Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Swelling good and smelling good! Just trying my best to be patient as these girls bulk up.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    RagWeedDWC thanks! And yes you do need to get some plants going, I wanna see some tumbleweed sized roots from your plants again!

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Smallgrow thanks for the kind words! I really enjoy training the plants

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Water change yesterday, I tried to tie down some of the outer tops down to open up the center of the plants also did a little bit of cleaning up and thinning out some of those stemmy leaves. Im very happy with the progress though, they're all starting to get a little chunky !

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Going to have to brush off the grow room, this has been great!

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you much appreciated, always learning!

• NickyChicks
    replied
    The tent is smelling pretty good these days, doesn't look too bad either IMO. Chemdawg is chunkiest so far, White Widow smells the sweetest reminds me of the Daquiri Lime I grew last grow, Cheese berry is funky and very thick, lots of budsites. Hoping I did a good enough job lollipopping to get some full buds and not a lot of popcorn. I did thin out a bunch of long stemmed leaves to let some light in between. I started turning on the UVB lights for a 2 hours a day. These plants do grow so fast harvest is going to be here before I know it!

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    replied
    Plants looking good as usual NickyChicks You got skill Love watching your grows, I'll be following along.

Leave a comment:

• Smallgrow
    commented on 's reply
    Great photo of cherry berry what a nice shape, pretty perfect really .

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Thanks, I feel like I'm getting the hang of it! I think this year I'm going to try my hand at growing in soil, 2 or 3 plants in containers outside.

BU2B thanks, the hooks were super helpful on my last grow, this year I added the piece of brake line through the hooks on all of the buckets to allow even more places to tie down to. That was something I tried on one last year and it was a great help

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great love these hydro grows. Beautiful training also

• NickyChicks
    replied
    We've got some flowering action going on! Chemdawg and Cheese berry are a little but ahead but on by a week or so. Everyone is looking pretty good, they didn't stretch a whole lot but still a good amount of budsites

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Going2fast thanks! So far so good!

• Going2fast
    replied
    Love it. Keep up the experiment.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Another week down! More tying and defol. Really I'm getting a kick out of watching the White Widow in the 1gal container grow. My little bonsai, she's growing strong and fast trying to keep up with her older sisters! Not much else to report other than they're growing like crazy and I expect the transition to bloom to be coming shortly

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X