• Show
Clear All

A Special Kind of Stupid

Click image for larger version

Name:	Go sit in the corner, dumbass..jpg
Views:	701
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	554769
    After setting a half dozen Carolina Reaper seeds, (one of the hottest peppers known to man) to germinate with my bare fingers, guess who rubbed his eyes?

Yeah, that's gotta be a Special Kind of Hurt! I did it once with Chili Peppers and it was one of the most painful experiences I can remember. I resorted to putting my eyeball underwater, but still no relief.
    Grow Tent: 3' x 3' x 72", 4' x 4' x 80"
    Grow Lights: 2 x Vivosun VS1000, Vivosun VS2000, HLG 600
    Grow Medium (Bubba Kush): Coco/Perlite Hydroponics Flora Trio
    Grow Medium (White Widow): Coco/Perlite,General Hydroponics Flora Trio

Comment

Man don't head for the bathroom before washing. I've done that with habaneros. Probably a little more special. Only make that mistake once.

Comment

I ruined a new pair of contact lenses from touching my eyes, after the hot peppers.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

There isn't anything worse than liquid caustic soda. Can't hardly wash it off. Best way is a slight acid like vinegar rinse so if you get it in the eyes good luck.

Comment

That is a special kind of stupid. I did that once taking a leak. At least that can be dunked in milk.
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              That's my point. How long are you going to stand there with your tackle, fishing in a cup of milk for fish that don't like capsaicin? Whereas, you can apply an appropriate amount of butter and go about your business.
              I have to stop there. I'm deleting a lot of weird shit.

• Ckbrew
              Ckbrew commented
              Editing a comment
              Until the stupid is washed away.

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah. I have to stop. You get the last.

Took my recent ex to a Cajun place whilst courtin'. I spent my meal with Daves Instant Insanity. She wasn't down with spicy. I'm cautious with my hands because of stories shared, herein.
            Keeping the story somewhat family oriented, at the end of the evening, t'was not I looking for the burn remedy. Good times.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6
            Nutes
            CalMag

Comment

Grew Trinidad scorpion last year. Umm don't relieve yourself after handling. Memories I would like to forget. Click image for larger version

Name:	186-1864739_simpsonsfamily-haha-nelson-simpsons-ha-ha-png.png
Views:	611
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	554825
              keeping it green with the soil thing
              love me some frosty autos
              braap
              BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
              Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
              the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
              blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Homer goes to the Chili Cook Off - YouTube
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6
                Nutes
                CalMag

Comment

Drinking wax lol
                  keeping it green with the soil thing
                  love me some frosty autos
                  braap
                  BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                  Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                  the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                  blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Everybody likes hot wings right?
                    Fire Breathing Dragon Wings;
                    12 large habs (more if small) into the blender, enuf Italian dressing (your fav is fine) and pulse until smooth For less heat one can remove the seeds and veins. (wear gloves)
                    Dust wings with hot red pepper, then in flour (toss every so often so they are evenly coated) at least an hour to over night
                    Deep fry chicken hot, drain and into the sauce, toss
                    I do warn folks not to touch any sensitive body parts as this will burn. Dont touch your eyes, or those parts below, you will not forget it.
                    Now when I first started making these I would make the milder ones for others, but they all went for the hotter wings, so I stopped making the mild version.

Making another hab sauce one fine day, I let it get to hot and boil over, man everyone but me got out of the house fast, I had to stay and clean the damn mess up.
                    Also caught a pan full of them on fire in the oven, also a home evacuation day. No more dehydrating in the oven!
                    No wonder I dont have bugs, LOL

I had just been to the garden picking fresh fruit and vegies, my now X SIL came in, I had a pile of fresh picked peppers (I new he would get into them) I pulled the very large habs away and told him they were to hot for him (short cut) he grabbed the largest one, into the facial cavity with a crunch. Now garden fresh fruits kinda explode with juices when bit (not like those limp things from the market), and he managed to bite it 3 times and in the trash it went. The next day he was covered in a rash that burned like hell, off to the hospital. He never touch another LMAO!

Heres a trick for handling these hot fruits, rub your hands good with bacon grease first, then most of the hot oils will wash off.

Comment

I'm spitting out my coffee you nut birds
                      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                      indoor/outdoor grower
                      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Is this thread about chicken wings or hot dogs? Rwise It sounds like your cooking area needs drop-down gas masks, like the O2 in airplanes.
                        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                        Various size fabric grow bags
                        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Rwise
                          Rwise commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Long as it covers the eyes too, LOL

I knocked on the elevator door, a few times, and wondered why the call light wasn't coming on. It's been breaking down, recently, so cut me some slack.
                        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                        3x3x6
                        Nutes
                        CalMag

Comment

I grew some bell peppers one year that came up from seed. They looked great nice color and size. But they apparently got crossed with a Habanero the neighbor grew and were the hottest bell peppers I ever had. Couldn't eat them. But was fun to give them away!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X