No announcement yet.

You know what i love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that Dabber can bite through a 2" iron bar in 3 seconds but can lick the thin layer of cheese off a pill without eating the pill.
    More limes!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      You should hear what his boyfriend has to say about his oral finesse

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      She, pervert!

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL ain't that the truth damn animals, try peanut butter LOL

I'm gonna mail each of y'all a can of fiery ginger whoop ass.
    Go down to TJ for the fabled donkey show. Take your peanut butter.
    More limes!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Debber prefers honey with a tincture of amal nitrate
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

That's it, you animalistic perverts!
        I'm telling! Where's @Serious? My dog is being sexually harassed and I am being sexually harassed vicariously through my dog. This is supposed to be a family program! These wakkos are going way beyond XXX.
        More limes!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

I love that homeless people are being taken off the streets, fed, treated, Godded, and given jobs like clearing the homeless camps and people where they used to live. The irony in there is palpable.
          More limes!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

I love 30% off Tuesdays. No tax plus a dollar off per gram.

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0461.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	608318
            More limes!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

I love when every friend I dab with show up to show me their new drugs and new drug paraphernalia, throughout the day. And the kicker? When a neighbor acquaintance/friend, with whom I have shared harvest, ponies up with a gram of my brand!
              More limes!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

• Going2fast
                Going2fast commented
                Editing a comment
                You need to send recommendation for a starter dab rig. This shit is Soo confusing but I'm looking to get rid of a few carcinogens and edibles scare me.

Figuring out my gut issues got me a carne asada plate from the local. The beans were a watery, bean flavored sauce. The guac was a watery, guac flavored sauce. Overall, the styrofoam encapsuled meal does not rate a star because of those two things, although the meat was tasty. The once and future slaking of a warm bearded ginger man's need for cow is opiate. My belly is full. I have not had a full belly in about as long as it has been since I had meat.
              I would post a picture, but that would make me one of those people who posts pictures of food.
              Seriously, folks. Bloody seriously.
              More limes!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

• Going2fast
                Going2fast commented
                Editing a comment
                Iron. You needed iron. Damn now I want some beans

The secret is finding the best temperature for what you are going after Going2fast. ​
              Any rig (Basically, you can use your bong to dab if you have the right banger.) Crystal banger. Torch. $40.00 got me the rig and banger. A propane torch works faster and lasts longer than butane and I'm pretty sure you have at least one propane torch within arms reach. I use a lazer thermometer gun thing for temperature control.
              Or, go electric. Expensive. Everything after the first dab tastes like shit. Parts to buy on an ongoing basis. You can program in available temperatures. I know people who rave their first electric dab rig but run out of rave before replacing their first coil.
              If you have them, go to a headshop. I've never met a head who wouldn't knock a few bucks off for some made-up reason. And they don't charge free shipping.
              Have a backup banger. If you break one, there is no workaround until you can make it back to the headshop to buy another.
              More limes!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	BACON 2023-12.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	3.20 MB
ID:	610924

Bacon, bacon, and more bacon.
                Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Mongo like bacon
                keeping it green with the soil thing
                love me some frosty autos
                braap
                BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

My Girls
                  Fem. O G Kush Clones from previous grow.
                  I'm so proud.
                  It's all because of the knowledge that I have gained from Gro Weed Easy. Thank you to Nebula and Sirius and to all of you for sharing your wisdom.
                  Ho Ho Ho

Comment

• golfnrl
                    golfnrl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey @Sandy...beautiful plants. I'm with you. I'm certainly not an expert but everything I learned about weed I learned here. You'll be more proud when you harvest and finally get to sample some of the fruits of your labor. You'll be stoned and proud at the same time. It's a unique combination that you'll prolly want to try again and again, sometimes several times a day. That's how it is for me.

I love getting a letter saying my rent is going down 25%!!! Whuuuuuuuuu... It has to be a glitch and I am planning on it being so.
                  But still.
                  More limes!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

There will always be * there needs to be a place for the crap to come out.
                    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Rwise
                      Rwise commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This * was given 2 but plugs, one to suck on and the other to set on, rotating every 10 minutes.

Back to the loving.
                    I love old western TV shows.
                    Rampant, unchecked misogyny in the costuming, dialog, and treatment of women. Sexual assault for dramatic purposes.
                    Half-hearted attempts at white hats' attempts to get people to use less demeaning racial epithets.
                    Manlier men than the Marlboro Men. The manly men did not smoke but the occasional cheroot. The manly men could get shot in the face but shake it off when shit got serious. Compassionate manly men that shot people every day, but never in the nuts.
                    Rampant, unchecked misandry over men with serious mommy issues by leather and chaps clad women in spurs. Some with whips. Hot women. You can have gutt-bugly good guys but the bad gals were always smoking hot. Momma!!! Shake those spurs!!!
                    I love teaching our children that solving problems by shooting them is not okay until you are an adult. Unless something old-westerny happens. Then it's okay for little Timmy to pop a cap in ol' black hat's ass, as it were.
                    The times when the town took care of their drunk.
                    When a woman shoots a man, it is because she loves him.
                    If a man shoots a woman, it is because she loves him.
                    If a woman steps in front of a bullet for a man, it is because she loves them both. She figures if dude doesn't kill other dude, he will not get hanged for murder.
                    No matter what happens, no matter who gets shot in the face... or nuts, whoever needs to get tossed off a cliff, never-but-never hurt the horse.
                    Sigh. You old people really knew what was what.
                    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 03-12-2024, 07:26 PM.
                    More limes!

Coco/perlite
                    3x3x6

Comment

• Bluey
                      Bluey commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I heard the Malboro Man was gay. Is that true do you know?

• Gingerbeard
                      Gingerbeard commented
                      Editing a comment
                      'Dad, why did you start smoking?'
                      'I wanted to be like the Marlboro Man, son.'
                      'Wasn't one or more of the Marlboro Man men gay.'
                      'Shut up, son. Go get me a Bartles and Jaymes.'

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X