Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    Hot wing prices to raise before super bowl, they say no shortage but your gonna pay for 'em! Now all y'all know you can make them with breast strips right?

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Landrace! Point for Rwise.

• elizazii
    replied
    It sounds very painful, really...

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    3Berries I grow Tepin peppers, all others came from them, so ya all peppers are related. Those look luvley!

Leave a comment:

• 3Berries
    replied
    Originally posted by Rwise View Post
    3Berries that would be an interesting pepper, I have made some crosses, but never got that one to work.
    The peppers I grew the year before was a Chocolate Bell Pepper. Brown colored when it was fully mature. Sweet. Might have something to do with it. Maybe back in it's family history it's a hot one and it just reverted a bit? The second generation, the hot ones were green>red/yellow

Click image for larger version  Name:	Chocolate-Bell-Pepper-Seeds.jpg?sw=450&sh=450.jpg Views:	0 Size:	40.2 KB ID:	555399

https://homeguides.sfgate.com/pet-sa...-13768630.html

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    3Berries that would be an interesting pepper, I have made some crosses, but never got that one to work.

Leave a comment:

• 3Berries
    replied
    I grew some bell peppers one year that came up from seed. They looked great nice color and size. But they apparently got crossed with a Habanero the neighbor grew and were the hottest bell peppers I ever had. Couldn't eat them. But was fun to give them away!

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Long as it covers the eyes too, LOL

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I knocked on the elevator door, a few times, and wondered why the call light wasn't coming on. It's been breaking down, recently, so cut me some slack.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    Is this thread about chicken wings or hot dogs? Rwise It sounds like your cooking area needs drop-down gas masks, like the O2 in airplanes.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I'm spitting out my coffee you nut birds

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Everybody likes hot wings right?
    Fire Breathing Dragon Wings;
    12 large habs (more if small) into the blender, enuf Italian dressing (your fav is fine) and pulse until smooth For less heat one can remove the seeds and veins. (wear gloves)
    Dust wings with hot red pepper, then in flour (toss every so often so they are evenly coated) at least an hour to over night
    Deep fry chicken hot, drain and into the sauce, toss
    I do warn folks not to touch any sensitive body parts as this will burn. Dont touch your eyes, or those parts below, you will not forget it.
    Now when I first started making these I would make the milder ones for others, but they all went for the hotter wings, so I stopped making the mild version.

Making another hab sauce one fine day, I let it get to hot and boil over, man everyone but me got out of the house fast, I had to stay and clean the damn mess up.
    Also caught a pan full of them on fire in the oven, also a home evacuation day. No more dehydrating in the oven!
    No wonder I dont have bugs, LOL

I had just been to the garden picking fresh fruit and vegies, my now X SIL came in, I had a pile of fresh picked peppers (I new he would get into them) I pulled the very large habs away and told him they were to hot for him (short cut) he grabbed the largest one, into the facial cavity with a crunch. Now garden fresh fruits kinda explode with juices when bit (not like those limp things from the market), and he managed to bite it 3 times and in the trash it went. The next day he was covered in a rash that burned like hell, off to the hospital. He never touch another LMAO!

Heres a trick for handling these hot fruits, rub your hands good with bacon grease first, then most of the hot oils will wash off.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Drinking wax lol

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Homer goes to the Chili Cook Off - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Grew Trinidad scorpion last year. Umm don't relieve yourself after handling. Memories I would like to forget. Click image for larger version

Name:	186-1864739_simpsonsfamily-haha-nelson-simpsons-ha-ha-png.png
Views:	626
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	554825

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X