No announcement yet.

You know what i hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate that I know the sounds of the multiple scenarios of vehicle vs pedestrian collisions.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I hate spammers like kimkella589, this person cannot be deleted fast enuf!

Comment

• Going2fast
        Going2fast commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol looks like it was handled.

Short-track racing is for go-carts and mopeds. Not NASCAR. I just started watching racing. If this is some of the shit those people do, I might start watching golf. Maybe bowling. Announcers get all jimmy when someone wipes out for a complete 180° turn at about 30mph and praise the roll bars and cushioning of the cars' safety systems! There is more excitement on the rush-hours heavy, 3-lane in each direction road with bike and parking lanes I live above. Cars are probably as safe, they drive faster, and there is much more evident road rage. THAT my friends, is entertainment!!!
      No disdainful comments from MOPAR people, savvy?
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• PRIMO
        PRIMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Gingerbeard Ohhh, now you've stepped in it. What's wrong with MOPAR ?? Although small flat tracks are for hot shoe racing, not Nascar.
        Last edited by PRIMO; 02-06-2023, 08:33 AM.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        I have nothing against MOPAR. I was only trying to cull a pissing contest between M and N.
        Honestly. I thought I was watching bad traffic.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Another way to spell MOPAR is FIAT.

I will agree that was a bullshit race. Caught the highlights and thought the same. I've seen bigger wrecks in the Walmart parking lot.
      keeping it green with the soil thing
      love me some frosty autos
      braap
      BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
      Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
      the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
      blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

A track like that needs to be covered in mud. No place for speedy cars. Fewer cars so they can get moving and wreck like men. The audience gets covered with mud like a Gallager show.
        A figure-8 track would be a real bonus!
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah. Racing isn't cool unless a lot of mud is involved.

I just read a little article about ChatBOT. Are any of you 'people' actually AI creations? I will not converse with AI or look at your deep faked marijuana plants. This place is for meat sacks only!
        I am convinced the spam people get with bad grammar is written by some ChatBOT thing and blaming it on Russia. Russia is, of course guilty of bad grammar'd extortion attempts, but not as guilty.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

I hate loooooong story posts LOL
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I hate that my laptop powered down today, for good.
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

I hate that dabbing might be causing the little whatnots in my gut. The coughing from dabbing might be putting things where they don't belong. Guess this is what I get for using it recreationally instead of medicinally.
              One of the causes for my things is coughing. Doesn't mean that's the case. But it is the only cause on the list that fits me, 100%
              Might be time to cut waaaay back and turn to corporate dope. See if I can find something that doesn't get me coughing. Might also be time to look at weed vaporizers. Thing about vaporizers is they take a lot of weed. Weed is a lot more expensive, the way I use it, than resin.
              My homemade is hard to use for edibles. When decarbed, it turns into a hard mass and melts at a relatively high temperature to mix with stuff.
              Yes, ABV weed is good for edibles. If I have to go that route I might have to go to Satan's black market weed. I don't know.
              Decarbed hash edibles? Those cute capsules some of you hippies make? That would be hardest because I cannot get high-proof for the RSO. No alcohol tinctures. No salves.
              All new equipment for processing. If I go the RSO route, I would need a vapor recovery device to recover alcohol.
              Probably switch to autos so I can cut my grow time up to two months from femmed.
              I'm still a little fuzzy how I got from the outpatient to a local cookie shop and wound up buying a shit load of cookies and brownies at a local cookie shop. From there, I don't remember anything until I turned on FOE.
              I might still be a little loopy.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                What Going2fast said. I just cure and found at over 2 months into 3 months it was a breath of fresh air smooth and it really came on too...beats any uncured I've tried hands down.

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Decarb kief to make an olive oil infusion to use on many things, or just cap it?

• changeofpace2014
                changeofpace2014 commented
                Editing a comment
                About a year ago I purchased one of the vape pens from a dispensary...That S...made me cough so bad I actually got sick...The strange thing most weed I smoke now makes me cough, but not to extent that the vape pen did..Lately the coughing has not been to bad...I just remember that episode and associate it with coughing and maybe causing some damage that has taken a year to heal...maybe.

I found the Polish 74% abv Nebula mentioned..and my grow shop showed me his bottle...50$ later I have a 5th in my position, but need to wait on new stove to decarb...The temp is all messed up on our current stove..

Amsterdam bans cannabis in its red light district - BBC News
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

I hate how most Canadians have never seen the movie Michael, and have no f...idea how to stand in line!! Make a decision (aka pick a dam line to stand in it).

Comment

I hate long drawn out copy an paste answers some are giving on here for simple questions and they receive a looooooooooong ass reply that no one will read. I think they like writing novels i just wish they would'nt do it here.
                  Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                  indoor/outdoor grower
                  1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                  1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                  I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                  Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                  Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                  Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I hate that you get the toughest boogers the day after you trim your finger nails !

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMO View Post
                    I hate that you get the toughest boogers the day after you trim your finger nails !
                    Completely relatable.
                    keeping it green with the soil thing
                    love me some frosty autos
                    braap
                    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

It is fuckling back. Gwar help us all! It is not in the blue party. It is not in the red party. It is straight down the middle.
                      I fuccing love you, man!
                      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                      3x3x6

Comment

• Blowdout2269
                        Blowdout2269 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lmao. Sometimes I wonder about you! 🤪

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X