No announcement yet.

2022 Outdoor Growers Post Your Outdoor Pictures ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m harvesting today. Seems like I got a free bud wash after three days of heavy rain, but my rinse buckets are set up, and it’s happening. It’s a beautiful day for harvest, sorry, no pictures...

Comment

Here is a second set of clones that I sent out to the world with friends.

Click image for larger version  Name:	REST OF PLANTS 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	905.7 KB ID:	576426
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Bitch'n coverage for those plants, i'm gettin ready to move mine under my canopy too. Getting some rain an lower temps but we'll see starting this week. I like to see folks thinking ahead of the weather smart move. I mean if your going to grow through fall and they've been outdoors for 5 months best be ready to protect that grow. Getting close to harvest

Click image for larger version

Name:	193A6B07-0D85-4656-B4B5-874B8051DD79.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	576560 Haven’t posted pics of these two since July 5. I harvested one yesterday. The other two are a couple weeks away
    Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Great news and happy harvest Jimmynuetron what a fine plant you grew and hopefully she'll fill your pantry for the winter. Don't get finger cramps from trimming LOL take it down easy

Okie dokie well yippeee for fixing loading pics issue. From left to right we have a LST clone i mixed up the label so it's either a tye dye indica hybred or GG#4 LOL next up is 3 run homer pic #2-3 close up of a cola. It's really cooling down overnights now so it's bringing out those colors which i love to see reminds us all of fall closing in fast. Tye dye 4th pic and GG#4 5th pic. A couple of pie pumpkins in the garden.

I've scoped trichs most are cloudy, still have white hairs on most but these are looking like between 2-3wks and perhaps longer on GG#4. I have a canopy set up for those that need more time outdoors to finish. I go through this every season but usually have a greenhouse set up but did'nt get that done because of the move i had to make so next summer i'll get it put up.
    Cool an overcast feels so good we are out of the extreme heat.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      Some mighty fine plants you got there. Love the fall fade.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      ...when I see these beauties I dream of having my own garden...peace... ❤️💛🧡💚💙

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you all for the kind comments i sure hope i get a healthy finish with these gals.

I thought this was amusing but if it works

Name:	UMBRELLA PLANT.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	3.13 MB
ID:	576615
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Yesterday’s harvest washed and hung to dry
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone. Moving along well. First two are the White Widow, nice and fat. Second two are the alien gorilla glue, way behind. Big fat flowers but probably going to run out of time on her. Last two are the Zkittlez, definitely the furthest along. And one for Going2fast. A sunset.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          My Glue strain is the slowest right now also. Man i sure wish i had enough seed of my Zkittlez to grow outside, my one seed left failed to grow. She was a excellent outdoor strain last summer for me. Outstanding sunset pic just beautiful

Hey CK I love the umbrella! Here are my HKKs. Buds stacking, pistils starting to turn and they are stinky, sticky but not visibly sugary.
        It’s very rainy. I’m going out shaking them with a stick after each rain. I’m guessing 3-4 weeks to harvest and trim jail.

Name:	38E0F223-436D-4DCE-A1BD-EC89118284C7.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	576922 Click image for larger version

Name:	71A0E721-7E56-45B9-BA7A-DC6A45DA35B5.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	2.72 MB
ID:	576923 Click image for larger version

Name:	41D1711C-2E6F-4AD3-AD25-E6EA2DCB76D9.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	3.46 MB
ID:	576924 Click image for larger version

Name:	F7A2C1BB-116F-43E8-827C-746D6605F5A5.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	3.23 MB
ID:	576925 That’s Harlequin Kimbo Kush CBD 1:2 6%THC 12% CBD. 6-7ft tall and the fat one is 6ft in diameter.
        New indoors grower.
        super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
        2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
        2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
        4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
        Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          We've had rain a few days now. 2" today. Busted a few branches of my Zkittlez. So worried about wpm. All cloudy but not much amber. At least two weeks.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes we too had the needed rain for a couple days put the gals under my canopy they are doing OK so far no WPM yet?? High humidity here also still warm but in the 70s-80s f during the day. Clear skies all this week so it says. Got at least a month on the dang GG#4 she'll stay out under cover if it rains an it will. But the other 3 will finish within a couple weeks i think if not sooner on 1. My issue is the damn catipillars reeking havoc on 1 plant more than others so it's the one i may take down partially the top colas an wash those up an hang this Sunday.

Cold nights. Fall colors coming on, and this is why I have a fence
        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Beautiful colors love your property and those ladies looking at the plant or you LOL there licking their lips. My old neighbors out in the country got their weed crop mowed down by the deer this year i was told.

• GuitboxTom
          GuitboxTom commented
          Editing a comment
          Great pic, nice buck, mouth watering.

Originally posted by Bowhunterwoody View Post
        We've had rain a few days now. 2" today. Busted a few branches of my Zkittlez. So worried about wpm. All cloudy but not much amber. At least two weeks.
        In the case of wpm, I have a spray bottle with 50/50 peroxide at the ready.
        New indoors grower.
        Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmynuetron View Post
          Cold nights. Fall colors coming on, and this is why I have a fence
          Yes this is why I have a bow and practice every day! But they’re so close practice may not be needed.
          SoOrbudgal partial harvest sounds like a good way to go!
          Last edited by GuitboxTom; 09-23-2022, 11:29 AM.
          New indoors grower.
          Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

• Jimmynuetron
            Jimmynuetron commented
            Editing a comment
            A carrot and a knife are all I need, 😝

This buck gets carrots for being nice to my dog
          Attached Files

Comment

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            I see a full freezer

• Jimmynuetron
            Jimmynuetron commented
            Editing a comment
            It was a nervous moment, but all went well

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Pug looks like his hips are going bad.

Can I throw the bastard in here. She's loving her new home d Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220922_160837818_HDR.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	5.24 MB
ID:	577020 own at the pond.
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            By all means she is most worthy of this post careful i may walk on her she is so different.

3 clones, made in early July. no topping, just let them grow.. put one in the ground two weeks ago. the other two are in 5 gal fabric pots. its been really hot in socal, and supposed to be in the upper 90's all next week.
          Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I think we are also in the last of the summer heat this week. Having upper 80's near 90 temps clear no rain all week so they say. Leaving mine out for as long as they stay healthy. I have 2 from clones also, pictures later today when i get home. Doing partial harvests on some top colas of plants that are nearly finished.

Update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Man those are excellent free light clean air good care looking at these plants makes me wish for spring to start more plants LOL. I have 1 GG#4 that's going to be the last to harvest she's a big gal near 7ft and late flowering. She'll be lucky to not get WPM cause it will be a mid Oct. harvest for her.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X