No announcement yet.

I'm autogrowing again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planted 2 auto AK-47 from Serious Seeds and one auto Larry Lemon OG from Seedsman this morning. The auto Neville is doing fine. Oh yes ! wife's basils also !
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

My auto Neville is doing great !! 2 out 2 of my auto AK-47 are waking up this morning !! Yup I'm auto-happy !!
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well gooody gooody now plant 20more LOL you'll need it.

@SoOrbudgal just planted 4 more auto AK-47 and one Larry auto lemon OG. Oh by the way I received today my package from WOS so life is beautiful lollll
      Full auto grow

Comment

I'm pleasantly surprised how good their genetic strains are from Serious Seeds, so far 5 out of 6 auto AK-47 popped up after 3 days. One left and the grow room will be complete. The Neville is on a roll !!

Lights at 20/4
        Humidity at 45%
        Temp at 27C
        Last edited by Farmbuck; 06-02-2022, 08:05 AM.
        Full auto grow

Comment

Larry lemon OG auto is now out !! The last AK-47 auto has sprouted but still has the hard shell !! So far 7 out of 8 autos are seeing the light. Better than the 12 WT from WOS non ?
          Full auto grow

Comment

Manage to remove the hard shell from my last AK-47 auto, next 48 hrs will be critical.
            Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              OK so what's the count on how many you have up above soil?

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Above SoOrbudgal ?? Well so far 6 dear western friend, here I'm talking the last one..... numero seis, She's is the last one to come out to show herself above ground, her 5 sisters were the first. My gut feeling she won't survive she is showing sigh of yellowing at 2 days, a weak bean perhaps or I stressed her too much at the beginning... You know, cracking up the shell and on and on.... Anyways 5 ain't bad lolll non ?? lollll
              Last edited by Farmbuck; 06-03-2022, 08:42 PM.

This is getting a bit much Farmbuck . My sympathy is overriding my natural instinct to hide compliments in insults and insults in complements.
            Whatever is going on, I've been there. Currently kicking myself for listening to others about when to start nutes. I was thinking how similar growing weed is to growing kids. Right off the bat, seedlings are fragile like infants. Older plants can take more abuse. Perfect analogy.
            Noone knows how you feel, Frere Jaques. It's your pain. We can only empathize.

Play me
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              The addiction is pain mon jeune !

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              EUREKA !!!! your compound formula works !! She survive the first 24hrs. PUTAIN I'm back on the saddle young Gingerbeard !!!

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              It represents my current, compounding interest in your dilemma.

Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Dang Farmbuck it's raining soggy cool again here all my outdoor gals are not happy an i brought the youngest girl indoors put her under the lamp she'd be drowned. I'm hoping this is the last of the rain for some time ( I'll be wishing for it in Aug. ) we need some solar rays.

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Sending you some sun from the east SoOrbudgal

Sunday morning in the "grow room". 6 AK-47 auto girls are doing fine, 1 Larry lemon OG auto also. The Neville Haze auto is gradually changing by my Chop Sticks technique. I'm counting 6 "tops" so far, aiming for 8 . Received my 12 WT autos from Coffee Shop Seeds plus to make up for the first 12 duds, 10 regular Super Skunk from Nirvana. Hope this time the WT auto will be good.
            Full auto grow

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you saving the WT for the next grow? I don't want to kill the cat but I am curious about the white wads of material by your fabric bags.
              Last edited by Puglover1; 06-05-2022, 10:45 PM. Reason: another question added

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Oui madame Puglover1 je les conserve pour une autre fois... I'm keeping at only 8 autos this time, no more no less. As for the wad well it's to identify each AK-47 girls, you don't see from the pic put I marked them with number from the back of the wad.

Day 7 for my AK-47 girls.
            Full auto grow

Comment

So far no big issues with the girls...
              Full auto grow

Comment

A normal morning inside of the "grow room"...
                Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well outdoors here it's raining an warm everything is growing fast now but my 2 autos are almost showing flower they are nearing 6wks so i hope the heck it stops raining sometime within the next several days. We ought to be getting dry weather by now. Even my cherry tomato is setting flowers.

• Farmbuck
                  Farmbuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Here the forecast is rain.... rain and more rain for the week. The Neville is entering week 5 and it's showing a few budlets. Time to feed her with some Big Buds nutrients.

• Puglover1
                  Puglover1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  110 in the shade ahead here. Rain several days/week.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X