I'm autogrowing again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm autogrowing again...

Meet baby Neville loll I'm not having much luck with my first 6 Wild Thailand auto beans.... It's been over 6 days and none have germinated yet, it could be the cold or my lack of care for them. Anyway I'm starting 6 more WT with a little bit of heat in the nursery. And if they don't... then screw the autos and I'll go back to photos.

Oh wait !! Maybe they are duds from the beginning. Could it be I had a bad batch from WOS ?
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

‘then screw the autos and I'll go back to photos’……I’m there with ya buddy

Comment

I had a tough time getting my FreakShow beans to pop this season. The other 3 strains went off in a matter of a few days. After about 5 or 6 days and still nothing from the Freaks I moved them to a warmer spot near a window and that did the trick.

Comment

I've been having a tough time also. Not with the auto seed but photo seeds? I'm just grow 2 autos outdoors but my photos are my love an not sure but probley cold area . Found another old stash of blueberry kush seeds so i'm gonna throw that one on a wet towel an baggy try until i get a viable seed. Not sure of sex on this one got them so long ago before fems were sold so it will be a long ride outdoors for it, cross my fingers.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Seems you planted direct to soil? When I had trouble with an auto seed popping up I put a small Pryex bowl/dome over the area. The next day I had twins.
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Found what could have been the problem, last few days it's been really hot here over 90F for my American friends... So the last 6 WT are popping up in the paper towels and as for the first 6 ones well will see in a few days.
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

I also had several diff beans fail in Jan. due to cold pots. Finally bought a large heating pad and that did the trick! My cabinet is outside on my sun porch with a small heater but it couldn't get 7 gal pots up to 70 degrees but the pad did it!
              Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
              Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
              Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
              Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
              Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
              i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
              My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
              make pH correction unnecessary
              Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
              8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
              Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
              Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Day 7 for Neville Haze.
                Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awww ain't she cute.

Well i germinated another seed a reg. Blueberry Kush photo. But those 2 autos of the indica hybrids are taking off now. I will begin a post of my own LOL soon as i've got the seedlings showing more growth. Ain't gonna bore folks posting my " babies" LOL every other day just kidding It's a summer outdoor grow an long ways to go. Should start warming up soon got my veggie beds all ready just to wet to plant.
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Not having much luck here also either here..! Started with 12 WT from WOS and I'm praying for at least 4 !!!! Am I getting lazy ??
                  Full auto grow

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
                    bboyfromwayback commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dang, that’s sucks bud! Fingers crossed

I have a better luck with a Neville Haze auto from also them. Better genetic I assume.
                  Full auto grow

Comment

Y' got lazy when you went to autos, pardner! However, I am sorry about your misfortune.
                    Don't go blaming the heat just yet. When I get my south sun, I put my seedlings or whatever I have growing, directly in the sun, on hot days. Hot fabric pot and hot soil (90° or a bit more). As I read many people do, it's not a good idea to just water around the sprout when watering. It dries out too fast.
                    Keep your soil moist and you can get away with a few days of heat. Get that breeze, too.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                    3x3x6
                    Nutes
                    CalMag

Comment

Have you tried little humidity dome covers yet? What's there to lose? My Wild Thai photo beans were WOS from Seedsman, using the Aero-Garden but with new starters. One was breach, one dud and one did very well. I started Mag bag seed in the A-G but with the old style starters, all 3 germed and filled my closet. I only needed to dome the autos in coco.
                      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                      Various size fabric grow bags
                      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

I never had this problem with WOS beans before !! The Neville is doing fine but 12 out of 12 WT duds ?? A bad package ? Could be...! RH is at 50 to 60 %, temperature is between 70F to 80F. Did not change my germination method so I'll wait for another week. If they don't pop then I'll start the AK-47 from Serious Seeds, unfortunately they are also autos.
                        Full auto grow

Comment

This morning.
                          Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X