4th Grow, more Autos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th Grow, more Autos!

Starting another grow journal here, feel free to follow me, still lots of learning to be done. A lot has changed since my last grow. I got married, made a career change, and my state finally legalized cannabis! I'm very excited to get this new grow started. Already had a small accident, didn't realize I dropped my bag with my Lemon Auto seeds in it and I stepped on the bag, smashed 2 outta 3 seeds. Big sad. Fortunately they were freebies from seedsman but still, big sad.

​​​​​​The Seedsman Lemon Auto survivor from the great seed squish of 2022 will be going into my 1gal DWC container. I dropped out of the gallon challenge last year but I would like to give it a shot and see what I can yield.

The other seeds I've chosen to grow this time around are...
    Wedding Cheesecake Auto - Fast Buds
    Original Auto Chemdawg - Fast Buds
    Auto Brooklyn Sunrise - Dutch Passion
    Auto Cheese Berry - 00 Seeds

Going to get these put in the germination station tomorrow!
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Hello and welcome back NickyChicks bummer about those lemon autos hey good luck with that gallon experiment. Sounds like a great combo of autos
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Original Chemdawg is first to find her permanent home. Impatiently waiting for the rest of the gang to join. The rest of them have begun to crack open but not taproots, except Lemon. She is taking her time to open.
      4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.

First.Grow
      Second.Grow​​
      PC.Grow
      Grow.3
      4th.Grow

Comment

So my Lemon seed decided not to do anything and the Brooklyn Sunrise seed opened and popped out a small taproot and that was it. It stopped growing and fell off lmao. Put another Brooklyn Sunrise seed in and a Gelat.OG from Seedsman in and popped those girls. Everyone is in their permanent home, I ended up putting Brooklyn in the 1gal container. Can't wait to see how she does!

First.Grow
        Second.Grow​​
        PC.Grow
        Grow.3
        4th.Grow

Comment

Kicking back and lurking this year :-)
          Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
          A tale of two seeds
          Batter Up Sour Deisel
          Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
          New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
          Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• NickyChicks
            NickyChicks commented
            Editing a comment
            Always fun to be a lurker!

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            Watching your gal grow and this one. Thinking about moving from the tubs I use to the buckets, I might be able to start at least one more plant. And as a lurker, i'm pretty poor at it :-)

Almost a month in and we're making progress. I had some seed troubles to start so no plant in the back left of the tent, for now. I ended up putting a White Widow Auto from Seedsman in the 1 gal container and that girl is doing great. The Original Chemdawg is also doing very well. Got all of them topped and tied down. I almost killed the Wedding Cheesecake twice now, had some root issues early on. Then just this week I left to go snowboarding for 3 days, I changed the water on the plants on Sunday but I forgot to hook the airline back up to the Wedding Cheesecake, needless to say she wasn't happy about not getting her air. Hoping she springs back up and turns into something nice.

First.Grow
          Second.Grow​​
          PC.Grow
          Grow.3
          4th.Grow

Comment

Feeling good about how all the girls are doing now. I'm loving the white widow in the 1gal, she twisted herself into a little bonsai. The wedding cheesecake is rebounding nicely after looking so rough. Chemdawg is going to be the largest in the tent if I had to guess, she's a strong one for sure. The cheese berry is doing it's thing, middle of the pack just cruising.

First.Grow
            Second.Grow​​
            PC.Grow
            Grow.3
            4th.Grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Super structure you did with these plants, looking great

• NickyChicks
              NickyChicks commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal thank you, they grow so fast at this stage so keeping up with tying them down is important to get that structure. I only snapped one branch so far but scotch tape to the rescue!

LOL longing to start a grow indoors unable to because i sold my house and i'm packed up, kinda hard showing a house with grow tents LOL. I feel the pain of snapping a branch that " oh shit " moment but your right they do heal or if they don't say la V ( or how ever it's said ) it's my go to expression these days.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
              RagWeedDWC commented
              Editing a comment
              Going to kick it back up in the fall, but really studying how yall are training. I half assed it a couple of grows, these look awesome!

SoOrbudgal ugh moving is such a pain in the ass! I can totally see how the tents might hinder a potential sale though lol.

RagWeedDWC thanks man, trial by error for me with training. I definitely learned a lot from my last grow!

First.Grow
            Second.Grow​​
            PC.Grow
            Grow.3
            4th.Grow

Comment

Another week down! More tying and defol. Really I'm getting a kick out of watching the White Widow in the 1gal container grow. My little bonsai, she's growing strong and fast trying to keep up with her older sisters! Not much else to report other than they're growing like crazy and I expect the transition to bloom to be coming shortly

First.Grow
              Second.Grow​​
              PC.Grow
              Grow.3
              4th.Grow

Comment

Love it. Keep up the experiment.
                keeping it green with the soil thing
                love me some frosty autos
                braap
                BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

We've got some flowering action going on! Chemdawg and Cheese berry are a little but ahead but on by a week or so. Everyone is looking pretty good, they didn't stretch a whole lot but still a good amount of budsites

First.Grow
                Second.Grow​​
                PC.Grow
                Grow.3
                4th.Grow

Comment

• NickyChicks
                  NickyChicks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SoOrbudgal Thanks, I feel like I'm getting the hang of it! I think this year I'm going to try my hand at growing in soil, 2 or 3 plants in containers outside.

BU2B thanks, the hooks were super helpful on my last grow, this year I added the piece of brake line through the hooks on all of the buckets to allow even more places to tie down to. That was something I tried on one last year and it was a great help

• Smallgrow
                  Smallgrow commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great photo of cherry berry what a nice shape, pretty perfect really .

• NickyChicks
                  NickyChicks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Smallgrow thanks for the kind words! I really enjoy training the plants

Plants looking good as usual NickyChicks You got skill Love watching your grows, I'll be following along.
                Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
                I like weed and science.

Comment

• NickyChicks
                  NickyChicks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you much appreciated, always learning!

The tent is smelling pretty good these days, doesn't look too bad either IMO. Chemdawg is chunkiest so far, White Widow smells the sweetest reminds me of the Daquiri Lime I grew last grow, Cheese berry is funky and very thick, lots of budsites. Hoping I did a good enough job lollipopping to get some full buds and not a lot of popcorn. I did thin out a bunch of long stemmed leaves to let some light in between. I started turning on the UVB lights for a 2 hours a day. These plants do grow so fast harvest is going to be here before I know it!

First.Grow
                Second.Grow​​
                PC.Grow
                Grow.3
                4th.Grow

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
                  RagWeedDWC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Going to have to brush off the grow room, this has been great!

• NickyChicks
                  NickyChicks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  RagWeedDWC thanks! And yes you do need to get some plants going, I wanna see some tumbleweed sized roots from your plants again!

Water change yesterday, I tried to tie down some of the outer tops down to open up the center of the plants also did a little bit of cleaning up and thinning out some of those stemmy leaves. Im very happy with the progress though, they're all starting to get a little chunky !

First.Grow
                Second.Grow​​
                PC.Grow
                Grow.3
                4th.Grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X