No announcement yet.

You know what i hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was not but I am going to bitch about how my refrigerator broke, management replaced it with the 'almost new' one they had in the office and will get a new one for the office.
    I was not going to but it is only an addendum to the notice saying physical payments will no longer be accepted in lieu of electronic methods. 'free or low cost' online alternatives will be provided to make payments. This is unlegal. In California, you have to provide at least one method of payment that is not electronic.
    It's easy enough to ignore the note and keep on with the money orders. Thing is, I can't ignore management. We are going to have a talk. My side of the conversation will be a slip of paper that says:

CIVIL CODE - CIV
    DIVISION 3. OBLIGATIONS [1427 - 3273.55]
    ( Heading of Division 3 amended by Stats. 1988, Ch. 160, Sec. 14. )
    PART 4. OBLIGATIONS ARISING FROM PARTICULAR TRANSACTIONS [1738 - 3273.55]
    ( Part 4 enacted 1872. )
    TITLE 5. HIRING [1925 - 1997.270]
    ( Title 5 enacted 1872. )
    CHAPTER 2. Hiring of Real Property [1940 - 1954.06]
    ( Chapter 2 enacted 1872. )

(a) (1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), a landlord or a landlord’s agent shall allow a tenant to pay rent and deposit of security by at least one form of payment that is neither cash nor electronic funds transfer.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I hate those Hollywood people going on strike. What I mean by that is I so don't care. Not even a little. No. A little. Headlines take up way too much space that could be filled with worthy information. Even the BBC is on the bandwagon.
      Our Lord Broman created a myriad of recording devices for his children to record stupid shit so we could have reruns! Bastards never heard of deep fake? Look at what they did with Winnie the Pooh. Nothin' don't mean nothin' in a hunderd years!
      Oh, I care so little.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Mollisol
        Mollisol commented
        Editing a comment
        How about the royals? Aren't you interested in the new baby!?
        Or what and where they had lunch today!?

Disgusting man.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, for sure! We bagged on them somewhere in this thread.

I am shortening and being affected more by gravity. I have been pretty square on 6' for decades. I am now barely passing 5'-11" with my Dr. Martins on. Means I'm barely pushing 5'-10"! ! I blame gravity for the shortening as well as providing ever increasing readouts on scales.
      I'm thinking about moving to a tall mountain. I hear there isn't as much gravity up there.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I had grown shorter, then they welded my back in place.

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm half an inch taller than I was 30 years ago....I don't think I've hit reverse yet but I'm not going to depress myself by monitoring that any more

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Aw, shitfuckhell. I made with my home verticality monitor test kit. I am not even 5'-10"!!! I can't even lie a little and tell people I am.
        I think I'm getting little-man syndrome.

Gravity sucks. Especially when you're into motocross
      keeping it green with the soil thing
      love me some frosty autos
      braap
      BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
      Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
      the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
      blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        You have to make like a flying fish when you do MX. You crank along real fast-like until you hit a hill. As soon as you get airborne you have wings that pop out the side of your bike. You still get gravity but it's a lot softer.

At my advanced age, gravity is one of my arch enemy's I'm investing in a bubble wrap suit. Any body else want in? Maybe we can get a group price.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• 90Gizmo
        90Gizmo commented
        Editing a comment
        Please no, I'd get dizzy and spew

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL i'm with you 90Gizmo just a few years ago i was at a lovely winery playing bochi ball yes i drank abit and rolled down a hill. Friends got it on video man it was rather fun, felt like a kid. I walked abit sideways after getting up though.

• StickyNugsAZ
        StickyNugsAZ commented
        Editing a comment
        I had to buy knee pads for the last grow. I have found some crates to raise up the next batch. It was either raise the plants or get a block and pulley to get me up and my back straightened lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	600043
      one million
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

I'll say it again, I hate FEDEX! They have went from bad to worse as now you cant even get to a real human and their AI sucks! I hate the Broken Arrow location as they tend to incorrect my address and send my package to who knows where. I myself will never again ship with FEDEX because I am FEDUP with their BS! Package is now 2 days late, when will they pull their head out? OR is Olathe KS a shorter route from BA to Tulsa?

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          It's pretty sad what's happened to FedEx over the past 4 years: they stopped caring, I guess. Or they're paying their employees too little for them to care.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          For me this has been ongoing for at least 15 years! And always the same location does it. My oldest lives about a mile from me, her packages are dropped at any one of the neighbors, then they tell her to go find it! She now stops payment until they get it right. Sad they think this is acceptable.

