I have a question for all y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question for all y'all

So set back get out the papers, pipe, vape, bong etc. have a few hits then tell me if you have any of these symptoms. I certainly do, and I suspect I had covid last month, which is why I went looking for the info in the following link; Now it was a mild case but,
    I am vaxxed, but we all know that does not stop one from getting covid, you just dont die from it. I also wear a surgical mask everywhere I go, damn!

And for you hunters, I know we have a few, covid has been found in deer in Ohio, I see this as very bad, shit!

Hard to think that the deer are getting infected from humans, unless supplemental feeding is taking place with contaminated food and consumed really quickly. Aerosol transfer would have to be pretty close. This omicron shit might be a game changer though.

Comment

Ya, this could change things for us, I mean how many folks pet the wild deer (ok I seen that in Colorado, they posted sings "dont feed the deer"). So how did they get it to start with? And where else can it go?

Comment

It is suspected that the virus first arose in animals. The deer could be getting it from ticks or farm animals that they come in contact with. I doubt that it was transferred to deer from humans. Other species such as dogs and cats have developed the virus. This suckers going to be around a long time. Even longer if the anti vax'ers don't get on board.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

According to your list, Rwise I've had C-19 for the past nine years!
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            LMAO, ya I have many all the time, part of not being young anymore.

desertdan so you have never been vaccinated? And stupid face decoration? Are you talking about face tattoos?

Comment

Unsubscribing... now.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6
            Nutes
            CalMag

Comment

Personally if i was around Deer, i would still be way more concerned about catching Lyme Disease from the ticks on them than any Covid worries - Zoonotic Pathogens, which can jump from animal to human, are an emerging concern, though again i would be less worried about Covid from deers, as Covid is now classified & identified - but there is a large reservoir of unclassified Zoonotic Pathogens within the animal kingdom that have serious potential to erupt in future.

And regards the list of symptoms, it is only so comprehensive because even 1 patient showing a symptom would have it captured on the list, and remember due to the current scramble to solve it, there's not been any thorough research into whether alot of these symptoms were pre-existing in patients and were naturally exacerbated by the presence of Covid - it's a useful check-list compilation though i wouldn't read it as gospel for every individual case.

Comment

I don't know about the deer. But I've had Omicron. Right before Christmas. Im double vaxxed. Got the booster on a Sunday and on Tuesday had the $hit. It had about a two day lead in and three days of feeling really bad and then a couple of days of recovery. I thought the booster would protect me, but now I understand the booster needs about two weeks to fully kick in. But the good news is the Omicron antibodies should last around 90 days and I shouldn't get it again. And I didn't die. So maybe the program works. Get vaxxed, and boosted. When you get it, and everyone will they say, you won't die. Seems like a good trade to me as I ponder this Rwise through the Galactic Runt fog created from multiple hits on my bong.
                Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
                Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
                Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think I had omicron also, but almost no symptoms, but I now have more than 10 from the list. The worst for me is cold flashes.

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No I do not think I got it from the injection, else I would have had it sooner.
                  I dont think I'll die without it, but I do think I have a better chance of living through covid with it.

• golfnrl
                  golfnrl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Darkart1 thx for sharing those links. A couple of thoughts. The misinformation being spread about covid is dangerous. I like independent sources of information. Especially when they give me another perspective from what I hear on the corporate information shows formerly known as the 'news' and read about in the nationally coordinated corporate 'news' papers. Vaccines have proven to be effective against other viruses and disease. They are not infallible and they can and do cause serious side affects and even death. But they also have done the job they were designed to do and help more than are harmed. Our world has seen the eradication of certain disease and illness because of vaccines. Vaccines should help us control the SARS-COVID virus and all of the mutants that will appear. Vaccines probably won't totally eradicate the covid virus simply because it's a virus. And in all of our word wide collective knowledge of medicine we still cannot kill the various viruses we refer to as the common cold. But the annual flu shot, which is a vaccine, helps to control the spread of the various annual mutants of influenza. Yeah people still die from the flu, but if you take the shot you're not likely to. At least that's what my doc always told me. For me, I do not believe the various theories about the vaccines and all of the 'stuff' that is being injected into us. You know, the nanobots, and computer chips and stupid $hit like that. But some people do. The conspiracy theories may tickle someone's fancy but if one thinks about the sheer number of people that would be involved in a conspiracy of this magnitude, and given the average person's inability to keep a secret, especially those with video capable phones, it seems highly doubtful that someone wouldn't blow the whistle on the whole thing. Just based on that little bitty thought alone, It seems unlikely to me that there is any kind of conspiracy here except for the continuous cacophony of BS coming from those people and corporations that control what we see and hear. Just my .02. One thing I can vouch for, at least for me, cannabis helped me through omicron.

