Loblollyloblollyloblolly

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

I love my apartment management. So, very much love. They were able to get one of the two A/C companies they use to come out next Wednesday. It must be all the hundred odd other A/C companies are busy. Such a robust economy! Their families will prosper so.
            I love that my apartment is only 80° in the morning. I get to wake up to Dabber laying next to me, under the ceiling fan, panting in my face to take her outside. These are magical moments at 3:00am. So much magic.
            I also love my apartment manager for the offer of a fan to help keep me cool. That was so thoughtful. She is such a thoughtful woman.
            I'm going to give myself a great big hug! A great big one!!!
            Loblollyloblollyloblolly

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Did I mention I will not be around for them to fix my A/C on Wednesday? I'll be having an MRI. Tee-hee.
              Nor will I be around any day later in the week for similar reasons. Ha-ha.

Getting the boat ready, picked up a hitchhiker

Name:	FROG PROP 2.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	627645
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

You know what I love....
              Wholesale fireworks in the off season.

Name:	IMG_20240810_165514597.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	628924 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240810_164600112.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	628925
              Attached Files
              keeping it green with the soil thing
              love me some frosty autos
              braap
              BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
              Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
              the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
              blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
                Bowhunterwoody commented
                Editing a comment
                That's a pile. Wife gets pissed with how much I spend

If you had not told me those were fireworks, honest injun I thought it was either a stack of candy or child oriented nicotine products. You are so going to put an eye out! Probably kill another animal. Or put out an animal's eye.
              Please, oh please. Keep the fireworks there and retake the picture with a patch over the deer's eye.
              Last edited by Gingerbeard; 08-10-2024, 06:24 PM.
              Loblollyloblollyloblolly

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

I love when the smoke and smell of the brushfire to the east in Mexico overpowers the ever creeping miasma of the Tijuana River to the south in Mexico.
                Loblollyloblollyloblolly

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

God bless Texans

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X