No announcement yet.

You know what i hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elon wants people to call it X. The media are calling it X/formerly known as Twitter.
    Is this like the whole Coke kerfluffle with New Coke and Coke Classic? NC sucked. People stopped calling it Coke Classic, preferring to call it Coke.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I hate the people who feel compelled to sing 'Amazing Grace' at gatherings. I especially hate when the song ends at 'but now I see.' because ain't a goddamned person at that gathering who knows anything further than the first verse.
      I swear if anyone sings AG at my... whatever, I will punch you in your bong hole!
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Commercial bud. I’ve been having to buy bud again for the first time in years and I have to say it’s shit! Doesn’t come close to home grown. I’ve spent a fortune and smoked what feels like a pound of bud and I’m still trying to get high

Comment

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          How times have changed. Back in the day, homegrown usually meant yuck, don't touch it. Now homegrown is the best that can be had.

• StickyNugsAZ
          StickyNugsAZ commented
          Editing a comment
          If you have a few $ try dabbing some live rosin. I will always prefer certain quality flower as medicine but I have grown to really enjoy live rosin and plan to get a decent rosin press for next harvest.

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          Almost everything has changed in the last 35/40 years.

Indoor equipment has become available we couldn't even dream of including automation technology with internet connectivity and advanced LED grow lights, specific strains, research into optimum yields and plant health, grow mediums and nutes....

And it's all available to the home grower.

No wonder we have improved.

More on apartment management.
        As long as our current manager has been here, her greatest accomplishment will come in October when she will crack-down on parking scofflaws and the people who don't ever, ever, ever, walk their dogs will need to have found a better way to wash their dog's waste than onto cars and others' patios' below the scuppers of their balconies. Dogs will not be left on balconies for incessant barking, and all incessant barking, primarily when the dog's uncaring owners are away. And shot records must be provided. Anyone who got a cat or dog without paying the pet fee will have to pony up. Manager lady has friends and relatives living on-site. It would be interesting to know how far she is willing to take this.
        Seriously. Ever, ever, ever.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I had my dogs out for run, they jumped a rabbit, the chase was on. I luv to watch them run!
          I should not say how I fell about caged dogs, crappy pet owners.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Barking yard dogs that attack the fence, until the owner comes home.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I had a dog come to my fence (another place and dog) to bark my dog would go piss in the other dogs face.

Foggy morning. No breeze. The miasma of another 20,000 (and rising) gallons of misplaced sewage in the air. I don't know why they would tout that small amount when 35,000,000 gallons a day are spilling out.
        Only thing I can think of doing is hot-boxing my apartment. But I don't have any weed and you really can't hot-box anything when you dab.
        Goddamnit, people! It smells like shit up in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you, Tijuana! Fuck you and your corruption and your incapacity to care about the way you live.
        GODDAMNIT!!!!!
        Last edited by Gingerbeard; 08-30-2023, 10:22 AM.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Heck of a way to transport illegal contraband

• StickyNugsAZ
          StickyNugsAZ commented
          Editing a comment
          I had to look up the meaning of miasma.
          Its not just sewage it is all kinds of toxic waste and nasty stuff coming from the tijuana area factories thanks to nafta.
          I used to go to mission beach every year. I would cruise down to Imperial beach and it showed signs of the tijuana problem several years ago. You would think the US would force them to fix that problem as it flows into our country.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Our and our surround government leaders are talking to DC about getting help. It's actually a thing because of the revenue we are losing. Although, tourists don't find out the beaches are nasty until they see the signs on the beach, so we still get their money.
          I remember reading either $100,000,000 or $300,000,000 was given to TJ to spruce things up. They built a new plant to their standards and never had anyone who could run or maintain the place. Most of the money was taken by TJ politicians and contractors.
          I hate to bring up the W word, but I am imagining a wall that goes from Mexicali out to international waters. Surf and turf friendly, of course. Just enough, maybe floating, to keep their city waste to themselves.

SoOrbudgal The worst transport of illegal contraband I have personally seen was three gentlemen walking down the sidewalk getting surrounded and taken away by border patrol.
        The three were walking in full-body wet suits and nothing else. No boards, no fins, no bags.
        It might not seem odd for people to be seen walking in wet suits seeing as how this is a beach community. But they were a mile and a half inland. I can appreciate their fortitude. A FBWS can get daggum hot when not in the water.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Geeze i bet they had rashes LOL

The fog is gone. The wind has shifted to the left. With the bird sanctuary just over yonder, and the seagulls, the poo smell is much more organic.
        And... Dabber farts.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

I work at sewer treatment plants. Smells like money to me. You get used to it.
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            No, bullshit dont smell that bad!

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty much any farm poo smells alright.

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            We call it "country air" up here. Not as much as there used to be with so many farms going down but definitely still kinda pleasant on a late afternoon cruise.

I have lost count the number of nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, and doctors I have had. My local clinic seems to be a weigh station for medical professionals. I have ongoing and possibly serious new issues. Every fucking time I see someone new I have to go over everything again. I am fucking tired of being passed around.
          I left the VA health system because the service was absolutely horrid. Worse with new doctors. Mine is a training facility so meeting with a doctor often meant meeting with a gaggle of students. One doctor put in my notes that I was uncooperative. What he didn't put was 4 hours of travel time for physical therapy was what I was being uncooperative about. There is a PT clinic literally directly across the street I can walk to.
          Goddamnit! AAARRrrgggghhh!!!! It's too early to be this pissed because it is still a bit too early to dab.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

When people come on this forum asking for help and when you give it to them, not so much as a fuck you. Also how often have you read, " Is my plant ready for harvest yet? When there are pictures on this forum showing you what to look for. I'm done bitching.

Comment

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              If people won't help themselves...FFS

And then they ask what is wrong? What is wrong half the time is someone stole their camera...duh.

At least Fuckeduphippy told us to fuck off and provided some wonderful entertainment.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I quit trying to figure this out. To many times we've seen the questions.

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Next time I get help kingfish I'll remember to say fuck you. Seems rude, but if that's what you want...

As I was saying...
            Our community newspaper came out. The front page has a picture of kids holding up signs about pathogens in our air.
            Our stage legislature came down to announce a $3 million study by Scripps Institute of Oceanography (big time ocean people) to see exactly how much poop we are breathing in. I'm pretty sure my Covid masks are coming out of retirement when I go outside. Being inside is not worlds better with my TJ side balcony open with only the screen door to filter the air. I don't want poo boogers.
            If the awesome Scripps people are reading this, start by studying the TJ people who live along the river.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              California has become a shit hole of stupidity and waste.

Sigh....I hate to be that guy but I got to to say this, but why don't you save your nickles and dimes and move the fuck out? I hear Montana is nice. Lotsa fresh air. Just sayin.
            Last edited by PRIMO; 09-02-2023, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Oh, PRIMO I would move, could I move. No offense taken.
              I am in all ways limited of funds. Picking up and moving in San Diego would be a minimum $5,000 investment. That's if I keep my furniture and borrow someone's truck.
              SD is very limited in affordable housing but unlimited in people who cannot afford to live here. People are being evicted for rent or because property owners are painting walls and mowing lawns to jack rent 30% or more.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

I have to find the silver lining in things, or my life will be one big brood.
                In this case, at least it doesn't smell like bum piss.
                Going2fast what are the chances of you moving a few miles southwest? Dood! Have I got a job for you!
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

You know what I hate..............,
                  Not being allowed to read a post on a thread that I started because the web host somehow doesn't deem me worthy..........
                  keeping it green with the soil thing
                  love me some frosty autos
                  braap
                  BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                  Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                  the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                  blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X