Unsubscribing with Gingerbeard . So much to say, not here!
                Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Not only in Ohio but also a few cases here in Canada. Wife and I caught the covid almost 2 yrs now. Back then they did not have the vaccin. I was in bed for almost 2 weeks.
                Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                Full auto grow
                Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I dont think the deer here in Oklahoma are being tested, but IDK.
                  Really I dont care to know whether or not one is vaxxed, or masked, it's your choice.
                  I just want to know if you think you may have had this virus and if you think you have post symptoms.

Comment

• DaGreenBlazer
                    DaGreenBlazer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    To answer your question dude, i think i originally caught it in Nov. 2000 as i remember at the time feeling like it was a strange flu - I'm lucky that i get over most things quickly so it only lasted about a week or 2. When i had my 1st jab i had slight snuffles for 24hrs the day after then fine and 2nd jab was nothing whatsoever, which both indicate my virus definitions were already up to date from previous infection. Thankfully can also report I've had zero post symptoms and nothing lingering on at all.

I (and a year later my primary dr) think that I was exposed in December 2019. Within a four-day period I'd been next to a LEO from an hour away, euthanizing 'our' pug; at an ER vet an hour away two days later all day, waiting and visiting with strangers; next day I got a ride to doctor appts, the driver gave rides to others while I was inside the U of Chicago, over 100 miles away.

I didn't count how many mentioned long haul symptoms I have but there was one, reported by only one person, that I have, it kinda blew me away. Given the fact that I already had several weird/rare diagnoses and others that are more common I still went downhill after getting sick the week before and after Christmas 2019. It's hard to know what's possible long haul or related to my diseases. I still get new weird things. I noticed something on my lower eyelid a few days ago, like a sty but it looks different than ones I got when I was young. The chills are driving me crazy, no fever, low temperature. I rarely used to wear an insulated/puffy winter jacket even at 0 degrees F with snow around, now I'm double-layered in my LR + 1-2 blankets (and 2 or 3 pets). Sleep is erratic, appetite change, fainted twice ........ I'll stop
                  Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                  Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                  Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                  Various size fabric grow bags
                  Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                  4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                  Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Puglover1 wow hope you get better. I honestly wish you the best. This shit ain’t no joke, and anyone talking or looking at others a certain way for being vaccinated or doing their part is lucky that for them either it wasn’t bad or it has not hit home yet. Just wish them luck when it does.

Comment

• Puglover1
                      Puglover1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Cali I remember taking the sugar cube for polio when I was young but already had early childhood vaccinations or had had the diseases (measles, mumps, chix pox) as a toddler. We needed vaccinations for school. I'm blown away by the vax and mask resistance, for this virus. I understand the M-protein and M spike lingo because I have MGUS (monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance) right now. My IgG is spiked, a different messed up protein. It's pretty easy to understand the vax if someone reads or watches a video about how it works, it's a temporary thing. I wish nobody was hospitalized with it, too many friends waiting on important healthcare procedures or surgeries, bc of swamped hospitals. Too many sick and too much help-needed, everywhere.

• Puglover1
                      Puglover1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Our two hospitals had an ad in the local newspaper "Don't come to our ERs unless you can't breathe or have chest pain" They're putting off surgeries, a friend is waiting to get his fake knee put back in, he can't leave the house since Fall with a cement 'plug' for a knee, he was receiving daily IV antibiotics outpatient. He's looking at late February ATM. Last I saw each place had one open ICU bed. Nurse where I get my weekly infusions said she hadn't not been at work one day since Dec 20th. They give the Regeneron treatments there, I have to schedule my appts 6-8 weeks ahead to get the same day and time weekly. I see and hear it. The small percent of adverse reactions is way less than most new prescription meds. Having long covid is no walk in the park.

It's a choice. Everyone have a choice depending where they live. Do I have a choice when our dictator government impose a curfew on us with stupid fucking measures that doesn't work, Yeah I have a choice of not taking the third jab. Look at Israel now they are at their fourth jab and Turkey with their fifth jab... Stick it up in your ass Pfizer, your money hungry vaccine is useless !!

Sorry growers I have a cocktail of pills in the old body with some Mazar hash to calm me down,

I'm unsubscribing also with the rest of unsubscribers.
                    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                    Full auto grow
                    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X