And on it goes, they have delivered my package, where who knows, shipper is replacing it. Fedex pull your head out! Thing is they will again use fedex, and will they be able to do they task at hand?

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          BBB report filed! Fedex read that!!

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          fedex is now calling me to resolve this issue, maybe just maybe they will no longer change my valid address!

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          You go, man!!

I hate buying a new car after 11 years. I now have 820 pages to read in 3 fucking manuals. Man, I'm getting too old for this shit.

Update: It's not so hard! The car is awesome. I still hate car salesmen...

Click image for larger version  Name:	820  pages.jpg Views:	19 Size:	2.07 MB ID:	601876
        Last edited by alltatup; 08-11-2023, 03:52 AM.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I myself think the hybrids are the way to go for now. The EVs have way to many issues, over weight, over powered, batteries that are way to heavy and go up in flames. That will change as things progress over the next 20 years, lighter batteries that last longer and hold more charge, charge faster. Not to mention tires will wear faster as will the roads and what about the electric grids. My question is do they really save anything, or do they just move it (the pollution) to another location?

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Rwise I feel the same about EVs, and I don't think I could afford one anyway. Your last question is a good one: If they have to start deep ocean drilling for the necessary minerals to make EVs, the oceans will be more screwed than they are now--which is pretty screwed.

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          The closest public EV charge station is 20 mile from me and the next is 75 mile away. I'd have to pay to upgrade my power supply here or I could install my own EV system with panels and batteries. Either way I'd be up for the cost of more than 1 hybrid Corollas just to be able to charge it.
          Great car I hear.
          I don't think you can tow with it here though.
          It is certainly the way to go if it can meet your needs.

I have a general hatred for people who do not pick up after their dogs.
        I have a special hatred for serial poopers.
        I have an indescribable hatred for serial poopers who serial poop in the entry way to the elevator.
        Video proof at least one of our SP's is a woman who is not homeless.
        There never seems to be toilet paper. Eeeewwwwwww....
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Gawd what a nightmare

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          And you wonder why I wont live in town!

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          We're having our first tropical storm in 80 years. Should be a real goat rodeo!
          I'm hoping it'll be enough to wash it away. The rain will not get the one in the back corner of the lot. You know, the serial poop with sign of after-action clean-up shirt.
          Last edited by Gingerbeard; 08-19-2023, 09:42 PM.

I hate the aggravation caused by my children, adult children, who still will not listen to a dam thing I tell them.
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I can relate to that.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Ckbrew No kids of my own, but teaching college students for a long time, and here's what I've learned: NOBODY'S GONNA CHANGE UNTIL THEY'RE READY TO CHANGE. We all have to learn from our mistakes, so I often just step to the side and let students do what they're gonna do...

Har-d-harr-harr!!! Hold on. Let me catch my breath... please...
        For those of you who are flubbergasted at kids who don't listen to you, go tell your parents!
        HHAAAAA... oh... my... I mean, if you can tell your parents. Can't tell mine a thing without Mistress Laverne of the Crystal Ball and Card. But they would get a stitch if I ever said something like that.
        Thanks for the laugh, Ckbrew .​
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalized
          Johhny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
          The Doors - The End

• Going2fast
          Going2fast commented
          Editing a comment
          You cant bring me down.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Doesn't fit. My references are telling parents to fuck off. Your reference is simply telling some unnamed person to fuck off.
          Plus, I can rarely understand a word of this genre of music without a lyric sheet.
          You made me turn on my Pandora ST channel.

You know what I really hate? Every time I go to buy something, it is 3 times the price compared to before covid. The fleecing of America makes me sick to my stomach.
        I have to rebuild my pool backflush valve. The plunger piston is a ten inch piece of plastic with 2 two inch o-rings and one small one. The pool store wants $140. The kid says "but it comes with the o-rings and lube". I asked if the lube was for the o-rings or my butt.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Post-covid prices are pretty freakin outrageous!! I see what you're describing everywhere: I had to pay $9 for a screw for my dryer door.

Originally posted by StickyNugsAZ View Post
        You know what I really hate? Every time I go to buy something, it is 3 times the price compared to before covid. The fleecing of America makes me sick to my stomach.
        I have to rebuild my pool backflush valve. The plunger piston is a ten inch piece of plastic with 2 two inch o-rings and one small one. The pool store wants $140. The kid says "but it comes with the o-rings and lube". I asked if the lube was for the o-rings or my butt.
        Preach it fam
        braap
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

braap

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X