X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowdout2269
    replied
    That's sad KLAX.

Maybe keep her away from that pine tree?

Leave a comment:

• KLAX
    replied
    I've been losing buds to primarily cut-worms daily for over a week off this plant. Also a bit of bud rot, but the worms are worse on this plant. If you look closely at the picture of the plant standing tall and alive, you can see some bare spots near the top of several branches. I lost five buds this morning alone. I kept finding little shit cut-worms and squishing them, but it seemed relentless. So I relented.

This was a lovely Lemon Kush.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KLAX; 10-07-2022, 10:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmynuetron
    replied
    Harvested the lower branches of the outdoor beauty today. Found 1 nanner and 1 seed
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Zkittlez is trimmed and hanging. First pick is the White Widow at about 10% amber. She's coming down probably Sunday. 2nd pic is the Alien Gorilla Glue. She's still got a week or two, all cloudy but still has some white pistols. Third pic is a view this week from the top of Owl's Head in northern Adks. Weather was perfect for the hike.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man those are great looking Jimmynuetron makes me happy to see outdoor grows going so well for folks. With all the other stupid issues we are all facing in life having a homegrown succesful grow is the best feeling, like we finally won something LOL an not feel screwed like at the gas pumps.........gawd

• Jimmynuetron
    replied
    Here are the 6 large colas produced by this out door beauty. Seeds from one of last years plants. I found 1 seed on this one, so far. The last one I hung produced 24 seeds. I harvested that one cause I found a male flower on her.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I have more issues with hoppers this year, a few bud worms, another bug IDK what it is but it cuts buds off and its damn fast (unlike a slow moving bud worm). The green spider is keeping the stinkbugs taken care of and I have seen more praying mantis this year. Last year we had hemp borers, not this year, did have a few pecan borers early in the year.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hey those are some really nice looking plants. What a good harvest your getting Rwise that BB3xGG gonna give you a lb. maybe eh? I'm battleing and winning so far with the catipillars on my last plant the GG she's 3wks away really nice fat colas. I've been having early misty mornings burns off by noon sunny mid 80s no rain on the forecast. But these GG are so sticky and really can get mold overnight so i'm really crossing my fingers she stays healthy, outdoor growing is not for the week kneed LOL

• Rwise
    replied
    They are luvin this cool weather, first is a BB3xGG4, second is some maters where a plant used to be, the rest are Black Willie.

Leave a comment:

• KLAX
    commented on 's reply
    I take one of my semi-annual showers prior to harvest!

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Last one standing and plumping up is a version of GG#4. Today i strip all the yellow leaf down to the 3rd set of only green and suger leaf. Glad she's my last one an not close to harvest i need a break from trim jail. I've been going over the last 3 plants harvested and removing the popcorn tiny buds on the lower branches and saving those up to decarb for butter/baking. Gotta get my infused pumpkin bread going

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Cool repurpose haahaa hope you got 2 showers LOL

• KLAX
    replied
    Yes, those are repurposed cargo bars. I hates me some uni-taskers when it comes to tools of any kind, and apparently that includes bathrooms! HA!

That's primarily two plants, an Afgoo and an Arjan Haze. There are a couple of other varietal branches in there too that I broke accidentally. Those broken branches are entirely to due to my clumsiness, which I will blame on my stroke, which happened six years ago in November. Time flies...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KLAX; 10-03-2022, 05:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Thanks fellow grow buds. It's a happy day to finally see the harvest. It's alot of work as you all know from March till end of Oct. Then comes cutting and hanging, trimming and jarring. Burping more jars now than 2 days ago. I'm glad now that i don't have over 4 plants to care for, autos were no big deal but these photos are awful to clean up. Tye Dye was the sticky icky lots of rubbing alchol needed, got it on my list for more I wonder how my eyes will be next year this time they get so blurry when focusing for a long time.

Yes i've had pistachio pudding JeffInCanada love the gelato also LOL well heck just about any flavor of gelato.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    The best time of the year is harvest season.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X